Would you have Blood bilirubin increased when you have Hypoglycemia?
Summary: Blood bilirubin increased is reported only by a few people with Hypoglycemia.
We study 4 people who have Blood bilirubin increased and Hypoglycemia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Hypoglycemia and Blood bilirubin increased >>>
Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar cause seizures) can be treated by Metformin Hydrochloride, Metformin, Glipizide. (latest reports from 20,733 Hypoglycemia patients)
Blood bilirubin increased
Blood bilirubin increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hiv infection, pulmonary hypertension, acute myeloid leukaemia, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 23,701 Blood bilirubin increased patients)
On Mar, 17, 2015: 4 people who have hypoglycemia and Blood Bilirubin Increased are studied.
Gender of people who have hypoglycemia and experienced Blood bilirubin increased * :
|Blood bilirubin increased||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have hypoglycemia and experienced Blood bilirubin increased * :
|Blood bilirubin increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||75.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypoglycaemia (4 people, 100.00%)
- Pyrexia (3 people, 75.00%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (3 people, 75.00%)
- Dry eye (1 people, 25.00%)
- Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria (1 people, 25.00%)
- Sleep disorder therapy (1 people, 25.00%)
- Oesophageal candidiasis (1 people, 25.00%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 25.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 25.00%)
- Nausea (1 people, 25.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Arava (3 people, 75.00%)
- Humulin r (3 people, 75.00%)
- Questran (2 people, 50.00%)
- Fungizone (2 people, 50.00%)
- Prochlorperazine (1 people, 25.00%)
- Calcium carbonate (1 people, 25.00%)
- Acetaminophen (1 people, 25.00%)
- Doxylamine succinate (1 people, 25.00%)
- Klonopin (1 people, 25.00%)
- Restasis (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of hypoglycemia and blood bilirubin increased on
Do you have Hypoglycemia and Blood Bilirubin Increased?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Blood Bilirubin Increased and Hypoglycemia
- support group for people who have Hypoglycemia
- support group for people who have Blood Bilirubin Increased
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Farxiga for a 63-year old woman with Low Blood Sugar. The patient has Leg Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Januvia, Simvastatin, Dilantin-30, Dyrenium, Warfarin Sodium, Sotalol Hydrochloride, Metformin for a 64-year old man with Low Blood Sugar, Total Cholesterol, Bata Blocker, Fluid Retention, Blood Thinner, Atrial Fibrillation, Diabetic Coma. The patient has Palpitations
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Dilacor Xr, Nasacort Allergy 24 Hour, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Multivitamin, Vitamin C, Mobic, Levothyroxine Sodium, Prilosec, Lamictal for a 61-year old woman with Insomnia, High Blood Pressure, Allergies, Sleepy, N-a-g, Unknown, Ra, Hypoglycemia, Gerd, Bipolar Affective Disorder Aggravated. The patient has Cavities - Tooth, Dry Eyes, Dry Mouth, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hot Flashes, Bipolar, High Blood Pressure, Insomnia
- A study of drug interactions between Zestril, Metformin, Glipizide, Carvedilol, Aspirin, Prednisone for a 60-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, High Blood Sugar, Low Blood Sugar, Blood Pressure, Heart Mri, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Bloody Or Tarry Stools
- A study of drug interactions between Chromium, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Phentermine for a 37-year old woman with Low Blood Sugar, Hypertension, Weight Loss. The patient has Vaginal Yeast Infection
Recent Hypoglycemia related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.