Would you have Cervical spondylosis when you have Hypothyroidism?
Summary: there is no Cervical spondylosis reported by people with Hypothyroidism yet.
We study people who have Cervical spondylosis and Hypothyroidism from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Hypothyroidism and Cervical spondylosis >>>
Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development) can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine Sodium, Levoxyl, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Levothroid, Armour Thyroid. (latest reports from 49,732 Hypothyroidism patients)
Cervical spondylosis (inflammation of cervical vertebrae) has been reported by people with depression, headache, migraine, frequent or urgent urination, acne. (latest reports from 151 Cervical spondylosis patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Hypothyroidism and Cervical Spondylosis?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Hypothyroidism
- support group for people who have Cervical Spondylosis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Gemfibrozil, Ditropan, Synthroid, Topamax, Lamictal, Risperdal for a 46-year old woman with Blood Triglycerides, Enlarged Liver, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Nose Bleeds
- A study of side effects of Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 47-year old woman with Hypothyroidism. The patient has High Blood Pressure, Pulmonary Hypertension
- A study of side effects of Synthroid for a 35-year old woman with Hypothyroidism. The patient has Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Sunburn
- A study of drug interactions between Potassium, Meloxicam, Zetia, Synthroid, Amlodipine, Clonidine for a 78-year old woman with Muscle Cramps, Arthritis, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism, Hypertension. The patient has Nightmares
- A study of drug interactions between Lamotrigine, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 47-year old woman with Depression Highs And Lows, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Heart Palpitations, Blood Pressure Increased, Weight Gain, Weight Gain, Excessively Tired, Dry Hair, Constipated,
Recent Hypothyroidism related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.