Home > Influenza > Indigestion > Influenza and Indigestion
Review: could Influenza cause Indigestion?
We study 7,177 people who have Influenza from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Indigestion. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Influenza and Indigestion >>>
Influenza (the flu is caused by an influenza virus) (latest reports from 98,942 patients) can be treated by Tamiflu, Ibuprofen, Amoxicillin, Acetaminophen, Nyquil, Tylenol.
Indigestion (latest reports from 250,557 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 7,177 people who have influenza are studied. Among them, 9 (0.13%) have Indigestion.
Gender of people who have influenza and experienced Indigestion * :
Age of people who have influenza and experienced Indigestion * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Contraception (2 people, 22.22%)
- Headache (2 people, 22.22%)
- Crohn's disease (2 people, 22.22%)
- Nasopharyngitis (1 people, 11.11%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Marijuana (2 people, 22.22%)
- Humira (2 people, 22.22%)
- Tamiflu (2 people, 22.22%)
- Vitamin d (2 people, 22.22%)
- Ultram (2 people, 22.22%)
- Calcium (2 people, 22.22%)
- Tea (2 people, 22.22%)
- Caffeine citrate (2 people, 22.22%)
- Morphine (2 people, 22.22%)
- Caffeine (1 people, 11.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Influenza and Indigestion?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Indigestion and Influenza
- support group for people who have Influenza
- support group for people who have Indigestion
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- What's the best home remedy for jaundice?
I started out thinking that I had pancreatitis, had all the symptoms, abdominal pain that went all the way thru to the back & inability to digest food (chronic indigestion). I read about keeping the bodys pH better balanced, bought pH test strips (urine) & found I was very acidic. I began eating mor ...
- Can i take pepcid complete with keflex
Keflex is giving me an upset stomach. Can I take pepcid complete to help or is it contradicted with Keflex?
- Can i take dicyclomine with tamiiflu?
I have the flu and it is upsetting my stomach. Some diarrhea. Can I take dicyclomine for some relief?
More questions for: Influenza, Indigestion
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Farxiga ? problems, stomach, smell, taste
I have been on Farxiga for 2 months. First, I was on Farxiga 5mg, About 6 weeks ago changed to 10 mg, about same time I noticed my coffee smelled different and bad, kept on a week and asked my wife. Changed coffee brand twice. It got worse, began to taste it. For the last week I can smell it in my f ...
More reviews for: Influenza, Indigestion
Common treatments for Influenza and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Influenza symptoms:
Indigestion related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Influenza, Indigestion
Recent Influenza related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Influenza, Indigestion
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (9 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (4 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (51 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Italian Fitch
- Transplant Liver
- Pancreas Infection
- Pregnancy With Advanced Maternal Age