Home > Insomnia > Eye pain > Insomnia and Eye pain
Review: could Insomnia cause Eye pain?
We study 44,857 people who have Insomnia from FDA and social media. Among them, 115 have Eye pain. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Insomnia and Eye pain >>>
Insomnia (sleeplessness) (latest reports from 763,667 patients) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lunesta, Zolpidem Tartrate, Ambien Cr, Melatonin.
Eye pain (latest reports from 76,060 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, glaucoma, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 44,857 people who have insomnia are studied. Among them, 115 (0.26%) have Eye Pain.
Gender of people who have insomnia and experienced Eye pain * :
|Eye pain||82.93%||17.07% |
Age of people who have insomnia and experienced Eye pain * :
|Eye pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.64%||13.64%||17.27%||33.64%||32.73% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Eye pain||0.00%||20.00%||60.00%||20.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (26 people, 22.61%)
- Pain (21 people, 18.26%)
- Anxiety (12 people, 10.43%)
- Hypertension (11 people, 9.57%)
- Fibromyalgia (8 people, 6.96%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (7 people, 6.09%)
- Panic attack (7 people, 6.09%)
- Bipolar disorder (7 people, 6.09%)
- Multiple myeloma (7 people, 6.09%)
- Hot flush (6 people, 5.22%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ambien (24 people, 20.87%)
- Zoloft (19 people, 16.52%)
- Xanax (19 people, 16.52%)
- Aspirin (18 people, 15.65%)
- Seroquel (16 people, 13.91%)
- Effexor xr (13 people, 11.30%)
- Vicodin (13 people, 11.30%)
- Synthroid (12 people, 10.43%)
- Percocet (12 people, 10.43%)
- Halcion (11 people, 9.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Insomnia and Eye Pain?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Eye Pain and Insomnia
- support group for people who have Insomnia
- support group for people who have Eye Pain
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 days ago):
I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and have started losing a lot of hair.
From this study (1 week ago):
Pain in my abdomen and sometimes my lower back starts aching.
From this study (1 week ago):
I was diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis back in 1982. I am also on Domperidone for Gastraparisis that I use to get from Canada, now I get from local compounding pharmacy. In the past few years I have gone from Methadone for the chronic pain of the AS, to the butrans patch. It seemed to help with stomach pains for a few months. I also changed over from Hydrocodone to oxycodone for the break through pain. I had taken that for 12+ years.
My motility issues have been severe for the past 9 years. during the early years of GP I would get nausea for no reason, and then vomit for hours on end, 12-15 hours were common. I would end up in ER from dehydration and pain. Then after I switched to the pain patch I saw improvement in the GP for several months, like it was gone. Then it came back with a vengeance, I vomit only occasionally, but have constant severe nausea and stomach pain. I feel hopeless and I am sick of being sick.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Insomnia, Eye pain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Zolpidem er side effects
I was in this medicaion for 2 weeks.I had severe headache,muscular backache and a rash in one side of my body.I didn't had problems falling asleep but I had problems staying asllep.I will switch to Lunesta 3mg.
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
More reviews for: Insomnia, Eye pain
Common treatments for Insomnia and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Insomnia symptoms:
- Difficulty Falling Asleep in Insomnia (4,689 reports)
- Drug Ineffective in Insomnia (4,376 reports)
- Loss Of Taste in Insomnia (2,307 reports)
- Long-term Memory Loss in Insomnia (2,077 reports)
- Nausea in Insomnia (2,077 reports)
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness in Insomnia (1,962 reports)
- Dizziness in Insomnia (1,860 reports)
- Apprehension in Insomnia (1,859 reports)
- Headaches in Insomnia (1,802 reports)
- Depression in Insomnia (1,694 reports)
Eye Pain related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.