Would you have Lymphedema (Lymphatic obstruction) when you have Hypothyroidism?
Summary: Lymphedema is reported only by a few people with Hypothyroidism.
We study 2 people who have Lymphedema (Lymphatic obstruction) and Hypothyroidism from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Hypothyroidism and Lymphedema >>>
Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development) can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine Sodium, Levoxyl, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Levothroid, Cytomel. (latest reports from 49,666 Hypothyroidism patients)
Lymphedema (a condition of localized fluid retention and tissue swelling of lymph node) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, birth control, depression, hypothyroidism. (latest reports from 72 Lymphedema patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 2 people who have hypothyroidism and Lymphedema are studied.
Gender of people who have hypothyroidism and experienced Lymphedema * :
Age of people who have hypothyroidism and experienced Lymphedema * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Breast cancer in situ (1 people, 50.00%)
- Neuroendocrine tumour (1 people, 50.00%)
- High blood pressure (1 people, 50.00%)
- Bursitis (1 people, 50.00%)
- Anxiety disorder (1 people, 50.00%)
- Anemia - b12 deficiency (1 people, 50.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Tamoxifen citrate (1 people, 50.00%)
- Afinitor (1 people, 50.00%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (1 people, 50.00%)
- Lisinopril (1 people, 50.00%)
- Levothyroxine thyroid (1 people, 50.00%)
- Cyanocobalamin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Xanax (1 people, 50.00%)
- Meloxicam (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of hypothyroidism and lymphedema on
Do you have Hypothyroidism and Lymphedema?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Lymphedema and Hypothyroidism
- support group for people who have Hypothyroidism
- support group for people who have Lymphedema
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Multivitamin, Baby Aspirin, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Mirtazapine, Seroquel, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 73-year old woman with Deficiency - Vitamin C, Supplement, Preventative, Hypothyroidism, Depression, Appetite Stimulant, Insomnia, Depression. The patient has Ruptured Cerebral Aneurysm
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Flonase, Singulair, Protonix, Synthroid, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 61-year old woman with Diabetes, Allergic Sinusitis, Acid Reflux, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Pressure. The patient has White Blood Cells Urine
- A study of drug interactions between Nasonex, Metoprolol Tartrate, Nexium, Excedrin, Ibuprofen, Centrum, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Gemfibrozil, Levothyroxine Sodium, Alprazolam for a 46-year old man with Allergies, Pvc (premature Ventricular Contraction), Acid Reflux, Headache, Pain, Vitamin D, Hypertension, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood. The patient has Depression, General Pain And Fatigue, Catecholamines, Accessory Spleen, Left Ear Infections - Four Surgeries, Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Cinnamon, Simvastatin, Metformin, Lisinopril, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 63-year old woman with General Health, Blood Glucose, Hypercholesterolemia, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Blood Glucose Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Prevacid, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Estrogenic Substance, Gabapentin for a 44-year old woman with GERD, Hypothyroidism, Menopausal Symptoms, Neuropathy. The patient has Dysphasia
Recent Hypothyroidism related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.