Home > Hypertension > Vasculitis > Hypertension and Vasculitis
Review: could Hypertension cause Vasculitis?
We study 209,463 people who have Hypertension from FDA and social media. Among them, 345 have Vasculitis. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Hypertension and Vasculitis >>>
Hypertension (high blood pressure) (latest reports from 1,163,649 patients) can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Hydrochlorothiazide, Amlodipine Besylate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Norvasc.
Vasculitis (inflammation of a blood vessel or blood vessels) (latest reports from 39,772 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, depression.
On Aug, 29, 2014: 209,017 people who have hypertension are studied. Among them, 345 (0.17%) have Vasculitis. They amount to 0.87% of all the 39,692 people who have Vasculitis on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have hypertension and experienced Vasculitis * :
Age of people who have hypertension and experienced Vasculitis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (86 people, 24.93%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (78 people, 22.61%)
- Muscle spasms (53 people, 15.36%)
- Stress (50 people, 14.49%)
- Hypersensitivity (49 people, 14.20%)
- Osteoporosis (42 people, 12.17%)
- Diabetes mellitus (31 people, 8.99%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (27 people, 7.83%)
- Depression (26 people, 7.54%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (25 people, 7.25%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Atenolol (81 people, 23.48%)
- Amlodipine (81 people, 23.48%)
- Lasix (79 people, 22.90%)
- Lisinopril (77 people, 22.32%)
- Lansoprazole (68 people, 19.71%)
- Olmesartan medoxomil (62 people, 17.97%)
- Clonazepam (61 people, 17.68%)
- Candesartan cilexetil (58 people, 16.81%)
- Aspirin (58 people, 16.81%)
- Econazole nitrate (57 people, 16.52%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hypertension and Vasculitis?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Vasculitis and Hypertension
- group for people who have Hypertension
- group for people who have Vasculitis
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 hours ago):
Omeprazole aspirin fish oil multi vitamin glucosamine coenzyme calcium
From this study (7 hours ago):
Does lisinopril cause severe stuttering? What is it caused from? Could the dosage be to high? Is this permanent.
From this study (12 hours ago):
Want to see commparison of effectiveness
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Hypertension, Vasculitis
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Taste loss while taking lisinopril
I have severe loss of taste and appetite since starting lisinopril . I was unsure what the cause was until finding your site. My physician did not know what was causing it and did not even try to find out. In fact she doubled the dose I was taking .
- Went to dr. for high blood pressure.... dr. thought i was depressed and gave me samples of viibyrd....blood pressure kept increasing(205/117)
Made appointment with family dr. for my high blood pressure( 200/105)..he seemed to think I was depressed....He changed my blood pressure med and gave me Viibyrd...After taking one pill blood pressure increased to 227/107...Also, had like electrical shock sensations from heart..NEVER!!!!would I take ...
More reviews for: Hypertension, Vasculitis
Common treatments for Hypertension and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Hypertension symptoms:
- Vertigo in Hypertension (12,386 reports)
- Short Of Breath in Hypertension (10,446 reports)
- Nausea in Hypertension (10,128 reports)
- Fatigue in Hypertension (9,418 reports)
- Lack Of Strength in Hypertension (8,996 reports)
- Drug Not Working in Hypertension (8,955 reports)
- Blood Pressure Decreased in Hypertension (8,388 reports)
- Pain - Head in Hypertension (8,359 reports)
- Diarrhea in Hypertension (7,880 reports)
- Rubor in Hypertension (7,018 reports)
Vasculitis related symptom studies:
Hypertension is also known as: Blood pressure, Blood pressure - high, Blood pressure increased, HBP, HTN, High blood pressure.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.