Would you have Vasculitis when you have Hypothyroidism?
Summary: Vasculitis is found among people with Hypothyroidism, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Depression, and take medication Levothyroxine sodium.
We study 67 people who have Vasculitis and Hypothyroidism from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Hypothyroidism and Vasculitis >>>
Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development) can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine Sodium, Levoxyl, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Levothroid, Cytomel. (latest reports from 49,666 Hypothyroidism patients)
Vasculitis (inflammation of a blood vessel or blood vessels) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, depression. (latest reports from 8,110 Vasculitis patients)
On Mar, 20, 2015: 67 people who have hypothyroidism and Vasculitis are studied.
Gender of people who have hypothyroidism and experienced Vasculitis * :
Age of people who have hypothyroidism and experienced Vasculitis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (14 people, 20.90%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (13 people, 19.40%)
- Hypertension (12 people, 17.91%)
- Diabetes mellitus (11 people, 16.42%)
- Prophylaxis (8 people, 11.94%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (7 people, 10.45%)
- Sleep disorder (7 people, 10.45%)
- Atrial fibrillation (7 people, 10.45%)
- Osteoporosis (7 people, 10.45%)
- Pain (6 people, 8.96%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levothyroxine sodium (39 people, 58.21%)
- Synthroid (18 people, 26.87%)
- Omeprazole (13 people, 19.40%)
- Lantus (9 people, 13.43%)
- Methotrexate (8 people, 11.94%)
- Arava (8 people, 11.94%)
- Aldactone (8 people, 11.94%)
- Bisoprolol fumarate (7 people, 10.45%)
- Folic acid (7 people, 10.45%)
- Humira (7 people, 10.45%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of hypothyroidism and vasculitis on
Do you have Hypothyroidism and Vasculitis?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Vasculitis and Hypothyroidism
- support group for people who have Hypothyroidism
- support group for people who have Vasculitis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Multivitamin, Baby Aspirin, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Mirtazapine, Seroquel, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 73-year old woman with Deficiency - Vitamin C, Supplement, Preventative, Hypothyroidism, Depression, Appetite Stimulant, Insomnia, Depression. The patient has Ruptured Cerebral Aneurysm
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Flonase, Singulair, Protonix, Synthroid, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 61-year old woman with Diabetes, Allergic Sinusitis, Acid Reflux, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Pressure. The patient has White Blood Cells Urine
- A study of drug interactions between Nasonex, Metoprolol Tartrate, Nexium, Excedrin, Ibuprofen, Centrum, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Gemfibrozil, Levothyroxine Sodium, Alprazolam for a 46-year old man with Allergies, Pvc (premature Ventricular Contraction), Acid Reflux, Headache, Pain, Vitamin D, Hypertension, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood. The patient has Depression, General Pain And Fatigue, Catecholamines, Accessory Spleen, Left Ear Infections - Four Surgeries, Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Cinnamon, Simvastatin, Metformin, Lisinopril, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 63-year old woman with General Health, Blood Glucose, Hypercholesterolemia, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Blood Glucose Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Prevacid, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Estrogenic Substance, Gabapentin for a 44-year old woman with GERD, Hypothyroidism, Menopausal Symptoms, Neuropathy. The patient has Dysphasia
Recent Hypothyroidism related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.