Ibs and Dizziness - from FDA reports
Dizziness is found among people with Ibs, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Zelnorm and have Gastroesophageal reflux disease. This review analyzes which people have Dizziness with Ibs. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 715 people who have Ibs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 18, 2017
715 people who have Ibs and Dizziness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ibs and experience Dizziness *:
- female: 86.59 %
- male: 13.41 %
Age of people who have Ibs and experience Dizziness *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.17 %
- 10-19: 1.33 %
- 20-29: 8.82 %
- 30-39: 14.81 %
- 40-49: 20.8 %
- 50-59: 18.3 %
- 60+: 35.77 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (72 people, 10.07%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (72 people, 10.07%)
- Depression (58 people, 8.11%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (56 people, 7.83%)
- Stress And Anxiety (54 people, 7.55%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zelnorm (293 people, 40.98%)
- Nexium (48 people, 6.71%)
- Synthroid (47 people, 6.57%)
- Amitiza (38 people, 5.31%)
- Lyrica (37 people, 5.17%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (216 people, 30.21%)
- Headache (156 people, 21.82%)
- Chest Pain (134 people, 18.74%)
- Diarrhea (129 people, 18.04%)
- Breathing Difficulty (127 people, 17.76%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dizziness and Ibs?
Ibs (irritable bowel syndrome -chronic abdominal pain, discomfort, bloating) can be treated by Bentyl, Dicyclomine hydrochloride, Mebeverine hydrochloride, Amitiza, Linzess (latest reports from 24,571 Ibs patients)
Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 290,857 Dizziness patients).