Injection site rash and Musculoskeletal stiffness - from FDA reports
Musculoskeletal stiffness is reported only by a few people with Injection site rash. We study 1 people who have Musculoskeletal stiffness and Injection site rash from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
1 person who has Injection Site Rash and Musculoskeletal Stiffness is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Injection Site Rash and experience Musculoskeletal Stiffness *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Injection Site Rash and experience Musculoskeletal Stiffness *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 person, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Plaquenil (1 person, 100.00%)
- Norvasc (1 person, 100.00%)
- Fish Oil (1 person, 100.00%)
- Enbrel (1 person, 100.00%)
- Cozaar (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Synovitis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Rashes (1 person, 100.00%)
- Joint Swelling (1 person, 100.00%)
- Gastritis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Diplopia (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Musculoskeletal stiffness and Injection site rash?
- Check symptoms - is your musculoskeletal stiffness caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Injection Site Rash
Injection site rash (latest reports from 13,129 Injection site rash patients)
Musculoskeletal stiffness (stiffness of the body's muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure (latest reports from 38,513 Musculoskeletal stiffness patients).
Browse all symptoms of Injection site rasha b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Musculoskeletal stiffnessMusculoskeletal stiffness
Other conditions that could case Musculoskeletal stiffnessMusculoskeletal stiffness
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been taking Saxenda for a couple of months now and have stopped at 2.4 because at 1.8 I started getting injection reactions (itchy, red and a little swelling). I have been putting cortisone cream on it for itching but everyday I get a new spot. No matter where I injection... I take ...