Review: could Insomnia cause Erectile dysfunction (Erection problems)?
We study 44,869 people who have Insomnia from FDA and social media. Among them, 199 have Erectile dysfunction (Erection problems). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Insomnia and Erectile dysfunction >>>
Insomnia (sleeplessness) (latest reports from 763,667 patients) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lunesta, Zolpidem Tartrate, Ambien Cr, Melatonin.
Erectile dysfunction (latest reports from 130,113 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 44,857 people who have insomnia are studied. Among them, 200 (0.45%) have Erectile Dysfunction.
Age of people who have insomnia and experienced Erectile dysfunction * :
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.48%||5.80%||22.71%||25.60%||34.30%||11.59% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Erectile dysfunction||2.78%||38.89%||41.67%||16.67% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (63 people, 31.50%)
- Anxiety (60 people, 30.00%)
- Sleep disorder (20 people, 10.00%)
- Bipolar disorder (20 people, 10.00%)
- Hypertension (16 people, 8.00%)
- Pain (13 people, 6.50%)
- Schizophrenia (12 people, 6.00%)
- Arthralgia (11 people, 5.50%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (10 people, 5.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (10 people, 5.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ambien (68 people, 34.00%)
- Seroquel (54 people, 27.00%)
- Trazodone hydrochloride (34 people, 17.00%)
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (34 people, 17.00%)
- Lexapro (32 people, 16.00%)
- Temazepam (32 people, 16.00%)
- Naproxen (31 people, 15.50%)
- Aspirin (28 people, 14.00%)
- Klonopin (26 people, 13.00%)
- Zyprexa (25 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Insomnia and Erectile Dysfunction?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction and Insomnia
- support group for people who have Insomnia
- support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 months ago):
I can become erect but after a short period during intercourse My erection Starts to become limp
From this study (1 year ago):
Trouble maintaining a complete erection
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Insomnia, Erectile dysfunction
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Blood in semen 3 times after taking viagra
On three separate occasions, after using Viagra, I had large amounts of blood in my semen. This condition slowed down but each time produced blood in ejaculate for a period of 3 months EACH TIME. I went to a doctor each time, was tested for everything, ultrasounds , prostate, infection, all came bac ...
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Zolpidem er side effects
I was in this medicaion for 2 weeks.I had severe headache,muscular backache and a rash in one side of my body.I didn't had problems falling asleep but I had problems staying asllep.I will switch to Lunesta 3mg.
More reviews for: Insomnia, Erectile dysfunction
Common treatments for Insomnia and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Insomnia symptoms:
- Difficulty Falling Asleep in Insomnia (4,689 reports)
- Drug Ineffective in Insomnia (4,376 reports)
- Loss Of Taste in Insomnia (2,307 reports)
- Long-term Memory Loss in Insomnia (2,077 reports)
- Nausea in Insomnia (2,077 reports)
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness in Insomnia (1,962 reports)
- Dizziness in Insomnia (1,860 reports)
- Apprehension in Insomnia (1,859 reports)
- Headaches in Insomnia (1,802 reports)
- Depression in Insomnia (1,694 reports)
Erectile Dysfunction related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.