Hyperuricaemia and Aspartate aminotransferase increased - from FDA reports
Aspartate aminotransferase increased is found among people with Hyperuricaemia, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Allopurinol and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Aspartate aminotransferase increased with Hyperuricaemia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 189 people who have Hyperuricaemia from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
189 people who have Hyperuricaemia and Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hyperuricaemia and experience Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased *:
- female: 33.51 %
- male: 66.49 %
Age of people who have Hyperuricaemia and experience Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased *:
- 0-1: 0.57 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.72 %
- 20-29: 1.15 %
- 30-39: 3.45 %
- 40-49: 6.9 %
- 50-59: 12.64 %
- 60+: 73.56 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (67 people, 35.45%)
- Preventive Health Care (32 people, 16.93%)
- Insomnia (20 people, 10.58%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (20 people, 10.58%)
- Gastritis (15 people, 7.94%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Allopurinol (86 people, 45.50%)
- Amlodipine (25 people, 13.23%)
- Lipitor (15 people, 7.94%)
- Lasix (15 people, 7.94%)
- Crestor (12 people, 6.35%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Alanine Aminotransferase Increased (162 people, 85.71%)
- Gamma-Glutamyltransferase Increased (65 people, 34.39%)
- Blood Lactate Dehydrogenase Increased (62 people, 32.80%)
- Blood Bilirubin Increased (44 people, 23.28%)
- Fever (43 people, 22.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Aspartate aminotransferase increased and Hyperuricaemia?
- Check symptoms - is your aspartate aminotransferase increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAspartate aminotransferase increased and Hyperuricaemia from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Hyperuricaemia (level of uric acid in the blood that is abnormally high) can be treated by Allopurinol, Uloric (latest reports from 12,420 Hyperuricaemia patients)
Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased
Aspartate aminotransferase increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 54,125 Aspartate aminotransferase increased patients).