Would you have Nipple pain when you have Hypothyroidism?
Summary: Nipple pain is reported only by a few people with Hypothyroidism.
We study 5 people who have Nipple pain and Hypothyroidism from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Hypothyroidism and Nipple pain >>>
Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development) can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine Sodium, Levoxyl, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Levothroid, Armour Thyroid. (latest reports from 49,732 Hypothyroidism patients)
Nipple pain has been reported by people with enlarged prostate, birth control, post coital contraception, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 808 Nipple pain patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: 5 people who have hypothyroidism and Nipple Pain are studied.
Gender of people who have hypothyroidism and experienced Nipple pain * :
|Nipple pain||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who have hypothyroidism and experienced Nipple pain * :
|Nipple pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Nipple pain||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (2 people, 40.00%)
- Psoriasis (1 people, 20.00%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (1 people, 20.00%)
- Blood testosterone decreased (1 people, 20.00%)
- Psoriatic arthropathy (1 people, 20.00%)
- Muscular weakness (1 people, 20.00%)
- Muscle tightness (1 people, 20.00%)
- Muscle fatigue (1 people, 20.00%)
- Thrombosis (1 people, 20.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (1 people, 20.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levoxyl (3 people, 60.00%)
- Synthroid (1 people, 20.00%)
- Lipitor (1 people, 20.00%)
- Uroxatral (1 people, 20.00%)
- Exforge (1 people, 20.00%)
- Androgel (1 people, 20.00%)
- Skelaxin (1 people, 20.00%)
- Coumadin (1 people, 20.00%)
- Nadolol (1 people, 20.00%)
- Humira (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of hypothyroidism and nipple pain on
Do you have Hypothyroidism and Nipple Pain?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Nipple Pain and Hypothyroidism
- support group for people who have Hypothyroidism
- support group for people who have Nipple Pain
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lamotrigine, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 47-year old woman with Depression Highs And Lows, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Heart Palpitations, Blood Pressure Increased, Weight Gain, Weight Gain, Excessively Tired, Dry Hair, Constipated,
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Omeprazole, Magnesium, Turmeric, Krill Oil, Miralax, Fluticasone Propionate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Losartan, Meloxicam, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Atenolol And Chlorthalidone for a 54-year old woman with Blood Thinner, Acid Reflux, Magnesium - Low, Osteoarthritis, High Blood Cholesterol, Constipation, Hay Fever, Hypothyroidism, Depression, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Constipation, Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 31-year old woman with Allergy To Mold - Dander - Dust, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Menstruation Irregular
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Aloe, Toprol-xl, Synthroid for a 80-year old woman with General Health, Heartburn, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Feeling Cold, Frequent Bowel Movements, Lightheadedness - Fainting, Tingling Of Head And Body
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman with Hypothyroidism, Stress At Work. The patient has Anxiety And Stress
Recent Hypothyroidism related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.