Home > Inflammation > Nausea > Inflammation and Nausea
Review: could Inflammation cause Nausea?
We study 4,441 people who have Inflammation from FDA and social media. Among them, 212 have Nausea. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Inflammation and Nausea >>>
Inflammation (latest reports from 99,678 patients) can be treated by Prednisone, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Meloxicam, Celebrex, Mobic.
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) (latest reports from 1,920,883 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, quit smoking, depression, pain.
On Sep, 1, 2014: 4,432 people who have inflammation are studied. Among them, 212 (4.78%) have Nausea. They amount to 0.01% of all the 1,917,203 people who have Nausea on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have inflammation and experienced Nausea * :
Age of people who have inflammation and experienced Nausea * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (52 people, 24.53%)
- Hypertension (24 people, 11.32%)
- Chest pain (24 people, 11.32%)
- Anxiety (19 people, 8.96%)
- Muscle spasms (17 people, 8.02%)
- Neuralgia (16 people, 7.55%)
- Depression (15 people, 7.08%)
- Arthralgia (13 people, 6.13%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (13 people, 6.13%)
- Premenstrual syndrome (12 people, 5.66%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Vioxx (70 people, 33.02%)
- Flexeril (42 people, 19.81%)
- Celebrex (38 people, 17.92%)
- Aspirin (32 people, 15.09%)
- Ibuprofen (30 people, 14.15%)
- Vicodin (26 people, 12.26%)
- Soma (26 people, 12.26%)
- Prednisone (24 people, 11.32%)
- Humira (23 people, 10.85%)
- Valium (17 people, 8.02%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Inflammation and Nausea?
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 months ago):
my dentist prescribed 500mg Amoxicillin 3Xday for 7 days
I am on day three
have had severe lightheadedness and very noticeable nausea
From this study (2 years ago):
dx with Ulcerative colitis in 1995. Chronic pain started in 2003. colon removal, 3 step surgery with J-pouch reconstruction, because pharmaceutical treatment was exhausted with no improvement. now possibility of crohn's disease - inflammation of pouch and above pouch in small intestine.
From this study (5 years ago):
Feeling REALLY shaky, especially in the mornings.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- What can i do about nausea from generic bactrim
I want to know what I can do to combat nausea from this drug
- Lamicta side effect nausa and vomiting after years of takin it for bi-polar
I been taking Lamictal for a couple of years. With no side effects. Presently I starter having nausea, and dry heaves ,
I went to the specialist they run test for stomach hernia, etc etc. they did not find any thing wrong. Today I noatice I experience nausea after taking Lamictal I experience ...
- Mucous in stools rolling std jab
Hi there, I was recently diagnosed with Balanitis, a small white ulcer has appeared on my foreskin caused by the trauma of the condition.
I went to the ER for the problem, worrying that it maybe and std, the nurse and doctor there told me to keep the ulcer clean and to keep strong soaps away fro ...
More questions for: Inflammation, Nausea
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
- Clindamycin - vertigo and nausea
2 days in after starting on clendamycin for tooth infection I began having slight vertigo which steadily increased the next day. Nausea present with vomiting. I saw primary doc & I mentioned I was on this antibiotic which was told this could be the source of my problem and to stop taking medicine ...
More reviews for: Inflammation, Nausea
Common treatments for Inflammation and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Inflammation symptoms:
Nausea related symptom studies:
- Nausea in Blood pressure (9,589 reports)
- Nausea in Contraception (5,871 reports)
- Nausea in Depression (9,341 reports)
- Nausea in Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (12,942 reports)
- Nausea in Hypertension (10,128 reports)
- Nausea in Multiple sclerosis (6,177 reports)
- Nausea in Osteoporosis (7,506 reports)
- Nausea in Pain (8,472 reports)
- Nausea in Ra (6,020 reports)
- Nausea in Stop smoking (9,948 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.