Would you have Vasculitis when you have Hypertension?
Summary: Vasculitis is found among people with Hypertension, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Pain, and take medication Amlodipine.
We study 328 people who have Vasculitis and Hypertension from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hypertension and Vasculitis >>>
Hypertension (high blood pressure) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine Besylate, Diovan, Ramipril, Hydrochlorothiazide. (latest reports from Hypertension 327,932 patients)
Vasculitis (inflammation of a blood vessel or blood vessels) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, depression.(latest reports from Vasculitis 8,059 patients)
On Dec, 9, 2014: 328 people who have hypertension and Vasculitis are studied.
Gender of people who have hypertension and experienced Vasculitis * :
Age of people who have hypertension and experienced Vasculitis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (83 people, 25.30%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (71 people, 21.65%)
- Muscle spasms (51 people, 15.55%)
- Stress (50 people, 15.24%)
- Hypersensitivity (49 people, 14.94%)
- Osteoporosis (38 people, 11.59%)
- Diabetes mellitus (29 people, 8.84%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (27 people, 8.23%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (25 people, 7.62%)
- Prophylaxis (22 people, 6.71%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Amlodipine (81 people, 24.70%)
- Atenolol (79 people, 24.09%)
- Lasix (76 people, 23.17%)
- Lisinopril (73 people, 22.26%)
- Lansoprazole (68 people, 20.73%)
- Olmesartan medoxomil (62 people, 18.90%)
- Clonazepam (59 people, 17.99%)
- Candesartan cilexetil (58 people, 17.68%)
- Econazole nitrate (57 people, 17.38%)
- Fluconazole (57 people, 17.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hypertension and Vasculitis?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Vasculitis and Hypertension
- support group for people who have Hypertension
- support group for people who have Vasculitis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can i take a cold medicing while taking metoprolol succinate er 25mg
(Asked by a 66 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, and takes Metoprolol Succinate)
Just want to know if can I take a cold medicine while Metoprolol Succinate ER 25mg
- Alprazolam & amoxicillin
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has Enlarged Prostate, High Blood Pressure, Diverticulitis, and takes Meclizine, Clonidine, Norvasc, Flomax, Avodart)
Have Diverticulitis from having Diverticulosis. Have had high blood pressure for
about 4 years and it is controlled with the Norvasc & Clonidine. Enlarged prostate is controlled with Flomax & Avodart. Meclizine is for vertigo, take 2 25mg per day, 1 Am & 1 PM. Take 1 Norvasc AM & 1 Flomax PM.
- Will taking dong quai interfere with the effectiveness of my nexplanon birth control implant?
(Asked by a 21 year old woman who has High Blood Pressure, and takes Metoprolol Succinate, Nexplanon)
My cycle has been all over the place since getting my implant. I read Dong Quai could help with regulation but I worry it will alter the effectiveness of the birth control.
- Can i take hytrin10mg aat night andlosartin12.5 in morning
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has High Blood Pressure)
I AM PRONE TO BOTTOMING OUT WITH BP MEDICINE, just NEED TO KNOW IF I CAN TAKE THE HYTRIN AT NIGHT ANT LOSARTIN IN MORNING?
- Can i take hytrin10mg at night andlosartin 12.5in mornings safeley
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Iron Deficiciency Anemia, High Blood Pressure)
I AM SCARED TO DEATH TO TAKE NEW BP MEDICINE AS I AM PRONE TO BOTTOMING OUT EASILY
More questions for: Hypertension, Vasculitis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Amlo dipine and terazosin
(Posted by a 66 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, BPH, and takes Terazosin Hydrochloride, Amlodipine Besylate)
I have taken combination since 04/13 I have experienced ED lower testosterone and elevated PSA. Prior to that I was taking terazosin and hydrochorizide without any side effects. I stop taking the amlodipine during a juice fast and my PSA levels decreased when I stopped fasting and returned to taking ...
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
(Posted by a 59 year old man who has Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Sleep Apnea, Hypertension, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Cholangiocarcinoma (liver Cancer), and takes Diovan, Atenolol, Metformin, Victoza)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Narcolepsy, Prinzmetal's Angina , Antiphospholipid Syndrome, High Blood Pressure, Obsessive-compulsive Personality Disorder, Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, Migraine With Aura, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Bipolar I Disorder, and takes Benadryl, Baclofen, Plaquenil, Nitro-bid, Maxalt-mlt, Imitrex, Zofran Odt, Ms Contin, Clonidine, Amlodipine Besylate, Novolog Flexpen, Levemir Flexpen, Halcion, Valium, Primidone, Neurontin, Trileptal)
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Losartan potassium headaches
(Posted by a 34 year old man who has Headache, Hypertension, and takes Losartan Potassium)
I avoided going to the doctor for years and decided it was time to bite the bullet. The bullet bit back. High Blood pressure and cholesterol. Doc prescribed me 100mg Losartan Potassium right out of the gate. At 33 years old, this concerns me. I've been on it for about a week and have had a cons ...
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Anemia, Knee Pain, Back Pain, Knee Injury - Meniscus, Back Injury, High Blood Pressure, Chronic Dvt , and takes Methocarbamol, Warfarin Sodium, Clonidine, Atenolol)
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
More reviews for: Hypertension, Vasculitis
- A study of side effects of Ramipril for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing)
Comments: I have been having these palpitations for this phase since August 2014 although I have had them before, whilst on Ramipril. Had an ECG and other than I have been diagnosed with ectopic heartbeats the heart looks healthy enough, yet I am getting severe palpitations daily, to the point they do put me ...
- A study of drug interactions between Loperamide Hydrochloride, Ranitidine, Omeprazole, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Losartan Potassium, Co-codamol for a patient with Coeliac Diarrohea, Not Sure, Don't Know, High Blood Pressure, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis. The patient has Stomach Pain
Comments: I have osteoarthritis and am coeliac. I follow a gluten free diet. Recently I have developed severe stomach pain which comes on about 1 - 2 hours after eating. Ant acids and over the counter medicine such as Gaviscon don't seem to help. It goes away gradually on its own but the occasions are get ...
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: Had bouts of insomnia, digesting certain foods, I dealt with all of this including the hair loss.. Which I am grateful didn't last longer then two months( my hair was just falling out in clumps during that time)..my concerns now are the styes that I have been getting over the course of the past two ...
- A study of side effects of Amlodipine Besylate for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Burning Feet Syndrome (burning sensation in the sole of the foot)
Comments: Feet & legs not only burn but will occassionally flush a light pink in color.
The burning feels like a mild sunburn, but is very very annoying..& the burning is progressing to other parts of my body. I have had a sensitivity
to Amplodipine in the past (feet & legs swelling). I came off the Amplodi ...
- A study of side effects of Losartan Potassium And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Neck Pain, Headache (pain in head), Diarrhea, Pain - Abdomen, Inflammatory Pain
Comments: There is a pain in my neck as well as a pain under my jaw no swelling i only feel it when i touch a small aarea.there is pain in my muscles and around my left breast area only when touching or laying on my stomach each symtom lasted two days then switched to a new symptom it's been onne week since i ...
More related studies for: Hypertension, Vasculitis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.