Would you have Psoriasis when you have Hypothyroidism?
Summary: Psoriasis is found among people with Hypothyroidism, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Humira.
We study 151 people who have Psoriasis and Hypothyroidism from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Hypothyroidism and Psoriasis >>>
Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development) can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine Sodium, Levoxyl, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Levothroid, Cytomel. (latest reports from 49,666 Hypothyroidism patients)
Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin) has been reported by people with psoriatic arthropathy, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, crohn's disease, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 68,563 Psoriasis patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 152 people who have hypothyroidism and Psoriasis are studied.
Gender of people who have hypothyroidism and experienced Psoriasis * :
Age of people who have hypothyroidism and experienced Psoriasis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (48 people, 31.58%)
- Psoriatic arthropathy (44 people, 28.95%)
- Diabetes mellitus (26 people, 17.11%)
- Depression (23 people, 15.13%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (22 people, 14.47%)
- Pain (19 people, 12.50%)
- Vitamin supplementation (18 people, 11.84%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (16 people, 10.53%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (14 people, 9.21%)
- Anxiety (13 people, 8.55%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Humira (96 people, 63.16%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (60 people, 39.47%)
- Synthroid (52 people, 34.21%)
- Aspirin (19 people, 12.50%)
- Vitamin d (17 people, 11.18%)
- Lisinopril (15 people, 9.87%)
- Methotrexate (13 people, 8.55%)
- Simvastatin (13 people, 8.55%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (12 people, 7.89%)
- Glipizide (10 people, 6.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of hypothyroidism and psoriasis on
Do you have Hypothyroidism and Psoriasis?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Psoriasis and Hypothyroidism
- support group for people who have Hypothyroidism
- support group for people who have Psoriasis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Multivitamin, Baby Aspirin, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Mirtazapine, Seroquel, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 73-year old woman with Deficiency - Vitamin C, Supplement, Preventative, Hypothyroidism, Depression, Appetite Stimulant, Insomnia, Depression. The patient has Ruptured Cerebral Aneurysm
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Flonase, Singulair, Protonix, Synthroid, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 61-year old woman with Diabetes, Allergic Sinusitis, Acid Reflux, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Pressure. The patient has White Blood Cells Urine
- A study of drug interactions between Nasonex, Metoprolol Tartrate, Nexium, Excedrin, Ibuprofen, Centrum, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Gemfibrozil, Levothyroxine Sodium, Alprazolam for a 46-year old man with Allergies, Pvc (premature Ventricular Contraction), Acid Reflux, Headache, Pain, Vitamin D, Hypertension, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood. The patient has Depression, General Pain And Fatigue, Catecholamines, Accessory Spleen, Left Ear Infections - Four Surgeries, Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Cinnamon, Simvastatin, Metformin, Lisinopril, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 63-year old woman with General Health, Blood Glucose, Hypercholesterolemia, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Blood Glucose Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Prevacid, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Estrogenic Substance, Gabapentin for a 44-year old woman with GERD, Hypothyroidism, Menopausal Symptoms, Neuropathy. The patient has Dysphasia
Recent Hypothyroidism related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.