Would you have Breast mass (Breast lump) when you have Hyperthyroidism?
Summary: Breast mass is reported only by a few people with Hyperthyroidism.
We study 5 people who have Breast mass (Breast lump) and Hyperthyroidism from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Hyperthyroidism and Breast mass >>>
Hyperthyroidism (over activity of the thyroid gland) can be treated by Levothyroxine Sodium, Synthroid, Methimazole, Tapazole, Propylthiouracil, Levothyroxine Thyroid. (latest reports from 8,121 Hyperthyroidism patients)
Breast mass (localized swelling that feels different from the surrounding breast tissue) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 3,395 Breast mass patients)
On Apr, 6, 2015: 5 people who have hyperthyroidism and Breast Mass are studied.
Gender of people who have hyperthyroidism and experienced Breast mass * :
|Breast mass||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have hyperthyroidism and experienced Breast mass * :
|Breast mass||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||80.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Vitamin supplementation (3 people, 60.00%)
- Depression (3 people, 60.00%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (2 people, 40.00%)
- Alopecia (1 people, 20.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 20.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Effexor (2 people, 40.00%)
- Celexa (2 people, 40.00%)
- Percocet (2 people, 40.00%)
- Folic acid (2 people, 40.00%)
- Humira (2 people, 40.00%)
- Morphine sulfate (2 people, 40.00%)
- Lexapro (1 people, 20.00%)
- Levoxyl (1 people, 20.00%)
- Rogaine (1 people, 20.00%)
- Benicar (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hyperthyroidism and Breast Mass?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Breast Mass and Hyperthyroidism
- support group for people who have Hyperthyroidism
- support group for people who have Breast Mass
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Hyperthyroidism related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.