Hypertension and Petechiae - from FDA reports
Petechiae is found among people with Hypertension, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Amlodipine and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Petechiae with Hypertension. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 328 people who have Hypertension from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
328 people who have Hypertension and Petechiae are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hypertension and experience Petechiae *:
- female: 62.5 %
- male: 37.5 %
Age of people who have Hypertension and experience Petechiae *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.68 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 1.01 %
- 30-39: 1.35 %
- 40-49: 9.46 %
- 50-59: 11.82 %
- 60+: 75.68 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (41 people, 12.50%)
- Pain (30 people, 9.15%)
- Insomnia (30 people, 9.15%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (29 people, 8.84%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (29 people, 8.84%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Amlodipine (33 people, 10.06%)
- Lisinopril (29 people, 8.84%)
- Diovan (25 people, 7.62%)
- Paracetamol (23 people, 7.01%)
- Lioresal (20 people, 6.10%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Thrombocytopenia (78 people, 23.78%)
- Rashes (48 people, 14.63%)
- Pain (42 people, 12.80%)
- Stress And Anxiety (37 people, 11.28%)
- Fatigue (36 people, 10.98%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Petechiae and Hypertension?
Hypertension (high blood pressure) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 525,640 Hypertension patients)
Petechiae (a small red or purple spot caused by bleeding into the skin) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, atrial fibrillation/flutter, depression (latest reports from 8,600 Petechiae patients).