Insomnia and Acupuncture and pain - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is found among people with Insomnia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Ambien and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Acupuncture and pain with Insomnia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,639 people who have Insomnia from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 18, 2017
2,639 people who have Insomnia and Acupuncture And Pain are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Insomnia and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- female: 74.33 %
- male: 25.67 %
Age of people who have Insomnia and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.05 %
- 2-9: 0.09 %
- 10-19: 1.28 %
- 20-29: 5.79 %
- 30-39: 12.55 %
- 40-49: 21.03 %
- 50-59: 27.24 %
- 60+: 31.98 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (760 people, 28.80%)
- Stress And Anxiety (572 people, 21.67%)
- High Blood Pressure (489 people, 18.53%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (378 people, 14.32%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (295 people, 11.18%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Ambien (595 people, 22.55%)
- Humira (565 people, 21.41%)
- Lyrica (309 people, 11.71%)
- Xanax (306 people, 11.60%)
- Cymbalta (213 people, 8.07%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (531 people, 20.12%)
- Fatigue (490 people, 18.57%)
- Headache (404 people, 15.31%)
- Nausea (398 people, 15.08%)
- Joint Pain (370 people, 14.02%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain and Insomnia?
- Check symptoms - is your acupuncture and pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Insomnia (sleeplessness) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone hydrochloride, Lunesta, Melatonin, Zolpidem tartrate (latest reports from 221,182 Insomnia patients)
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,497 Acupuncture and pain patients).