Would you have Dry throat when you have Hypothyroidism?
Summary: Dry throat is found among people with Hypothyroidism, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have High blood cholesterol, and take medication Synthroid.
We study 45 people who have Dry throat and Hypothyroidism from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hypothyroidism and Dry throat >>>
Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development) can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine Sodium, Levoxyl, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Levothroid, Armour Thyroid. (latest reports from 49,613 Hypothyroidism patients)
Dry throat has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 2,943 Dry throat patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: 45 people who have hypothyroidism and Dry Throat are studied.
Gender of people who have hypothyroidism and experienced Dry throat * :
|Dry throat||87.50%||12.50% |
Age of people who have hypothyroidism and experienced Dry throat * :
|Dry throat||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||2.38%||19.05%||14.29%||64.29% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Dry throat||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Blood cholesterol increased (12 people, 26.67%)
- Hypertension (12 people, 26.67%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (8 people, 17.78%)
- Depression (7 people, 15.56%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (7 people, 15.56%)
- Insomnia (4 people, 8.89%)
- Arthritis (4 people, 8.89%)
- Dyspepsia (4 people, 8.89%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (3 people, 6.67%)
- Diabetes mellitus (3 people, 6.67%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Synthroid (25 people, 55.56%)
- Spiriva (10 people, 22.22%)
- Lipitor (9 people, 20.00%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (7 people, 15.56%)
- Levoxyl (6 people, 13.33%)
- Lasix (6 people, 13.33%)
- Ambien (5 people, 11.11%)
- Aspirin (5 people, 11.11%)
- Prilosec (5 people, 11.11%)
- Sertraline (4 people, 8.89%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of hypothyroidism and dry throat on
Do you have Hypothyroidism and Dry Throat?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Dry Throat and Hypothyroidism
- support group for people who have Hypothyroidism
- support group for people who have Dry Throat
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Adderall 30, Levothyroxine Sodium, Wellbutrin, Lamictal for a 28-year old woman with Back Pain, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Depression, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Lumpy Breasts, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Swelling, Leg Swelling, Abdominal Pain Lower, Swelling
- A study of side effects of Liothyronine Sodium for a 64-year old woman with Hypothyroidism. The patient has Extreme Body Pain And Insommnia
- A study of drug interactions between Ramipril, Lansoprazole, Pregabalin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Morphine Sulfate for a 43-year old woman with Hypertension, Gerd, Back Pain, Hypothyroidism, Pain - Back. The patient has Gastric Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Hypertension, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Eosinophil Count Increased, Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Oxide, Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Progesterone, Estradiol, Sumatriptan, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 54-year old woman with Nutrition - Inadequate, Perimenopause, Atrophy, Migraine Without Aura, Chronic Depression, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Migraine Without Aura
- A study of side effects of Armour Thyroid for a 52-year old woman with Hypothyroidism. The patient has Diverticulitis Intestinal (digestive disease which involves the formation of pouches (diverticula) within the intestinal wall), Weight Gain
Recent Hypothyroidism related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.