Would you have Breast mass (Breast lump) when you have Hyperthyroidism?
Summary: Breast mass is reported only by a few people with Hyperthyroidism.
We study 5 people who have Breast mass (Breast lump) and Hyperthyroidism from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hyperthyroidism and Breast mass >>>
Hyperthyroidism (over activity of the thyroid gland) can be treated by Levothyroxine Sodium, Synthroid, Methimazole, Tapazole, Propylthiouracil, Levothyroxine Thyroid. (latest reports from Hyperthyroidism 7,518 patients)
Breast mass (localized swelling that feels different from the surrounding breast tissue) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis.(latest reports from Breast mass 3,391 patients)
On Nov, 28, 2014: 5 people who have hyperthyroidism and Breast Mass are studied.
Gender of people who have hyperthyroidism and experienced Breast mass * :
|Breast mass||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have hyperthyroidism and experienced Breast mass * :
|Breast mass||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||80.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Vitamin supplementation (3 people, 60.00%)
- Depression (3 people, 60.00%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (2 people, 40.00%)
- Alopecia (1 people, 20.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 20.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Effexor (2 people, 40.00%)
- Celexa (2 people, 40.00%)
- Percocet (2 people, 40.00%)
- Folic acid (2 people, 40.00%)
- Humira (2 people, 40.00%)
- Morphine sulfate (2 people, 40.00%)
- Lexapro (1 people, 20.00%)
- Levoxyl (1 people, 20.00%)
- Rogaine (1 people, 20.00%)
- Benicar (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hyperthyroidism and Breast Mass?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Breast Mass and Hyperthyroidism
- support group for people who have Hyperthyroidism
- support group for people who have Breast Mass
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can aphanizomenon flos-aquae + spirulina + chollera help overactive thyroid?
(Asked by a 14 year old girl who has Overactive Thyroid, and takes Aphanizomenon Flos-aquae)
can aphanizomenon flos-aquae + spirulina + chollera help Overactive thyroid? i got 14 year female that have Overactive thyroid and easy to get tired.
If her condition tired she got alot of pimple and very weak.
I got aphanizomenon flos-aquae + spirulina + chollera to helping her. but not sure if t ...
- Can venlafaxine hydrochloride (effexor) cause hyperthyroidism in elderly women?
(Asked by a 91 year old woman who has Hyperthyroidism, and takes Effexor)
She was diagnosed with Hashimoto disease in her 40s and treated with thyroid supplements until her mid 80s. After taking Effexor for more than one year, she was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism at 88.
- What interactions have been reported while taking lisinopri 5lmg; amlodipine besylate 5mg; and matopril tartrate 25mg
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Hypertension,, Hyperthyroidism, High Blood Cholesterol, and takes Lisinopril, Amlodipine Besylate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Levoxyl, Livalo, Zetia, Effient, Folic Acid, Omega-3, Centrum Silver, Aspirin)
trying to determine if the above list of drugs are safely taken on a daily bases and if any interact causing adverse symptoms. recently had severe episodes of chest pain,test resulted in no heart attack or pulmonary embolism.
Am concerned medications could be causing my symptoms
- Does losartan cause frequent urinating, sluggishness and weaknesss? (3 answers)
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Hyperthyroidism, Hypertension, Depression, and takes Losartan, Wellbutrin Xl, Levothyroxine Thyroid)
I have developed prescription induced hyperthyroid.I have since developed hypertension, wasting muscle, rapid heart beat, weight loss.I have been placed on Losartan-75mg. I now get up 4 to 5 times a night to urinate. My dr. doesn't think its the Losartan however I do. I am also more depressed and le ...
- Does anyone have primary biliary cirrhosis due to prescription medications and if so has anyone detoxed from all mecications and received a decline in their enzyme levels but some form of dementia? (1 answer)
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Biliary Cirrhosis Primary, Bipolar 1, Hyperthyroidism, Hypertension, Frontotemporal Dementia, and takes Synthroid, Ramipril, Cymbalta, Cesamet, Clonazepam, Tegretol, Quetiapine Fumarate, Escitalopram)
I was treated for simple depression 10 years ago which through additional and multiple prescription medication use as directed by my family doctor and pyschiatrist turned into to PBC, Hyertension, Hyperthyrodism, Bi-Polar. Once informed of the diagnosis Primary Biliary Cirrohis I choose to detox fro ...
More questions for: Hyperthyroidism, Breast mass
More reviews for: Hyperthyroidism, Breast mass
- A study of drug interactions between Methimazole, Vitamin D, Terbinafine Hydrochloride, Alprazolam for a patient with Hyperthyroidism, Low Vit D, Tinea Capitis, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: HAIRLOSS BEGAN AFTER 4 MONTHS ON TREATMENT FOR HYPERTHYROIDISM, EVEN THOUGH HYPERTHYROIDISM WAS UNDER CONTROL (NORMAL LEVELS) STILL HAIR LOSS,IT HAS BEEN 10 MONTHS OF HAIR LOSS AND IN THE MEANTIME ALSO GOT TINEA CAPITIS WHICH WAS TREATED
- A study of side effects of Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Overactive Thyroid. The patient has Gum Boil
Comments: I have recently been diagnosed with an underactive Thyroid and been taking the tablets just over a week. Since taking the tablets I have had a sore on my face (looks a bit like cold sore) and a gum boil behind my lower teeth. Can this be caused by the tablets I am taking or just simply because of ...
- A study of drug interactions between Simvastatin, Synthroid for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Hyperthyroidism. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Shoulder Pain
Comments: Was prescribed lithium for bipolar disorder. Lithium impacted thyroid levels. TSH rose to reading of 52. (should not exceed 4.5) Lithium use suspended, Synthroid added to combat thyroid condition.
Severe joint pain ensued, first in left shoulder, left hand & left knee. Followed soon thereafter by ...
- A study of side effects of Methimazole for a patient with Hyperthyroidism. The patient has I Have Bone Pain My Hip Hurting To Much I Can Walk To Much
Comments: Since I been taking methimazole 5 mg I been feeling to much pain in my bone I spoke to the doctor and he say it's not the medication that methimazole doesn't has side bone effect but it's not true . My hip hurting to much I can barely walk . I don't know what can I do . I never had so much pain . I ...
- A study of side effects of Zoloft for a patient with Gynecomastia. The patient has Breast Lump (localized swelling that feels different from the surrounding breast tissue)
Comments: never had breast until I took Zoloft medication on February 2006,I took the medication for 4 months. I then started to feel sore in my left breast. I then felt a knot in my breast and called the doctor and was diagnose with gynecomastia and I had surgery on April 2006 to have the lump removed. The ...
More related studies for: Hyperthyroidism, Breast mass
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.