Home > Iron deficiency anaemia > Dry skin > Iron deficiency anaemia and Dry skin
Would you have Dry skin when you have Iron deficiency anaemia?
Summary: Dry skin is found among people with Iron deficiency anaemia, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Breast cancer, and take medication Folic acid.
We study 9 people who have Dry skin and Iron deficiency anaemia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Iron deficiency anaemia and Dry skin >>>
Iron deficiency anaemia
Iron deficiency anaemia (latest reports from 42,246 patients) can be treated by Ferrous Fumarate.
Dry skin (latest reports from 80,997 patients) has been reported by people with acne, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 1,616 people who have iron deficiency anaemia are studied. Among them, 9 (0.56%) have Dry Skin.
Gender of people who have iron deficiency anaemia and experienced Dry skin * :
|Dry skin||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have iron deficiency anaemia and experienced Dry skin * :
|Dry skin||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||62.50% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Breast cancer (4 people, 44.44%)
- Muscle spasms (4 people, 44.44%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (4 people, 44.44%)
- Hyperphosphataemia (4 people, 44.44%)
- Pain (4 people, 44.44%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (4 people, 44.44%)
- Atrial fibrillation (4 people, 44.44%)
- Hyperparathyroidism (4 people, 44.44%)
- Bronchitis (4 people, 44.44%)
- Hypersensitivity (4 people, 44.44%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Folic acid (8 people, 88.89%)
- Vicodin (8 people, 88.89%)
- Quinine sulfate (4 people, 44.44%)
- Zyrtec (4 people, 44.44%)
- Tricor (4 people, 44.44%)
- Zocor (4 people, 44.44%)
- Sudafed 12 hour (4 people, 44.44%)
- Sensipar (4 people, 44.44%)
- Motrin (4 people, 44.44%)
- Florinef (4 people, 44.44%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Iron Deficiency Anaemia and Dry Skin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Dry Skin and Iron deficiency anaemia
- support group for people who have Iron deficiency anaemia
- support group for people who have Dry Skin
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does remeron cause dry skin
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Excema, Skin - Dry, and takes Remeron, Mirtazapine)
I have very dry skin which is exacerbated by mirtazapine. What are the best ways to prevent this symptom, or treat it while taking this drug, also known as remeron?
- Can someone develope myasthenia gravis from botox injections for migraines if they also have fibromyalgia?
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Migraine With Aura, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Polyarthritis, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, Osteoporosis, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Diabetic Autonomic Neuropathy, Restless Leg Syndrome, Lymphedema, Restrictive Pulmonary Disease, Optic Neuritis, Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Acid Reflux, Hyperglycaemia, Menorrhagia, Endometriosis, and takes Albuterol Sulfate, Dulera, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Novolog, Imitrex, Singulair, HCTZ, Nexium, Orencia, Plaquenil, Proventil-hfa, Synthroid, Tricor, Voltaren, Ondansetron, Percocet, Naproxen, Cyproheptadine Hydrocloride, Zaleplon, Furosemide, Levemir)
i have multiple auto immune issues and have had chronic migraines for many years. the doctor decided that botox was my last chance to help these headaches. i started having symptoms of myasthenia gravis after the second round of botox. my head became so hard to hold up and straight. swallowing probl ...
More questions for: Iron deficiency anaemia, Dry skin
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Seroquel and iron deficiency?
(Posted by a 24 year old woman who has Iron Deficiency Anaemia, and takes Seroquel)
I've been taking Seroquel for about four year, I have been having symptoms similar to hypothyroidism, and just found out I have an iron deficiency. The doctor said my platelets are smaller than average, and it is possible that my grandmother is anemic. But in trying to study Seroquel I kept finding ...
More reviews for: Iron deficiency anaemia, Dry skin
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Krill Oil, Cymbalta, Effexor, Folic Acid, Methotrexate for a patient with Pain - Back, High Blood Cholesterol, Chronic Pain, Stress And Anxiety, Psoriasis. The patient has Body Temperature, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Muscle Cramps, Blood Cholesterol, Muscle Pain, Vision Problems, Exhaustion, Weight Bearing Difficulty, Depression, Skin - Dry, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Fatigue - Chronic, Stress And Anxiety, Autoimmune Disorder
Comments: Took synthroid after birth of daugther, 12 years ago. Eventually came off synthroid while takine kelp and selenium. Joint aches and pains, especially knees and elbows. TSH 4.22, which has doubled since starting methotrexate.
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with Pain. The patient has Fatigue After Sun Exposure, Back Stiffness, Dry Skin, Dry Eyes (lack of adequate tears), Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water), Sweating - Excessive (abnormally increased sweating)
Comments: Every Saturday, I take my 100 mg dose earlier than usual (typically 2-3 hours earlier) due to working the Farmer's Markets. We may be under a tent, but it doesn't block out all sun while it is coming up to the high noon position. I am out in the sun for around 5 hours. By then, I have sweated out an ...
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Warfarin Sodium for a patient with Vitamin D, Dvt. The patient has Dry Skin
Comments: this redness started just after starting warfarin. it looks like a mask (like the Lone Ranger) and is very dark red and dry to touch. It itches like dry skin does. I have been on the med for 3 months now.
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec Allergy, B Complex Vitamin, Magnesium, Lepidium Meyenii for a patient with Allergy, Fatigue, Anemia, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos). The patient has Fever, Infertility Female, Vision Blurred, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Mood Swings, Hot Flashes, Skin Flaking, Skin - Dry, Itching, Itching - Burning Eyes, Urination - Difficulty With Flow, Urination - Excessive Volume, Urination - Excessive At Night, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Chronic Depression, Confusional State, Eye Movements - Uncontrollable, Dizziness, Chills, Fatigue, Shortness Of Breath, Swelling Of Fingers, Eye Redness, Allergic Cough, Throat Irritation, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Headache, Edema, Swelling Face, Swollen Tongue, Throat Tightness
Comments: I keep having an allergic reaction while ONLY in my apartment. I've had these symptoms with (worsening over time) since moving in. I would like to know if I have a possible mold allergy because my place is very old and has no ventilation.
My symptoms such as the swelling, edema, throat tightness, ...
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Topamax for a patient with Depression, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine. The patient has Nasal Dryness, Skin - Dry, Shivering, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
Comments: The symptoms 1 and 2 have been worse over the past 2 weeks. I have had the nasal dryness for about 4 months and use a nasal water spray to help relieve this as this is probably as side effect of the Topamax ??
More related studies for: Iron deficiency anaemia, Dry skin
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Ketotifen Fumarate
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy
- Can drinking tea few days after having a depo provera shot lessen the effectivity of contraception?
Interaction of drinking tea 3 days after having depo-prove ... (44 minutes ago)
- People with statin drug damage
Answer: I stopped statins months ago. My fancy cardiologist did no ... (2 hours ago)
- Do others have nasal congestion from the drug
i especially notice these symptoms after eating a meal ... (3 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (15 hours ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (20 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (3 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Alfuzosin Hydrochloride for a 84-year old man who has Large Prostate (3 minutes ago)
- Lisinopril, Flunisolide, Ibuprofen, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Ketotifen Fumarate, Lamotrigine, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 43-year old man who has Hypertension, Rhinitis, Pain, Conjunctivitis, Depression, Insomnia, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (14 minutes ago)
- Loperamide Hydrochloride, Ranitidine, Omeprazole, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Losartan Potassium, Co-codamol for a 76-year old woman who has Coeliac Diarrohea, Not Sure, Don't Know, High Blood Pressure, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis (33 minutes ago)