Would you have Halitosis (Breath odor) when you have Hypothyroidism?
Summary: Halitosis is reported only by a few people with Hypothyroidism.
We study 2 people who have Halitosis (Breath odor) and Hypothyroidism from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Hypothyroidism and Halitosis >>>
Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development) can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine Sodium, Levoxyl, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Levothroid, Armour Thyroid. (latest reports from 49,732 Hypothyroidism patients)
Halitosis (offensive breath) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, high blood cholesterol, multiple myeloma. (latest reports from 487 Halitosis patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: 2 people who have hypothyroidism and Halitosis are studied.
Gender of people who have hypothyroidism and experienced Halitosis * :
Age of people who have hypothyroidism and experienced Halitosis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Hydrochlorothiazide (1 people, 50.00%)
- Levoxyl (1 people, 50.00%)
- Gleevec (1 people, 50.00%)
- Synthroid (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hypothyroidism and Halitosis?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Halitosis and Hypothyroidism
- support group for people who have Hypothyroidism
- support group for people who have Halitosis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Glucosamine, Ativan, Synthroid, Seroquel, Abilify, Lamictal, Viibryd for a 72-year old woman with Health, Anxiety, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar. The patient has Muscle Rigidity
- A study of drug interactions between Gemfibrozil, Ditropan, Synthroid, Topamax, Lamictal, Risperdal for a 46-year old woman with Blood Triglycerides, Enlarged Liver, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Nose Bleeds
- A study of side effects of Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 47-year old woman with Hypothyroidism. The patient has High Blood Pressure, Pulmonary Hypertension
- A study of side effects of Synthroid for a 35-year old woman with Hypothyroidism. The patient has Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Sunburn
- A study of drug interactions between Potassium, Meloxicam, Zetia, Synthroid, Amlodipine, Clonidine for a 78-year old woman with Muscle Cramps, Arthritis, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism, Hypertension. The patient has Nightmares
Recent Hypothyroidism related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.