Would you have Dry skin when you have Iron deficiency anaemia?
Summary: Dry skin is found among people with Iron deficiency anaemia, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Breast cancer, and take medication Folic acid.
We study 9 people who have Dry skin and Iron deficiency anaemia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Iron deficiency anaemia and Dry skin >>>
Iron deficiency anaemia
Iron deficiency anaemia can be treated by Ferrous Fumarate. (latest reports from Iron Deficiency Anaemia 6,829 patients)
Dry skin has been reported by people with acne, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol.(latest reports from Dry skin 15,191 patients)
On Dec, 1, 2014: 9 people who have iron deficiency anaemia and Dry Skin are studied.
Gender of people who have iron deficiency anaemia and experienced Dry skin * :
|Dry skin||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have iron deficiency anaemia and experienced Dry skin * :
|Dry skin||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||44.44%||55.56% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Breast cancer (4 people, 44.44%)
- Muscle spasms (4 people, 44.44%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (4 people, 44.44%)
- Hyperphosphataemia (4 people, 44.44%)
- Pain (4 people, 44.44%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (4 people, 44.44%)
- Atrial fibrillation (4 people, 44.44%)
- Hyperparathyroidism (4 people, 44.44%)
- Bronchitis (4 people, 44.44%)
- Hypersensitivity (4 people, 44.44%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Folic acid (8 people, 88.89%)
- Vicodin (8 people, 88.89%)
- Quinine sulfate (4 people, 44.44%)
- Zyrtec (4 people, 44.44%)
- Tricor (4 people, 44.44%)
- Zocor (4 people, 44.44%)
- Sudafed 12 hour (4 people, 44.44%)
- Sensipar (4 people, 44.44%)
- Motrin (4 people, 44.44%)
- Florinef (4 people, 44.44%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Iron Deficiency Anaemia and Dry Skin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Dry Skin and Iron deficiency anaemia
- support group for people who have Iron deficiency anaemia
- support group for people who have Dry Skin
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does remeron cause dry skin
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Excema, Skin - Dry, and takes Remeron, Mirtazapine)
I have very dry skin which is exacerbated by mirtazapine. What are the best ways to prevent this symptom, or treat it while taking this drug, also known as remeron?
- Can someone develope myasthenia gravis from botox injections for migraines if they also have fibromyalgia? (2 answers)
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Migraine With Aura, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Polyarthritis, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, Osteoporosis, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Diabetic Autonomic Neuropathy, Restless Leg Syndrome, Lymphedema, Restrictive Pulmonary Disease, Optic Neuritis, Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Acid Reflux, Hyperglycaemia, Menorrhagia, Endometriosis, and takes Albuterol Sulfate, Dulera, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Novolog, Imitrex, Singulair, HCTZ, Nexium, Orencia, Plaquenil, Proventil-hfa, Synthroid, Tricor, Voltaren, Ondansetron, Percocet, Naproxen, Cyproheptadine Hydrocloride, Zaleplon, Furosemide, Levemir)
i have multiple auto immune issues and have had chronic migraines for many years. the doctor decided that botox was my last chance to help these headaches. i started having symptoms of myasthenia gravis after the second round of botox. my head became so hard to hold up and straight. swallowing problems and drooping eyelids came next. extreamly weak and tired muscles and difficulty chewing. i have been told that if you already have a neuromuscular disorder like fibro you shouldnt take botox. does anyone know about this?
More questions for: Iron deficiency anaemia, Dry skin
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Seroquel and iron deficiency?
(Posted by a 24 year old woman who has Iron Deficiency Anaemia, and takes Seroquel)
I've been taking Seroquel for about four year, I have been having symptoms similar to hypothyroidism, and just found out I have an iron deficiency. The doctor said my platelets are smaller than average, and it is possible that my grandmother is anemic. But in trying to study Seroquel I kept finding things that made me wonder if Seroquel could be linked to iron deficiency.
More reviews for: Iron deficiency anaemia, Dry skin
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- Took synthroid after birth of daugther, 12 years ago. Eventually came off synthroid while takine kelp and selenium. Joint aches and pains, especially knees and elbows. TSH 4.22, which has doubled since starting methotrexate.
- Every Saturday, I take my 100 mg dose earlier than usual (typically 2-3 hours earlier) due to working the Farmer's Markets. We may be under a tent, but it doesn't block out all sun while it is coming up to the high noon position. I am out in the sun for around 5 hours. By then, I have sweated out an ...
- this redness started just after starting warfarin. it looks like a mask (like the Lone Ranger) and is very dark red and dry to touch. It itches like dry skin does. I have been on the med for 3 months now.
- I keep having an allergic reaction while ONLY in my apartment. I've had these symptoms with (worsening over time) since moving in. I would like to know if I have a possible mold allergy because my place is very old and has no ventilation.
My symptoms such as the swelling, edema, throat tightness, ...
- The symptoms 1 and 2 have been worse over the past 2 weeks. I have had the nasal dryness for about 4 months and use a nasal water spray to help relieve this as this is probably as side effect of the Topamax ??
More related studies for: Iron deficiency anaemia, Dry skin
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.