Would you have Abdominal pain upper when you have Hypothyroidism?
Summary: Abdominal pain upper is found among people with Hypothyroidism, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Synthroid.
We study 564 people who have Abdominal pain upper and Hypothyroidism from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Hypothyroidism and Abdominal pain upper >>>
Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development) can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine Sodium, Levoxyl, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Levothroid, Armour Thyroid. (latest reports from 49,666 Hypothyroidism patients)
Abdominal pain upper
Abdominal pain upper has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol, birth control, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 62,456 Abdominal pain upper patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: 564 people who have hypothyroidism and Abdominal Pain Upper are studied.
Gender of people who have hypothyroidism and experienced Abdominal pain upper * :
|Abdominal pain upper||84.54%||15.46% |
Age of people who have hypothyroidism and experienced Abdominal pain upper * :
|Abdominal pain upper||0.00%||0.00%||2.13%||5.42%||9.09%||18.18%||17.21%||47.97% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Abdominal pain upper||6.25%||37.50%||50.00%||6.25% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (190 people, 33.69%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (69 people, 12.23%)
- Pain (65 people, 11.52%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (65 people, 11.52%)
- Depression (65 people, 11.52%)
- Anxiety (53 people, 9.40%)
- Atrial fibrillation (46 people, 8.16%)
- Diabetes mellitus (34 people, 6.03%)
- Osteoporosis (32 people, 5.67%)
- Insomnia (31 people, 5.50%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Synthroid (296 people, 52.48%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (154 people, 27.30%)
- Pradaxa (54 people, 9.57%)
- Nexium (53 people, 9.40%)
- Yaz (52 people, 9.22%)
- Levoxyl (50 people, 8.87%)
- Yasmin (46 people, 8.16%)
- Humira (44 people, 7.80%)
- Aspirin (43 people, 7.62%)
- Lisinopril (37 people, 6.56%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of hypothyroidism and abdominal pain upper on
Do you have Hypothyroidism and Abdominal Pain Upper?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Abdominal Pain Upper and Hypothyroidism
- support group for people who have Hypothyroidism
- support group for people who have Abdominal Pain Upper
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Levothyroxine Sodium, Cymbalta for a 45-year old woman with Ach, Hypothyroidism, Chronic Depression. The patient has Constipation, Acid Reflux
- A study of drug interactions between Synthroid, Albuterol for a 73-year old woman with Hypothyroidism, Emphysema. The patient has Anxiety, Depression
- A study of drug interactions between Restasis, Soma, Aspirin, Omeprazole, Levothroid, Naproxen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman with Double Vision, Muscle And Nerve Problems, Systemic, Gerd, Hypothyroidism, Osteoporosis, Nerve And Muscle Problem. The patient has Uti - Chronic Or Recurrent, Sjogren Syndrome, Enlarged Lymph Nodes, Adrenal Neoplasm, Cortisol Level, Nerve Problems, Muscle Cramps
- A study of side effects of Levothyroxine Sodium for a 74-year old man with Hypothyroidism. The patient has Anaemia
- A study of drug interactions between Atelvia, Remicade, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Cyanocobalamin, Synthroid, Escitalopram, Meclizine, Potassium Chloride, Sulfadiazine, Folic Acid, Omeprazole, Plaquenil, Prednisone, Methotrexate for a 71-year old woman with Osteonecrosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hot Flashes, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Low Thyroid, Anxiety, Vertigo. The patient has Hair Loss, Tmj Disorders, Dry Mouth
Recent Hypothyroidism related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.