Home > Insomnia > Eye pain > Insomnia and Eye pain
Review: could Insomnia cause Eye pain?
We study 44,857 people who have Insomnia from FDA and social media. Among them, 115 have Eye pain. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Insomnia and Eye pain >>>
Insomnia (sleeplessness) (latest reports from 757,392 patients) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lunesta, Zolpidem Tartrate, Ambien Cr, Melatonin.
Eye pain (latest reports from 76,022 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, glaucoma, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression.
On Sep, 18, 2014: 44,803 people who have insomnia are studied. Among them, 115 (0.26%) have Eye Pain.
Gender of people who have insomnia and experienced Eye pain * :
|Eye pain||82.93%||17.07% |
Age of people who have insomnia and experienced Eye pain * :
|Eye pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.64%||13.64%||17.27%||33.64%||32.73% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Eye pain||0.00%||20.00%||60.00%||20.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (26 people, 22.61%)
- Pain (21 people, 18.26%)
- Anxiety (12 people, 10.43%)
- Hypertension (11 people, 9.57%)
- Fibromyalgia (8 people, 6.96%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (7 people, 6.09%)
- Panic attack (7 people, 6.09%)
- Bipolar disorder (7 people, 6.09%)
- Multiple myeloma (7 people, 6.09%)
- Hot flush (6 people, 5.22%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ambien (24 people, 20.87%)
- Zoloft (19 people, 16.52%)
- Xanax (19 people, 16.52%)
- Aspirin (18 people, 15.65%)
- Seroquel (16 people, 13.91%)
- Effexor xr (13 people, 11.30%)
- Vicodin (13 people, 11.30%)
- Synthroid (12 people, 10.43%)
- Percocet (12 people, 10.43%)
- Halcion (11 people, 9.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Insomnia and Eye Pain?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Eye Pain and Insomnia
- group for people who have Insomnia
- group for people who have Eye Pain
Comments from related studies:
From this study (22 hours ago):
My most severe symptoms would be the shortness of breath, muscle weakness and this chronic pain under my left rib that goes around to my back and up to my shoulder blade. Occasionally that pain will go to my left chest, clavicle and jaw. But all of my pain is on the left side. I have degenerative disc disease and spinal stenosis too. Chronic headaches are dizziness are awful and debilitating.
Arlene. on Sep, 8, 2014:
I am afraid to take Gabapentin. I do not suffer from seizures but I hear people can have a seizure taking this med, is that for real truth or as they say 10% of 36,000.
From this study (2 days ago):
ive been on Zopiclone for 3 days and I have bouts of severe itching since then, especially on my arms and head
From this study (3 days ago):
Just found out this medication causes hair loss tonight so I will stop taking it and see if my scalp improves
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Omeprazole or pantoprazole?
I take an oral contraceptive, Diane-35 ED, which is not in the list of drugs to choose from on this site.
Recently, the medication I was taking for my stomach ulcer (Omeprazole) became unavailable in my country of residence and was replaced by Patoprazole. I started taking it yesterday morning a ...
- Which medication would fit for all condition that i have to take 1 medication?
Is Lorazepam the answer for all this medical condition fix into this medical condition? If it is, that great. But second question is.....is there any other medication that would help besides lorazepam? Im doing this research TO find out what is right for me before I ask my mental Dr about it. I have ...
- Mellaril for use of severe insomnia .taming.meds for fibro,yalgia.gabape.tin fleviril,atarax,mobic
I have had severe insomnia for 20 years also suffer from depression andfibromyalgia .ihave agoraphobia due to ptsd .i am in mid to severe pain much.if the time i have a history of amphetami.e abuze .been clean 8 years. Trazadone ,temazipam and and meletonin for sleep with adverese reaction nited wi ...
More questions for: Insomnia, Eye pain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Zolpidem er side effects
I was in this medicaion for 2 weeks.I had severe headache,muscular backache and a rash in one side of my body.I didn't had problems falling asleep but I had problems staying asllep.I will switch to Lunesta 3mg.
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Insomnia from suboxone
Does Suboxone cause insomnia? Hell yes, I haven't slept properly for years and I wish I had never gone on it. My night is my day and daybreak is when i'm heading off to sleep,I try to wake up about 11 am but that is still half the day gone. I am so so over it, all I can do is reduce my dose
and th ...
More reviews for: Insomnia, Eye pain
Common treatments for Insomnia and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Insomnia symptoms:
- Wakefulness in Insomnia (4,686 reports)
- Drug Ineffective in Insomnia (4,376 reports)
- Dysgeusia in Insomnia (2,307 reports)
- Impaired Memory in Insomnia (2,075 reports)
- Nausea in Insomnia (2,072 reports)
- Exhaustion in Insomnia (1,954 reports)
- Dizziness in Insomnia (1,860 reports)
- Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension in Insomnia (1,859 reports)
- Headache in Insomnia (1,803 reports)
- Depression in Insomnia (1,694 reports)
Eye Pain related symptom studies:
Insomnia is also known as: Agrypnia, Cannot sleep, Difficulty falling asleep, Dyssomnia, Inability to sleep, Insomnia concerns, Insomnolence, Sleep aid, Sleep issues, Sleeping, Sleeping difficulty, Sleeplessness, Wakefulness.
Eye Pain is also known as: Ophthalmalgia, Pain - eye.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.