Home > Insomnia > Impotence > Insomnia and Impotence
Review: could Insomnia cause Impotence (Erection problems)?
We study 44,857 people who have Insomnia from FDA and social media. Among them, 198 have Impotence (Erection problems). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Insomnia and Impotence >>>
Insomnia (sleeplessness) (latest reports from 757,392 patients) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lunesta, Zolpidem Tartrate, Ambien Cr, Melatonin.
Impotence (powerlessness) (latest reports from 131,843 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Sep, 22, 2014: 44,817 people who have insomnia are studied. Among them, 198 (0.44%) have Impotence.
Gender of people who have insomnia and experienced Impotence * :
Age of people who have insomnia and experienced Impotence * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (63 people, 31.82%)
- Anxiety (60 people, 30.30%)
- Sleep disorder (20 people, 10.10%)
- Bipolar disorder (20 people, 10.10%)
- Hypertension (16 people, 8.08%)
- Pain (13 people, 6.57%)
- Erectile dysfunction (13 people, 6.57%)
- Schizophrenia (12 people, 6.06%)
- Arthralgia (11 people, 5.56%)
- Diabetes mellitus (10 people, 5.05%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ambien (67 people, 33.84%)
- Seroquel (54 people, 27.27%)
- Trazodone hydrochloride (34 people, 17.17%)
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (34 people, 17.17%)
- Temazepam (32 people, 16.16%)
- Lexapro (32 people, 16.16%)
- Naproxen (31 people, 15.66%)
- Aspirin (28 people, 14.14%)
- Klonopin (26 people, 13.13%)
- Zyprexa (25 people, 12.63%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Insomnia and Impotence?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Impotence and Insomnia
- group for people who have Insomnia
- group for people who have Impotence
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 months ago):
I can become erect but after a short period during intercourse My erection Starts to become limp
From this study (13 months ago):
Trouble maintaining a complete erection
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Insomnia, Impotence
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Zolpidem er side effects
I was in this medicaion for 2 weeks.I had severe headache,muscular backache and a rash in one side of my body.I didn't had problems falling asleep but I had problems staying asllep.I will switch to Lunesta 3mg.
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
More reviews for: Insomnia, Impotence
Common treatments for Insomnia and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Insomnia symptoms:
- Insomnia Concerns in Insomnia (4,686 reports)
- Drug Not Working in Insomnia (4,376 reports)
- Taste - Impaired in Insomnia (2,307 reports)
- Impaired Memory in Insomnia (2,075 reports)
- Nausea in Insomnia (2,072 reports)
- Lethargy in Insomnia (1,954 reports)
- Dizziness in Insomnia (1,860 reports)
- Stress in Insomnia (1,859 reports)
- Headache in Insomnia (1,803 reports)
- Depression in Insomnia (1,694 reports)
Impotence related symptom studies:
Insomnia is also known as: Agrypnia, Cannot sleep, Difficulty falling asleep, Dyssomnia, Inability to sleep, Insomnia concerns, Insomnolence, Sleep aid, Sleep issues, Sleeping, Sleeping difficulty, Sleeplessness, Wakefulness.
Impotence is also known as: Drugs that may cause impotence, ED, Erectile Disturbance, Erectile dysfunction, Erection problems, Impotence and age, Sexual Dysfunction, Sexual dysfunction - male.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.