Hypothyroidism and Prostatitis - from FDA reports
Prostatitis is found among people with Hypothyroidism, especially for people who are 30-39 old, take medication Synthroid and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Prostatitis with Hypothyroidism. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 21 people who have Hypothyroidism from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
21 people who have Hypothyroidism and Prostatitis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Hypothyroidism and experience Prostatitis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 5.26 %
- 30-39: 47.37 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 5.26 %
- 60+: 42.11 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (15 people, 71.43%)
- Multiple Myeloma (11 people, 52.38%)
- Depression (11 people, 52.38%)
- Metastases To Bone (10 people, 47.62%)
- Hypercalcaemia (10 people, 47.62%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid (14 people, 66.67%)
- Nexium (12 people, 57.14%)
- Zometa (11 people, 52.38%)
- Percocet (11 people, 52.38%)
- Flomax (11 people, 52.38%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (11 people, 52.38%)
- Pain In Jaw (11 people, 52.38%)
- Osteomyelitis (11 people, 52.38%)
- Mental Status Changes (11 people, 52.38%)
- Cellulitis (11 people, 52.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Prostatitis and Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development) can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine sodium, Levothyroxine thyroid, Levoxyl, Levothroid (latest reports from 83,132 Hypothyroidism patients)
Prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate gland) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hair loss, pain, prostatitis, androgenetic alopecia (latest reports from 4,129 Prostatitis patients).