Would you have Impotence (Erection problems) when you have Insomnia?
Summary: Impotence is found among people with Insomnia, especially people who are male, 20-29 old, also have Depression, and take medication Ambien.
We study 198 people who have Impotence (Erection problems) and Insomnia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Insomnia and Impotence >>>
Insomnia (sleeplessness) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lunesta, Zolpidem Tartrate, Ambien Cr, Zopiclone. (latest reports from Insomnia 143,612 patients)
Impotence (powerlessness) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.(latest reports from Impotence 29,386 patients)
On Nov, 26, 2014: 198 people who have insomnia and Impotence are studied.
Gender of people who have insomnia and experienced Impotence * :
Age of people who have insomnia and experienced Impotence * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (63 people, 31.82%)
- Anxiety (60 people, 30.30%)
- Sleep disorder (20 people, 10.10%)
- Bipolar disorder (20 people, 10.10%)
- Hypertension (16 people, 8.08%)
- Pain (13 people, 6.57%)
- Erectile dysfunction (13 people, 6.57%)
- Schizophrenia (12 people, 6.06%)
- Arthralgia (11 people, 5.56%)
- Diabetes mellitus (10 people, 5.05%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ambien (67 people, 33.84%)
- Seroquel (54 people, 27.27%)
- Trazodone hydrochloride (34 people, 17.17%)
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (34 people, 17.17%)
- Temazepam (32 people, 16.16%)
- Lexapro (32 people, 16.16%)
- Naproxen (31 people, 15.66%)
- Aspirin (28 people, 14.14%)
- Klonopin (26 people, 13.13%)
- Zyprexa (25 people, 12.63%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Insomnia and Impotence?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Impotence and Insomnia
- support group for people who have Insomnia
- support group for people who have Impotence
Recent conversations of related support groups:
- Support group for people who have Insomnia
My insomnia was provoked by a 'medicine cocktail', prescribed medications that were contraindicated. I just had a rough experience with Serotonin Syndrome, grateful to be alive.
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What can i do to help my wife who is on ambien and sometimes has horrible restless leg syndrome?
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who has ADD, Restless Leg Syndrome, Insomnia, and takes Adderall, Ambien)
She will take her meds like a hour and a half before actually going to sleep. The Zambian that is and sometimes she has uncontrolled restless leg syndrome. She has to move them a certain way and everything. This last time it lasted a hour and a half. I was just wondering if there is anything I could ...
- Can meclizine cause insomnia once and sleepiness the next time
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who has Somnolence, Insomnia, and takes Meclizine)
I took Meclizine one night (as advised by pharmacist; she said it causes drowsiness), after experiencing my first attack of vertigo. It kept me awake almost all night. A couple weeks later, as I was getting ready for a special school event for my daughter, I thought another vertigo attack was coming ...
- Can enoxaparin be cause of impotence
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has Erectile Dysfunction, and takes Enoxaparin Sodium)
I was active in sex relationship and performing sufficiently well. Because of a plane trip I was given one injection of Enoxaparin (Clexane' 40mg) for thrombosis prevention. I noticed a lack of libido and impotence . After one month I was given the second injection for the return trip. For the first ...
- I take 20mg of amitriptyline each notgh to help me sleep. i have just been diagnosed with parkinsons and need to takae azilect, whihc is an mao-b inhibotor, can i take them together
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Insomnia, Parkinson's Disease, and takes Azilect)
Can I take both these tables together? My consultant said it was ok to take both
but the Amitriptyline instructions say do not take with MAO-B inhibitors, Azilect is an MAO-B inhibitors
- My sister has been taking depakote cogentin and geodon and suffers with great memory loss inability to carry on a conversation and drops things all the time is this the effect of these drugs? (1 answer)
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Halucinations, Talking Out Of Her Head, Sleeping Difficulty, Falling , Memory Loss, and takes Wellbutrin, Prozac, Geodon, Cogentin, Depakote)
Sister takes over 16 perscriptions but the ones mentioned are severe.. due to being bi-polar, and severe agoraphobia and anxiety with depression..is this now her life? Not being able to fully comprehend or remember anything? Dropping things and falling when under the full impact of this medication? ...
More questions for: Insomnia, Impotence
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Tranxene and sexual problems
(Posted by a 64 year old man who has Sexual Dysfunction, and takes Tranxene)
Tranxene 15 mg has taken them and will cause sexual dysfunction once have been off them for a week or so then begin to have normal sexual activity once back on them again cause the same problem again does not tell about the side effects on the pamplets.
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue (1 response)
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Erection Problems, Bad Dreams, Weight Loss, and takes Lisinopril, Lipitor)
40 mg Lipitor for two months caused 8 pounds weight loss,thoughts of losing my mind ,racing heart rate,mental confusion,emergency visits twice,never in my life have gone to hospital by ambulance..5'11 178 BM 17 ,faithful gym rat ,all test ruled out physical issues,informed doctor, he didn't feel Lip ...
- Doxylamine succinate and severe restless legs and insomnia
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Insomnia, Severe Restless Legs, and takes Doxylamine Succinate)
Could not sleep so took 2 doxylamine gel tablets. Got very sleepy but could not actually fall asleep. So I ended up, over the next few hours, taking 3 more. More sleepiness and more restless legs, and still couldn't sleep At All. Up the entire night but couldn't really do anything cause I was so ...
- Blood in semen 3 times after taking viagra
(Posted by a 58 year old man who has Erectile Dysfunction, and takes Viagra)
On three separate occasions, after using Viagra, I had large amounts of blood in my semen. This condition slowed down but each time produced blood in ejaculate for a period of 3 months EACH TIME. I went to a doctor each time, was tested for everything, ultrasounds , prostate, infection, all came bac ...
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Insomnia, Bowel Movement Irregularity, Withdrawal Syndrome, and takes Wellbutrin Sr, Prozac, Lorazepam)
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
More reviews for: Insomnia, Impotence
- A study of drug interactions between Methotrexate, Celebrex, Benadryl, Xanax, Enbrel for a patient with Psoriatic Arthritis, Insomnia, Anxiety. The patient has Insomnia
Comments: I have had insomnia off and on all my life until I turned 40 and the I was diagnosed with Psoriatic Arthritis and I was tired all the time and I was sleeping a lot for me and it was good to be able to sleep. The doctor put me on Methotrexate and Enbrel and I could still sleep not as much as before ...
- A study of side effects of Ventolin for a patient with E.e.s.. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
Comments: 1 year i keeped sexuals affairs with my wife and i didnt have problems but after i took ventolin i can t performe a full acte... is it normal? what can i do? how much time does the ventolin stay on the system? thanks
- A study of side effects of Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with Insomnia. The patient has Edema Of Lower Extremities, Neck Pain, Mania Aggravated (a state of abnormally elevated or irritable mood), Hallucinations, Mixed (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind -mixed)
Comments: I am a 61 year old female, who, after taking DESYREL / TRAZADONE 100mg per day, for 19 days, (Oct 25-Nov 13, 2014), developed a complete psychosis and was institutionalized for 4 days. I had awoken at 1am, Friday November 14, 2014 and was acting and feeling very strange, upon which my husband wisely ...
- A study of side effects of Patanase for a patient with Sleep Issues. The patient has Depressive Symptom
Comments: I was just starting o do some research to see what I can do to help my daughter. She has crying fits and feels the world is against her and hates her. Yet, everyone adores her and we all do what we can to give her what she needs to succeed in life.
- A study of drug interactions between Lamotrigine, Vyvanse for a patient with Bipolar Disorder, Adhd. The patient has Headache - Tension, Stomach Pain, Irritability, Sexual Dysfunction, Anxiety, Depression
Comments: I feel that i get depressed and anxiety when the medication wears off. Also the irritability does too. My biggest concern is the sexual dysfunction. I've been taking both medications for about a week now and its the first time I've experienced it. I cant even get myself hard and i feel that my penis ...
More related studies for: Insomnia, Impotence
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.