Home > Hypertension > Foot amputation > Hypertension and Foot amputation
Review: could Hypertension cause Foot amputation?
We study 209,300 people who have Hypertension from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Foot amputation. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Hypertension and Foot amputation >>>
Hypertension (high blood pressure) (latest reports from 1,134,230 patients) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate, Diovan, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Tartrate.
Foot amputation (loss of foot) (latest reports from 1,991 patients) has been reported by people with diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, pain.
On Sep, 23, 2014: 209,226 people who have hypertension are studied. Among them, 10 (0.00%) have Foot Amputation.
Gender of people who have hypertension and experienced Foot amputation * :
|Foot amputation||9.09%||90.91% |
Age of people who have hypertension and experienced Foot amputation * :
|Foot amputation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||60.00%||60.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (10 people, 100.00%)
- Arthralgia (8 people, 80.00%)
- Pain (8 people, 80.00%)
- Heart rate irregular (8 people, 80.00%)
- Epilepsy (8 people, 80.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (8 people, 80.00%)
- Blood uric acid increased (8 people, 80.00%)
- Phosphorus metabolism disorder (8 people, 80.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (8 people, 80.00%)
- Vasodilatation (8 people, 80.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (10 people, 100.00%)
- Imdur (8 people, 80.00%)
- Sensipar (8 people, 80.00%)
- Insulin (8 people, 80.00%)
- Lipitor (8 people, 80.00%)
- Novolin r (8 people, 80.00%)
- Gabapentin (8 people, 80.00%)
- Coumadin (8 people, 80.00%)
- Mobic (8 people, 80.00%)
- Zoloft (8 people, 80.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hypertension and Foot Amputation?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Foot Amputation and Hypertension
- group for people who have Hypertension
- group for people who have Foot Amputation
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 hours ago):
After eating would get severe intestinal pain and had constant diarrhea. This went on for months, I lost a lot of weight during this time.
From this study (1 day ago):
Essential hypertension coronary angioplasty and obstructive sleep apnea vitamin D deficiency
From this study (1 day ago):
Essential hypertension coronary angioplasty and obstructive ssh sleep apnea
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Hypertension, Foot amputation
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Taste loss while taking lisinopril
I have severe loss of taste and appetite since starting lisinopril . I was unsure what the cause was until finding your site. My physician did not know what was causing it and did not even try to find out. In fact she doubled the dose I was taking .
- Went to dr. for high blood pressure.... dr. thought i was depressed and gave me samples of viibyrd....blood pressure kept increasing(205/117)
Made appointment with family dr. for my high blood pressure( 200/105)..he seemed to think I was depressed....He changed my blood pressure med and gave me Viibyrd...After taking one pill blood pressure increased to 227/107...Also, had like electrical shock sensations from heart..NEVER!!!!would I take ...
More reviews for: Hypertension, Foot amputation
Common treatments for Hypertension and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Hypertension symptoms:
- Dizziness in Hypertension (12,381 reports)
- Breathlessness in Hypertension (10,444 reports)
- Nausea in Hypertension (10,128 reports)
- Tiredness in Hypertension (9,415 reports)
- Weakness in Hypertension (8,995 reports)
- Drug Not Working in Hypertension (8,955 reports)
- Low Blood Pressure in Hypertension (8,388 reports)
- Pain - Head in Hypertension (8,359 reports)
- Diarrhoea in Hypertension (7,879 reports)
- Erythema in Hypertension (7,015 reports)
Foot Amputation related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.