Review: could Hypertension cause Foot amputation?
We study 209,517 people who have Hypertension from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Foot amputation. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Hypertension and Foot amputation >>>
Hypertension (high blood pressure) (latest reports from 1,143,390 patients) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Norvasc, Diovan.
Foot amputation (loss of foot) (latest reports from 1,993 patients) has been reported by people with diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 209,463 people who have hypertension are studied. Among them, 10 (0.00%) have Foot Amputation.
Gender of people who have hypertension and experienced Foot amputation * :
|Foot amputation||9.09%||90.91% |
Age of people who have hypertension and experienced Foot amputation * :
|Foot amputation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||60.00%||60.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (10 people, 100.00%)
- Arthralgia (8 people, 80.00%)
- Pain (8 people, 80.00%)
- Heart rate irregular (8 people, 80.00%)
- Epilepsy (8 people, 80.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (8 people, 80.00%)
- Blood uric acid increased (8 people, 80.00%)
- Phosphorus metabolism disorder (8 people, 80.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (8 people, 80.00%)
- Vasodilatation (8 people, 80.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (10 people, 100.00%)
- Imdur (8 people, 80.00%)
- Sensipar (8 people, 80.00%)
- Insulin (8 people, 80.00%)
- Lipitor (8 people, 80.00%)
- Novolin r (8 people, 80.00%)
- Gabapentin (8 people, 80.00%)
- Coumadin (8 people, 80.00%)
- Mobic (8 people, 80.00%)
- Zoloft (8 people, 80.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hypertension and Foot Amputation?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Foot Amputation and Hypertension
- support group for people who have Hypertension
- support group for people who have Foot Amputation
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 day ago):
I started having rectal bleeding/hemmroids about 2 months ago. I started on my thyroid pill and hormone cream about this time.
From this study (1 day ago):
was recently in-between insurance so went off diltiazem for high blood pressure for one month...persistent (bordering on chronic) migraine headaches dissipated after approx one week off medication and continued migraine free until restarted regular full dose diltiazem (120 mg 2x daily) after 6 weeks without medication
From this study (2 days ago):
Doctor suspects Wilson's disease
Have BRVO and Macular Digeneration
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Hypertension, Foot amputation
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Losartan potassium headaches
I avoided going to the doctor for years and decided it was time to bite the bullet. The bullet bit back. High Blood pressure and cholesterol. Doc prescribed me 100mg Losartan Potassium right out of the gate. At 33 years old, this concerns me. I've been on it for about a week and have had a cons ...
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
More reviews for: Hypertension, Foot amputation
Common treatments for Hypertension and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Hypertension symptoms:
- Dizziness in Hypertension (12,398 reports)
- Breathing Difficulty in Hypertension (10,452 reports)
- Nausea in Hypertension (10,134 reports)
- Lethargy in Hypertension (9,436 reports)
- Muscle Weakness in Hypertension (9,005 reports)
- Drug Ineffective in Hypertension (8,955 reports)
- Blood Pressure Decreased in Hypertension (8,553 reports)
- Headaches in Hypertension (8,363 reports)
- Loose Bowel Movements in Hypertension (7,888 reports)
- Rashes in Hypertension (7,023 reports)
Foot Amputation related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.