Would you have Proteinuria (Protein - urine) when you have Hyperthyroidism?
Summary: Proteinuria is found among people with Hyperthyroidism, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Hyperlipidaemia, and take medication Propylthiouracil.
We study 6 people who have Proteinuria (Protein - urine) and Hyperthyroidism from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hyperthyroidism and Proteinuria >>>
Hyperthyroidism (over activity of the thyroid gland) can be treated by Levothyroxine Sodium, Synthroid, Methimazole, Tapazole, Propylthiouracil, Levothyroxine Thyroid. (latest reports from 8,102 Hyperthyroidism patients)
Proteinuria (presence of protein in the urine) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, kidney transplant, hiv infection, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma. (latest reports from 6,673 Proteinuria patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: 6 people who have hyperthyroidism and Proteinuria are studied.
Gender of people who have hyperthyroidism and experienced Proteinuria * :
Age of people who have hyperthyroidism and experienced Proteinuria * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hyperlipidaemia (2 people, 33.33%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 33.33%)
- Diabetes mellitus (2 people, 33.33%)
- Multiple sclerosis (2 people, 33.33%)
- Transplant rejection (1 people, 16.67%)
- Bk virus infection (1 people, 16.67%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Propylthiouracil (3 people, 50.00%)
- Cozaar (2 people, 33.33%)
- Rocaltrol (2 people, 33.33%)
- Atorvastatin calcium (2 people, 33.33%)
- Novorapid (2 people, 33.33%)
- Levemir (2 people, 33.33%)
- Prednisolone (1 people, 16.67%)
- Cyclosporine (1 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hyperthyroidism and Proteinuria?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Proteinuria and Hyperthyroidism
- support group for people who have Hyperthyroidism
- support group for people who have Proteinuria
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Hyperthyroidism related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.