Hyperthyroidism and Breast mass - from FDA reports
Breast mass is reported only by a few people with Hyperthyroidism. We study 4 people who have Breast mass and Hyperthyroidism from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 27, 2017
4 people who have Hyperthyroidism and Breast Mass are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Hyperthyroidism and experience Breast Mass *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 66.67 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Vitamin Supplementation (4 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (4 people, 100.00%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (3 people, 75.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 25.00%)
- Hair Loss (1 person, 25.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Percocet (3 people, 75.00%)
- Folic Acid (3 people, 75.00%)
- Effexor (3 people, 75.00%)
- Celexa (3 people, 75.00%)
- Morphine Sulfate (2 people, 50.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Rashes (3 people, 75.00%)
- Breast Cellulitis (3 people, 75.00%)
- Arthropod Bite (3 people, 75.00%)
- Hepatic Mass (2 people, 50.00%)
- Cellulitis (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Breast mass and Hyperthyroidism?
- Check symptoms - is your breast mass caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBreast mass and Hyperthyroidism from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Hyperthyroidism (over activity of the thyroid gland) can be treated by Levothyroxine sodium, Synthroid, Methimazole, Tapazole, Propylthiouracil (latest reports from 12,439 Hyperthyroidism patients)
Breast mass has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 5,156 Breast mass patients).
Browse all symptoms of Hyperthyroidisma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Breast massBreast mass
Other conditions that could case Breast massBreast mass
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Female aged 67 taking 100mcg levothyroxine daily for underactive thyroid plus daily aspirin for 4years. Recently prescribed formoterol fumarate inhaler (6 months ago) then Spiriva inhaler plus 40mg omeprazole a week ago. I booked a thyroid test 3 weeks ago because my under active symptoms ...
Upon being diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and prescribed Methimazole. I am now experiencing (what seems to be) a urinary tract infection. Trying to get in to see another doctor. Is this normal with taking Methimazole? I am a breast cancer survivor and it seems as if these recent meds that I ...
I was prescribed pantoprazole recently and I started taking it along with levothyroxine 30 minutes before eating or taking anything else. I have noticed that I am very sleepy and can sleep for most of the day and not have enough. Is it possible that the pantoprazole has made the ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hey Guys, I've been on accutane for the past two months, on very low dosage- 10 mgs once a day. Aside from several side effects that I've experienced, I noticed that I have a painful lump in my left breast. I have small breasts, so I can feel it with a very slight press. Problem is when ...
37 y.o. and 10m on Concerta XL. Thyroid problems as a child. Pseudogout symptoms have began 2 months with hot knees, thumbs and index fingers. Feel absolutely awful now. Have just realised that been drinking milk by a gallon each day, mainly to calm constant heartburn ... Textbook ...
Just diagnosed with hyperthyroidism after extensive investigations into why I developed dystharia and muscle weakness in muscles that control speech. Trying to understand what the underlying cause may be.