Indigestion and Dermatitis herpetiformis - from FDA reports
Dermatitis herpetiformis is reported only by a few people with Indigestion. We study 2 people who have Dermatitis herpetiformis and Indigestion from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 17, 2017
2 people who have Indigestion and Dermatitis Herpetiformis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Indigestion and experience Dermatitis Herpetiformis *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Indigestion and experience Dermatitis Herpetiformis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Sleep Disorder (2 people, 100.00%)
- Paroxysmal Nocturnal Haemoglobinuria (2 people, 100.00%)
- Itching (2 people, 100.00%)
- Breathing Difficulty (2 people, 100.00%)
- Anaphylaxis (2 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Wellbutrin Xl (2 people, 100.00%)
- Mucinex D (2 people, 100.00%)
- Lovaza (2 people, 100.00%)
- Clarinex (2 people, 100.00%)
- Acidophilus (2 people, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Skin Ulcer (2 people, 100.00%)
- Sinus Headache (2 people, 100.00%)
- Rash Pruritic (2 people, 100.00%)
- Rash Papular (2 people, 100.00%)
- Abdominal Distension (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Dermatitis herpetiformis and Indigestion?
- Check symptoms - is your dermatitis herpetiformis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDermatitis herpetiformis and Indigestion from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Indigestion can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Zantac 150, Ranitidine (latest reports from 86,781 Indigestion patients)
Dermatitis herpetiformis (chronic blistering skin condition, characterized by blisters filled with a watery fluid) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, gastroesophageal reflux disease, rheumatoid arthritis, depression (latest reports from 243 Dermatitis herpetiformis patients).
Browse all symptoms of Indigestiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Dermatitis herpetiformisDermatitis herpetiformis
Other conditions that could case Dermatitis herpetiformisDermatitis herpetiformis
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
I am 75 and have started experiencing bronchospasm following dyspepsia. I could not catch my breath last night and it is the first time I have felt I would die imminently. I made myself try to relax which was not easy , facing suffocation. Eventually i caught my breath . My husband was out of ...
Hi, I have been on hydroxyurea for about 18 years and constantly have indigestion but without acid reflux, does anyone else have this happen to them ?. If so what do you take to help with the symptoms. Would appreciate any feedback back. Cheers Debbie
Hi Group - if one exists that has these ridiculous conditions I've been blessed with. Seriously, if anyone is out there that suffers from even two of the multitude of issues I have, I would be grateful to hear from you. The Bipolar 1, rheumatoid arthritis, sacroiliitis, ADD girl with a ...