Home > Ibs > Dizziness > Ibs and Dizziness
Review: could Ibs cause Dizziness?
We study 6,340 people who have Ibs from FDA and social media. Among them, 500 have Dizziness. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Ibs and Dizziness >>>
Ibs (irritable bowel syndrome -chronic abdominal pain, discomfort, bloating) (latest reports from 71,331 patients) can be treated by Bentyl, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Amitiza, Mebeverine Hydrochloride, Lomotil, Loperamide Hydrochloride.
Dizziness (latest reports from 1,295,369 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Sep, 18, 2014: 6,332 people who have ibs are studied. Among them, 501 (7.91%) have Dizziness.
Gender of people who have ibs and experienced Dizziness * :
Age of people who have ibs and experienced Dizziness * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Irritable bowel syndrome (501 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (46 people, 9.18%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (44 people, 8.78%)
- Depression (43 people, 8.58%)
- Anxiety (40 people, 7.98%)
- Fibromyalgia (26 people, 5.19%)
- Pain (24 people, 4.79%)
- Insomnia (22 people, 4.39%)
- Hypothyroidism (21 people, 4.19%)
- Hypersensitivity (20 people, 3.99%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Zelnorm (321 people, 64.07%)
- Synthroid (46 people, 9.18%)
- Aspirin (42 people, 8.38%)
- Nexium (40 people, 7.98%)
- Amitiza (34 people, 6.79%)
- Xanax (30 people, 5.99%)
- Prevacid (24 people, 4.79%)
- Lyrica (22 people, 4.39%)
- Lipitor (21 people, 4.19%)
- Paxil (20 people, 3.99%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ibs and Dizziness?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Dizziness and Ibs
- group for people who have Ibs
- group for people who have Dizziness
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 months ago):
I have been suffering with this for 2 years
From this study (9 months ago):
After being put on sertriline.citralopam.buspirone.fluoxetine and flupentixol for mild anxiaty I becamereally ill since comeing off these meds I feel alot better but not cured
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Ibs, Dizziness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Atrial fib and ibs, is there a connection?
I felt wonderful, after a good night sleep and a nice breakfast. Took my heart medicine. Took off for an hour shopping and the A-Fib began with a vengeance and lasted five hours.
During the time, interestingly, I had continuous IBS. If I had not used butter (an IBS trigger) on my toast that morni ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Profolol side effects-will not use again
It is slightly more than 24 hours since profolol alone was given to me for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I woke up quickly but very sleepy and tired. Forced to get in wheelchair and leave asap. Slept when I got home all night. The next day was very disoriented, lightheaded when I sat up or got up and ...
More reviews for: Ibs, Dizziness
Common treatments for Ibs and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Ibs symptoms:
Dizziness related symptom studies:
- Dizziness in Arthritis - rheumatoid (4,262 reports)
- Dizziness in Blood pressure (11,484 reports)
- Dizziness in Depression (8,651 reports)
- Dizziness in Hypertension (12,386 reports)
- Dizziness in Lipid disorders (5,508 reports)
- Dizziness in Multiple sclerosis (6,704 reports)
- Dizziness in Osteoporosis (7,330 reports)
- Dizziness in Pain (5,473 reports)
- Dizziness in Tension (3,761 reports)
- Dizziness in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (3,786 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.