Home > Ibs > Dizziness > Ibs and Dizziness
Review: could Ibs cause Dizziness?
We study 6,342 people who have Ibs from FDA and social media. Among them, 500 have Dizziness. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Ibs and Dizziness >>>
Ibs (irritable bowel syndrome -chronic abdominal pain, discomfort, bloating) (latest reports from 71,328 patients) can be treated by Bentyl, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Amitiza, Mebeverine Hydrochloride, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Loperamide Hydrochloride.
Dizziness (latest reports from 1,295,398 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 6,342 people who have ibs are studied. Among them, 501 (7.90%) have Dizziness.
Gender of people who have ibs and experienced Dizziness * :
Age of people who have ibs and experienced Dizziness * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Irritable bowel syndrome (501 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (46 people, 9.18%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (44 people, 8.78%)
- Depression (43 people, 8.58%)
- Anxiety (40 people, 7.98%)
- Fibromyalgia (26 people, 5.19%)
- Pain (24 people, 4.79%)
- Insomnia (22 people, 4.39%)
- Hypothyroidism (21 people, 4.19%)
- Hypersensitivity (20 people, 3.99%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Zelnorm (321 people, 64.07%)
- Synthroid (46 people, 9.18%)
- Aspirin (42 people, 8.38%)
- Nexium (40 people, 7.98%)
- Amitiza (34 people, 6.79%)
- Xanax (30 people, 5.99%)
- Prevacid (24 people, 4.79%)
- Lyrica (22 people, 4.39%)
- Lipitor (21 people, 4.19%)
- Paxil (20 people, 3.99%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ibs and Dizziness?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Dizziness and Ibs
- support group for people who have Ibs
- support group for people who have Dizziness
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Ibs, Dizziness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
- Atrial fib and ibs, is there a connection?
I felt wonderful, after a good night sleep and a nice breakfast. Took my heart medicine. Took off for an hour shopping and the A-Fib began with a vengeance and lasted five hours.
During the time, interestingly, I had continuous IBS. If I had not used butter (an IBS trigger) on my toast that morni ...
More reviews for: Ibs, Dizziness
Common treatments for Ibs and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Ibs symptoms:
Dizziness related symptom studies:
- Dizziness in Blood pressure (11,484 reports)
- Dizziness in Depression (8,662 reports)
- Dizziness in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (5,518 reports)
- Dizziness in Hypertension (12,374 reports)
- Dizziness in Ms (6,704 reports)
- Dizziness in Osteoporosis (7,330 reports)
- Dizziness in Pain (5,478 reports)
- Dizziness in Ra (4,263 reports)
- Dizziness in Stress (3,764 reports)
- Dizziness in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (3,785 reports)
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of side effects of Amitiza for a patient with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. The patient has Dizziness, Heart Pounding Or Racing (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing), Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Zofran, Zoloft, Aspirin, Vitamin B6, Erythromycin, Tramadol, Felodipine for a patient with Ibs, Nausea, Heart Mri, Eye Discharge, Headache, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Dizziness, Nausea, Headache
- A study of side effects of Loperamide Hydrochloride for a patient with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. The patient has Vertigo
More related studies for: Ibs, Dizziness
Recent Ibs related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Ibs, Dizziness
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.