Would you have Nausea when you have Inflammation?
Summary: Nausea is found among people with Inflammation, especially people who are female, 30-39 old, also have Pain, and take medication Vioxx.
We study 212 people who have Nausea and Inflammation from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Inflammation and Nausea >>>
Inflammation can be treated by Prednisone, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Meloxicam, Celebrex, Mobic. (latest reports from Inflammation 19,526 patients)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, quit smoking, depression, pain.(latest reports from Nausea 262,794 patients)
On Dec, 14, 2014: 212 people who have inflammation and Nausea are studied.
Gender of people who have inflammation and experienced Nausea * :
Age of people who have inflammation and experienced Nausea * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (52 people, 24.53%)
- Hypertension (24 people, 11.32%)
- Chest pain (24 people, 11.32%)
- Anxiety (19 people, 8.96%)
- Muscle spasms (17 people, 8.02%)
- Neuralgia (16 people, 7.55%)
- Depression (15 people, 7.08%)
- Arthralgia (13 people, 6.13%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (13 people, 6.13%)
- Premenstrual syndrome (12 people, 5.66%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Vioxx (70 people, 33.02%)
- Flexeril (42 people, 19.81%)
- Celebrex (38 people, 17.92%)
- Aspirin (32 people, 15.09%)
- Ibuprofen (30 people, 14.15%)
- Vicodin (26 people, 12.26%)
- Soma (26 people, 12.26%)
- Prednisone (24 people, 11.32%)
- Humira (23 people, 10.85%)
- Valium (17 people, 8.02%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Inflammation and Nausea?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Nausea and Inflammation
- support group for people who have Inflammation
- support group for people who have Nausea
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can urinary retention cause severe dizziness and lightheartedness?
(Asked by a 24 year old woman who has Nausea, Urinary Retention, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Eczema, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS))
I had a kidney infection for 1.5 months diagnosed in August this year it took 2 lots of antibiotics to kick it but now I am left with SEVERE urinary retention I had a cystoscopy which only lasted for 24 hours it was done when I was awake so I think that it wasn't very affective by the next morning I ...
- Do you have severe headache with cordarone?
(Asked by a 75 year old woman who has Nausea, Skin Blushing/flushing, Migraine Without Aura, and takes Cordarone)
The left side of my head and eye have head-splitting pain. Nausea from the headche. Left jaw toothache. Left shoulder houlder feels like it has a toothache.These are very mild, but the headache is severe. Supradol and/or Valium help
- Why 10 mg daily after b/f gives nauseating restlessness by afternoon.
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Feeling Of Despair, Restlessness, Nausea, and takes Effient)
Had Angioplasty consisting of one drug eluting stent of 25 MM in Diagonal and Ballooning of OM nine(9) months ago.
- What can i do about nausea from generic bactrim
(Asked by a 77 year old woman who has Nausea, and takes Bactrim Ds)
I want to know what I can do to combat nausea from this drug
- Lamicta side effect nausa and vomiting after years of takin it for bi-polar
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Vomiting, Nausea, and takes Lamictal)
I been taking Lamictal for a couple of years. With no side effects. Presently I starter having nausea, and dry heaves ,
I went to the specialist they run test for stomach hernia, etc etc. they did not find any thing wrong. Today I noatice I experience nausea after taking Lamictal I experience ...
More questions for: Inflammation, Nausea
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Palpitations when eating raw garlic
(Posted by a 35 year old woman who has Heartburn, Nausea, Heart Palpitations)
After symptoms of a cold, I've been drinking the famous "garlic honey lemon" mixture to try to get rid of the cold and it actually worked pretty well.
The first morning it didn't feel very nice to drink but I was ok.
From day 2, I started to feel heartburn and heart palpitations, with a sort of he ...
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
(Posted by a 34 year old woman who has Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, Fatigue, Nausea, Dizzy, and takes Mirena)
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Prednisone side effects
(Posted by a 25 year old woman who has Headache, Anxiety, Heartburn, Blurred Vision, Nausea, and takes Prednisone)
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- Seizure disorder med problems
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Flaxseed Oil, Daily Vitamin, Dry Heaves, Dizziness, Nausea, Chills, Sinus Headache, Nightmares - Repeated, and takes Ginger, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Topiramate, Lamotrigine)
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
- Clindamycin - vertigo and nausea
(Posted by a 63 year old woman who has Vertigo, Nausea, and takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride)
2 days in after starting on clendamycin for tooth infection I began having slight vertigo which steadily increased the next day. Nausea present with vomiting. I saw primary doc & I mentioned I was on this antibiotic which was told this could be the source of my problem and to stop taking medicine ...
More reviews for: Inflammation, Nausea
- A study of side effects of Nasacort Allergy 24 Hour for a patient with Sinusitis. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Neck Pain, Headache (pain in head)
Comments: Have had headache for 2 weeks. My neck and back both hurt..just a general not good feeling
- A study of side effects of Xanax for a patient with Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)
Comments: Have IBS
- A study of drug interactions between Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Vitamin E, Maxalt, Esomeprazole Sodium, Inderal, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Skin Lesion, Migraine - Classic, Hernia - Hiatal, Hypertension, Middle Insomnia. The patient has Muscular Weakness, Nausea, Dizziness
Comments: The dizziness comes by episodes: 2 of one week each, at an interval of 3 years
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin Xl, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Victoza, Relpax, Humalog Pen, Lantus Solostar, Etodolac, Hydrochlorothiazide, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Metformin for a patient with Chronic Depression, Chronic Insomnia, Diabetes, Migraine, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Hypertension. The patient has Dementia, Burping, Yellow Stool, Nausea, Diarrhea, Chills, Vomiting
Comments: # 3 events over 21 days - chills, vomiting, diarrhea, sulfur smelling burps, reduced cognitive abilities approx. 7 days apart.
- A study of drug interactions between Lamictal, Alprazolam, Lactulose, Daytrana, Effexor, Ondansetron, Ursodiol, Prednisone, Azathioprine, Tacrolimus for a patient with Mood Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Encephalopathy - Hepatic, Depression, Autoimmune Hepatitis, Immunosuppressant Drug Therapy. The patient has Mood Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Fatigue - Chronic, Major Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Nausea
Comments: The nausea is persistent and debilitating as is the fatigue. Nothing relieves the nausea. I was transplanted for esld Chronic Hep B but developed de novo autoimmune hepatitis with a touch of graft v. host disease.
The emotional troubles became extremely exacerbated post-transplant.
3 yrs pos ...
More related studies for: Inflammation, Nausea
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.