Would you have Dehydration when you have Ibs?
Summary: Dehydration is found among people with Ibs, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Irritable bowel syndrome, and take medication Zelnorm.
We study 120 people who have Dehydration and Ibs from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Ibs and Dehydration >>>
Ibs (irritable bowel syndrome -chronic abdominal pain, discomfort, bloating) can be treated by Bentyl, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Amitiza, Mebeverine Hydrochloride, Loperamide Hydrochloride, Lomotil. (latest reports from 15,623 Ibs patients)
Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis, hepatitis c. (latest reports from 66,107 Dehydration patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: 120 people who have ibs and Dehydration are studied.
Gender of people who have ibs and experienced Dehydration * :
Age of people who have ibs and experienced Dehydration * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Irritable bowel syndrome (120 people, 100.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (20 people, 16.67%)
- Anxiety (18 people, 15.00%)
- Headache (15 people, 12.50%)
- Hypertension (15 people, 12.50%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (14 people, 11.67%)
- Insomnia (14 people, 11.67%)
- Depression (13 people, 10.83%)
- Pain (10 people, 8.33%)
- Back pain (10 people, 8.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Zelnorm (62 people, 51.67%)
- Synthroid (32 people, 26.67%)
- Miralax (27 people, 22.50%)
- Ambien (21 people, 17.50%)
- Lotronex (18 people, 15.00%)
- Colace (16 people, 13.33%)
- Levoxyl (14 people, 11.67%)
- Amitiza (14 people, 11.67%)
- Xanax (14 people, 11.67%)
- Advil (14 people, 11.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ibs and Dehydration?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Dehydration and Ibs
- support group for people who have Ibs
- support group for people who have Dehydration
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Ibs related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.