Would you have Indigestion when you have Influenza?
Summary: Indigestion is found among people with Influenza, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Contraception, and take medication Marijuana.
We study 9 people who have Indigestion and Influenza from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Influenza and Indigestion >>>
Influenza (the flu is caused by an influenza virus) can be treated by Tamiflu, Amoxicillin, Ibuprofen, Acetaminophen, Nyquil, Tylenol. (latest reports from Influenza 22,832 patients)
Indigestion has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, pain.(latest reports from Indigestion 51,731 patients)
On Nov, 29, 2014: 9 people who have influenza and Indigestion are studied.
Gender of people who have influenza and experienced Indigestion * :
Age of people who have influenza and experienced Indigestion * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Contraception (2 people, 22.22%)
- Headache (2 people, 22.22%)
- Crohn's disease (2 people, 22.22%)
- Nasopharyngitis (1 people, 11.11%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Marijuana (2 people, 22.22%)
- Humira (2 people, 22.22%)
- Tamiflu (2 people, 22.22%)
- Vitamin d (2 people, 22.22%)
- Ultram (2 people, 22.22%)
- Calcium (2 people, 22.22%)
- Tea (2 people, 22.22%)
- Caffeine citrate (2 people, 22.22%)
- Morphine (2 people, 22.22%)
- Caffeine (1 people, 11.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Influenza and Indigestion?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Indigestion and Influenza
- support group for people who have Influenza
- support group for people who have Indigestion
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What's the best home remedy for jaundice?
I started out thinking that I had pancreatitis, had all the symptoms, abdominal pain that went all the way thru to the back & inability to digest food (chronic indigestion). I read about keeping the bodys pH better balanced, bought pH test strips (urine) & found I was very acidic. I began eating more alkaline foods, alkalizing my water, and avoiding really acidic foods. Stopped taking my acid reducers because they actually KEPT me more acidic. I noticed that when my body's pH was up (alkaline) the pain was tolerable but when it began to drop (acid) the pain kicked up again. My doctors say they don't necessarily think it's pancreatitis because the ultrasound doesn't show inflammation & my blood test numbers are only slightly elevated. My liver enzymes are also slightly elevated. The doctors don't Seem very concerned. Today, for the first time in 2 months since this whole thing started I noticed I'm jaundiced. What the heck is this?
- Can i take pepcid complete with keflex
Keflex is giving me an upset stomach. Can I take pepcid complete to help or is it contradicted with Keflex?
- Can i take dicyclomine with tamiiflu?
I have the flu and it is upsetting my stomach. Some diarrhea. Can I take dicyclomine for some relief?
- Crestor - trilipix - 5 years on 5mg + 135mg / going cold turkey - weaning?
Almost 60 been on Crestor 5mg twice a week + Trilipix 135mg daily for about 5 years, Cholesterol has been held in good zone, leading normal life. Last two weeks chronic indigestion, upper chest pressure gas, upset stomach, and occasional dizziness. Read up on Symptom's for both Crestor and Trilipix an I am a poster child for them. I was on Lipitor for about 2 years but facial burning had my MD put me on Crestor. I stopped taking the Crestor 3 days ago and now Trilipix two days - curious how long before the side effects stop. I am also under super amount of job related stress which could be a trigger effect? Thoughts?
- My 10 daughter has a cold and i have given her dimmetap, she is now complaining of allergy symptoms such as itchy, sore eyes. would it make any difference if i have her claratyne as well?
My daughters hay fever symptoms are out weighing her cold and flu symptoms. I have already given her dimatapp which is not really doing much to help either condition. Can I/should I give her claratyne as well?
More questions for: Influenza, Indigestion
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Farxiga ? problems, stomach, smell, taste
I have been on Farxiga for 2 months. First, I was on Farxiga 5mg, About 6 weeks ago changed to 10 mg, about same time I noticed my coffee smelled different and bad, kept on a week and asked my wife. Changed coffee brand twice. It got worse, began to taste it. For the last week I can smell it in my food, anything fresh out of microwave. Now I smell it in my bowel movement. I called Doctor earlier in week reported. He wants to wait about a week and call back if persists. I am a diabetic and first few days this helped. Doctor reduced my insulin and got me off glimepiride and my Sugar readings have been higher since such as 175-200. This is my only medicine change close to time period. Please respond with help or if you experience similar problems.
More reviews for: Influenza, Indigestion
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I am a Type 1 diabetic on insulin pump therapy with the continuous glucose monitoring link. I also take a Sertraline pill a day to take the edge off, but do not always take it on time during the hectic weekends/holidays. The past 2 days (day 3 and 4 of Tamiflu medication) had episodes where my blood ...
- Jan 2014 CDiff, mucus in stool, very weak sick, stool incontinence 3-4 times a day. Had been on most meds since March 2014 after diagnosis of UC/Crohn's/Proctitis, in July I started to loose my hair in handfulls. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I started shaking a lot and noticed facial tremors ...
- symptoms started slowly about a year ago and have progressively gotten worse everyday. doctor has stated this could be the problem and suggests I ween off Lexapro. my electrolytes are consistently off and constant anemia despite taking iron 3 times a day. my hormone for ADH is very elevated. suggest ...
- Also headache, changes is bowel habits, changes in stool,loose/mushy lightcolored stools, nausea, blurred vision, excessive sweating, increase in anxiety & agitation, shortness of breath, acid/sour stomach, burping,severe seasonal allergies, tiredness, confusion, can't pronounce words, dry mouth & e ...
- curious had CBC done with Flu nasal swab....at time WBC count was 4.5....3 days later, WBC count has dropped to 2.5 I feel the Tamiflu caused me more discomfort, etc....I was prescribed 5 days worth, 2x /day. I stopped after 3rd dose....It felt too powerful over my body.....I may have be ...
More related studies for: Influenza, Indigestion
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.