Would you have Nose bleeds (Nosebleed) when you have Hypothyroidism?
Summary: Nose bleeds is found among people with Hypothyroidism, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Synthroid.
We study 151 people who have Nose bleeds (Nosebleed) and Hypothyroidism from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hypothyroidism and Nose bleeds >>>
Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development) can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine Sodium, Levoxyl, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Levothroid, Armour Thyroid. (latest reports from 49,613 Hypothyroidism patients)
Nose bleeds (bleeding from nose) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, acne. (latest reports from 23,974 Nose bleeds patients)
On Feb, 12, 2015: 151 people who have hypothyroidism and Nose Bleeds are studied.
Gender of people who have hypothyroidism and experienced Nose bleeds * :
|Nose bleeds||87.67%||12.33% |
Age of people who have hypothyroidism and experienced Nose bleeds * :
|Nose bleeds||0.00%||0.00%||3.57%||0.00%||10.00%||10.00%||14.29%||62.14% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Nose bleeds||0.00%||44.44%||55.56%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (45 people, 29.80%)
- Atrial fibrillation (31 people, 20.53%)
- Osteoporosis (22 people, 14.57%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (17 people, 11.26%)
- Prophylaxis (14 people, 9.27%)
- Diabetes mellitus (13 people, 8.61%)
- Myasthenia gravis (12 people, 7.95%)
- Gastric ulcer (12 people, 7.95%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (10 people, 6.62%)
- Insomnia (9 people, 5.96%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Synthroid (65 people, 43.05%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (47 people, 31.13%)
- Fosamax (28 people, 18.54%)
- Aspirin (22 people, 14.57%)
- Pradaxa (21 people, 13.91%)
- Prilosec (13 people, 8.61%)
- Forteo (13 people, 8.61%)
- Humira (13 people, 8.61%)
- Zometa (12 people, 7.95%)
- Potassium chloride (12 people, 7.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of hypothyroidism and nose bleeds on
Do you have Hypothyroidism and Nose Bleeds?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Nose Bleeds and Hypothyroidism
- support group for people who have Hypothyroidism
- support group for people who have Nose bleeds
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Adderall 30, Levothyroxine Sodium, Wellbutrin, Lamictal for a 28-year old woman with Back Pain, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Depression, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Lumpy Breasts, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Swelling, Leg Swelling, Abdominal Pain Lower, Swelling
- A study of side effects of Liothyronine Sodium for a 64-year old woman with Hypothyroidism. The patient has Extreme Body Pain And Insommnia
- A study of side effects of Ritalin for a 48-year old woman with Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity. The patient has Headache (pain in head), Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations), Nose Bleed (bleeding from nose), Bruise (an injury appearing as an area of discoloured skin on the body)
- A study of drug interactions between Ramipril, Lansoprazole, Pregabalin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Morphine Sulfate for a 43-year old woman with Hypertension, Gerd, Back Pain, Hypothyroidism, Pain - Back. The patient has Gastric Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Hypertension, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Eosinophil Count Increased, Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Oxide, Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Progesterone, Estradiol, Sumatriptan, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 54-year old woman with Nutrition - Inadequate, Perimenopause, Atrophy, Migraine Without Aura, Chronic Depression, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Migraine Without Aura
Recent Hypothyroidism related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.