Home > Hypothyroidism > Mean platelet volume abnormal > Hypothyroidism and Mean platelet volume abnormal
Review: could Hypothyroidism cause Mean platelet volume abnormal?
We study 33,059 people who have Hypothyroidism from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Hypothyroidism and Mean platelet volume abnormal >>>
Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development) (latest reports from 130,015 patients) can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine Sodium, Levoxyl, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Levothroid, Cytomel.
Mean platelet volume abnormal
Mean platelet volume abnormal (abnormal average size of platelet cells in blood) (latest reports from 67 patients) has been reported by people with pain, multiple sclerosis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 33,059 people who have hypothyroidism are studied. Among them, 1 (0.00%) has Mean Platelet Volume Abnormal.
Gender of people who have hypothyroidism and experienced Mean platelet volume abnormal * :
|Mean platelet volume abnormal||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have hypothyroidism and experienced Mean platelet volume abnormal * :
|Mean platelet volume abnormal||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00 |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Mean platelet volume abnormal||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levothyroxine sodium (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hypothyroidism and Mean Platelet Volume Abnormal?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Mean Platelet Volume Abnormal and Hypothyroidism
- support group for people who have Hypothyroidism
- support group for people who have Mean Platelet Volume Abnormal
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Omeprazole or pantoprazole?
I take an oral contraceptive, Diane-35 ED, which is not in the list of drugs to choose from on this site.
Recently, the medication I was taking for my stomach ulcer (Omeprazole) became unavailable in my country of residence and was replaced by Patoprazole. I started taking it yesterday morning a ...
- Has anyone been prescribed methotrexate for granuloma annulare?
I have had GA for 2 years now, however it has gotten progressively worse the past 6 months. It has now spread over 80% of my body. I am seeing an Endocrinologist next week as I believe my thyroid may play a big role in this. My Regular Dr. suggested I speak to Endocrinologist about a drug called Met ...
- I have been on armour 8 days started at 1 grain after having been on 88 mcg synthroid.
Was on 88mcg synthroid. Test was 4.75 tsh and low t3 3.3. Switched 8 days ago to 1 grain armour and now feel shaky. Pulse 90. Had diarrhea and vomiting last night at 1 in am. Is it working too fast? Felt good earlier in week and slept all night for first time in months.
More questions for: Hypothyroidism, Mean platelet volume abnormal
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Shortness of breath after taking levothyroxine for 8-10 yrs.
I have been experiencing shortness of breath lately when taking the levothyroxine. If I stop taking it for a couple of days my shortness of breath is pretty much gone.
- My memory loss due to omeprazole
I took omeprazole for 20 years until I developed edema of the lower extremities. I started having memory problems right away and they still persist even though I have not taken omeprazole now for about 6 yrs. I am hoping it will dissipate or clear my system. I do not have a constant memory proble ...
- Lipitor bad reaction
I was on lipitor for 5 years started at 10mg and the headaches started. At 5 years on I was up to 80mg and had severe migraines every day. Was also diagnosed with hypothyroidism and given synthroid. Also had a prescription for migraine meds that did nothing. My daughter found out she and her kids ha ...
More reviews for: Hypothyroidism, Mean platelet volume abnormal
Common treatments for Hypothyroidism and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Hypothyroidism symptoms:
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness in Hypothyroidism (2,234 reports)
- Nausea in Hypothyroidism (1,860 reports)
- Dizziness in Hypothyroidism (1,784 reports)
- Breathing Difficulty in Hypothyroidism (1,673 reports)
- Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness in Hypothyroidism (1,537 reports)
- Frequent Headaches in Hypothyroidism (1,491 reports)
- Not Effective in Hypothyroidism (1,384 reports)
- Jitters in Hypothyroidism (1,372 reports)
- Stools - Watery in Hypothyroidism (1,367 reports)
- Hbp in Hypothyroidism (1,328 reports)
Mean Platelet Volume Abnormal related symptom studies:
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
More related studies for: Hypothyroidism, Mean platelet volume abnormal
Recent Hypothyroidism related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Hypothyroidism, Mean platelet volume abnormal
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Arthralgia and Amlodipine Besylate
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (5 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (6 hours ago)
- Pancreatitis Acute
- Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate
- Eye Twitch
- Bruton's Agammaglobulinemia
Recent updates on eHealthMe:
- Juglandis Folium, Alcohol drug interactions (1 second ago)
- Invanz, Coreg Cr drug interactions (2 seconds ago)
- Sponge Cucumber, Povidone Iodine drug interactions (3 seconds ago)
- How effective is Wellbutrin for Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension? (4 seconds ago)
- Purple Rocket, Chondroitin Sulphates drug interactions (5 seconds ago)