Would you have Escherichia sepsis when you have Hyperthyroidism?
Summary: there is no Escherichia sepsis reported by people with Hyperthyroidism yet.
We study people who have Escherichia sepsis and Hyperthyroidism from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hyperthyroidism and Escherichia sepsis >>>
Hyperthyroidism (over activity of the thyroid gland) can be treated by Levothyroxine Sodium, Synthroid, Methimazole, Tapazole, Propylthiouracil, Levothyroxine Thyroid. (latest reports from Hyperthyroidism 7,518 patients)
Escherichia sepsis (bacterial infection by escherichia coli) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, hepatitis c.(latest reports from Escherichia sepsis 1,343 patients)
On Dec, 20, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Hyperthyroidism and Escherichia Sepsis?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Hyperthyroidism
- support group for people who have Escherichia Sepsis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can aphanizomenon flos-aquae + spirulina + chollera help overactive thyroid?
(Asked by a 14 year old girl who has Overactive Thyroid, and takes Aphanizomenon Flos-aquae)
can aphanizomenon flos-aquae + spirulina + chollera help Overactive thyroid? i got 14 year female that have Overactive thyroid and easy to get tired.
If her condition tired she got alot of pimple and very weak.
I got aphanizomenon flos-aquae + spirulina + chollera to helping her. but not sure if t ...
- Can venlafaxine hydrochloride (effexor) cause hyperthyroidism in elderly women?
(Asked by a 91 year old woman who has Hyperthyroidism, and takes Effexor)
She was diagnosed with Hashimoto disease in her 40s and treated with thyroid supplements until her mid 80s. After taking Effexor for more than one year, she was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism at 88.
- What interactions have been reported while taking lisinopri 5lmg; amlodipine besylate 5mg; and matopril tartrate 25mg
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Hypertension,, Hyperthyroidism, High Blood Cholesterol, and takes Lisinopril, Amlodipine Besylate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Levoxyl, Livalo, Zetia, Effient, Folic Acid, Omega-3, Centrum Silver, Aspirin)
trying to determine if the above list of drugs are safely taken on a daily bases and if any interact causing adverse symptoms. recently had severe episodes of chest pain,test resulted in no heart attack or pulmonary embolism.
Am concerned medications could be causing my symptoms
- Does losartan cause frequent urinating, sluggishness and weaknesss?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Hyperthyroidism, Hypertension, Depression, and takes Losartan, Wellbutrin Xl, Levothyroxine Thyroid)
I have developed prescription induced hyperthyroid.I have since developed hypertension, wasting muscle, rapid heart beat, weight loss.I have been placed on Losartan-75mg. I now get up 4 to 5 times a night to urinate. My dr. doesn't think its the Losartan however I do. I am also more depressed and le ...
- Does anyone have primary biliary cirrhosis due to prescription medications and if so has anyone detoxed from all mecications and received a decline in their enzyme levels but some form of dementia?
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Biliary Cirrhosis Primary, Bipolar 1, Hyperthyroidism, Hypertension, Frontotemporal Dementia, and takes Synthroid, Ramipril, Cymbalta, Cesamet, Clonazepam, Tegretol, Quetiapine Fumarate, Escitalopram)
I was treated for simple depression 10 years ago which through additional and multiple prescription medication use as directed by my family doctor and pyschiatrist turned into to PBC, Hyertension, Hyperthyrodism, Bi-Polar. Once informed of the diagnosis Primary Biliary Cirrohis I choose to detox fro ...
More questions for: Hyperthyroidism, Escherichia sepsis
More reviews for: Hyperthyroidism, Escherichia sepsis
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Probiotic, Lipitor, Diovan Hct, Synthroid for a patient with Health Maintenance Visit, Lower Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, Overactive Thyroid. The patient has Night Sweats, Testicular Mass
Comments: Testiculal mass just felt. Has not been medically evaluated yet. Also night time sweats has not been medically evaluated yet.
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Simvastatin for a patient with Overactive Thyroid, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal. The patient has Swelling Face
Comments: is this the cause as my face is swollen and full blotches after taken these
- A study of drug interactions between Centrum Silver, CoQ10, B Complex Vitamin, Losartan, Lipitor, Levoxyl, Wellbutrin Xl for a patient with General Paresis, High Blood Pressure, Stress, High Arch, Lower Cholesterol, Overactive Thyroid, Depression. The patient has Depression, Anger
Comments: The anger and feelings of hopelessness are concerning me - moods come and go
- A study of drug interactions between Methimazole, Vitamin D, Terbinafine Hydrochloride, Alprazolam for a patient with Hyperthyroidism, Low Vit D, Tinea Capitis, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: HAIRLOSS BEGAN AFTER 4 MONTHS ON TREATMENT FOR HYPERTHYROIDISM, EVEN THOUGH HYPERTHYROIDISM WAS UNDER CONTROL (NORMAL LEVELS) STILL HAIR LOSS,IT HAS BEEN 10 MONTHS OF HAIR LOSS AND IN THE MEANTIME ALSO GOT TINEA CAPITIS WHICH WAS TREATED
- A study of side effects of Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Overactive Thyroid. The patient has Gum Boil
Comments: I have recently been diagnosed with an underactive Thyroid and been taking the tablets just over a week. Since taking the tablets I have had a sore on my face (looks a bit like cold sore) and a gum boil behind my lower teeth. Can this be caused by the tablets I am taking or just simply because of ...
More related studies for: Hyperthyroidism, Escherichia sepsis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.