Would you have Dry skin when you have Iron deficiency anaemia?
Summary: Dry skin is found among people with Iron deficiency anaemia, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Breast cancer, and take medication Folic acid.
We study 9 people who have Dry skin and Iron deficiency anaemia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Iron deficiency anaemia and Dry skin >>>
Iron deficiency anaemia
Iron deficiency anaemia can be treated by Ferrous Fumarate. (latest reports from 6,875 Iron Deficiency Anaemia patients)
Dry skin has been reported by people with acne, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 15,326 Dry skin patients)
On Feb, 13, 2015: 9 people who have iron deficiency anaemia and Dry Skin are studied.
Gender of people who have iron deficiency anaemia and experienced Dry skin * :
|Dry skin||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have iron deficiency anaemia and experienced Dry skin * :
|Dry skin||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||44.44%||55.56% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Breast cancer (4 people, 44.44%)
- Muscle spasms (4 people, 44.44%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (4 people, 44.44%)
- Hyperphosphataemia (4 people, 44.44%)
- Pain (4 people, 44.44%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (4 people, 44.44%)
- Atrial fibrillation (4 people, 44.44%)
- Hyperparathyroidism (4 people, 44.44%)
- Bronchitis (4 people, 44.44%)
- Hypersensitivity (4 people, 44.44%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Folic acid (8 people, 88.89%)
- Vicodin (8 people, 88.89%)
- Quinine sulfate (4 people, 44.44%)
- Zyrtec (4 people, 44.44%)
- Tricor (4 people, 44.44%)
- Zocor (4 people, 44.44%)
- Sudafed 12 hour (4 people, 44.44%)
- Sensipar (4 people, 44.44%)
- Motrin (4 people, 44.44%)
- Florinef (4 people, 44.44%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of iron deficiency anaemia and dry skin on
Do you have Iron Deficiency Anaemia and Dry Skin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Dry Skin and Iron deficiency anaemia
- support group for people who have Iron deficiency anaemia
- support group for people who have Dry skin
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Krill Oil, Cymbalta, Effexor, Folic Acid, Methotrexate for a 50-year old woman with Pain - Back, High Blood Cholesterol, Chronic Pain, Stress And Anxiety, Psoriasis. The patient has Body Temperature, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Muscle Cramps, Blood Cholesterol, Muscle Pain, Vision Problems, Exhaustion, Weight Bearing Difficulty, Depression, Skin - Dry, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Fatigue - Chronic, Stress And Anxiety, Autoimmune Disorder
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a 37-year old woman with Pain. The patient has Fatigue After Sun Exposure, Back Stiffness, Dry Skin, Dry Eyes (lack of adequate tears), Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water), Sweating - Excessive (abnormally increased sweating)
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Warfarin Sodium for a 62-year old man with Vitamin D, Dvt. The patient has Dry Skin
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec Allergy, B Complex Vitamin, Magnesium, Lepidium Meyenii for a 33-year old woman with Allergy, Fatigue, Anemia, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos). The patient has Fever, Infertility Female, Vision Blurred, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Mood Swings, Hot Flashes, Skin Flaking, Skin - Dry, Itching, Itching - Burning Eyes, Urination - Difficulty With Flow, Urination - Excessive Volume, Urination - Excessive At Night, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Chronic Depression, Confusional State, Eye Movements - Uncontrollable, Dizziness, Chills, Fatigue, Shortness Of Breath, Swelling Of Fingers, Eye Redness, Allergic Cough, Throat Irritation, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Headache, Edema, Swelling Face, Swollen Tongue, Throat Tightness
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Topamax for a 61-year old woman with Depression, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine. The patient has Nasal Dryness, Skin - Dry, Shivering, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
Recent Dry Skin related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.