Would you have Partial seizures when you have Hypothyroidism?
Summary: Partial seizures is found among people with Hypothyroidism, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Birth control, and take medication Levoxyl.
We study 14 people who have Partial seizures and Hypothyroidism from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Hypothyroidism and Partial seizures >>>
Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development) can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine Sodium, Levoxyl, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Levothroid, Armour Thyroid. (latest reports from 49,666 Hypothyroidism patients)
Partial seizures (seizures which affect only a part of the brain at onset) has been reported by people with epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, convulsion, depression, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 3,472 Partial seizures patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: 14 people who have hypothyroidism and Partial Seizures are studied.
Gender of people who have hypothyroidism and experienced Partial seizures * :
|Partial seizures||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have hypothyroidism and experienced Partial seizures * :
|Partial seizures||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||46.67%||20.00%||13.33%||20.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Partial seizures||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Contraception (6 people, 42.86%)
- Premenstrual syndrome (6 people, 42.86%)
- Heart rate abnormal (6 people, 42.86%)
- Deep vein thrombosis (6 people, 42.86%)
- Depression (5 people, 35.71%)
- Convulsion (3 people, 21.43%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (3 people, 21.43%)
- Seasonal allergy (2 people, 14.29%)
- Fatigue (2 people, 14.29%)
- Multiple sclerosis (2 people, 14.29%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levoxyl (7 people, 50.00%)
- Pepcid (6 people, 42.86%)
- Yasmin (6 people, 42.86%)
- Amoxicillin (6 people, 42.86%)
- Cytomel (6 people, 42.86%)
- Darvocet (6 people, 42.86%)
- Percocet (6 people, 42.86%)
- Coumadin (6 people, 42.86%)
- Yaz (6 people, 42.86%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (5 people, 35.71%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hypothyroidism and Partial Seizures?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Partial Seizures and Hypothyroidism
- support group for people who have Hypothyroidism
- support group for people who have Partial Seizures
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Atelvia, Remicade, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Cyanocobalamin, Synthroid, Escitalopram, Meclizine, Potassium Chloride, Sulfadiazine, Folic Acid, Omeprazole, Plaquenil, Prednisone, Methotrexate for a 71-year old woman with Osteonecrosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hot Flashes, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Low Thyroid, Anxiety, Vertigo. The patient has Hair Loss, Tmj Disorders, Dry Mouth
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Vitamin B, Paracetamol, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 95-year old woman with Osteoporosis, Lack Of Energy, Pain, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Memory Loss, Confusion
- A study of drug interactions between Candesartan Cilexetil And Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Tartrate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Metformin, Simvastatin for a 68-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Sugar, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Urinary Incontinence, Urinary Tract Infection Enterococcal
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Vytorin, Spiriva, Imdur for a 66-year old woman with Low Thyroid, Depression, Cholesterol, Copd, Angina. The patient has Ringing In The Ears, Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Multivitamin, Baby Aspirin, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Mirtazapine, Seroquel, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 73-year old woman with Deficiency - Vitamin C, Supplement, Preventative, Hypothyroidism, Depression, Appetite Stimulant, Insomnia, Depression. The patient has Ruptured Cerebral Aneurysm
Recent Hypothyroidism related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.