Would you have Fluid retention when you have Iron deficiency anaemia?
Summary: Fluid retention is reported only by a few people with Iron deficiency anaemia.
We study 2 people who have Fluid retention and Iron deficiency anaemia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Iron deficiency anaemia and Fluid retention >>>
Iron deficiency anaemia
Iron deficiency anaemia can be treated by Ferrous Fumarate. (latest reports from Iron Deficiency Anaemia 6,829 patients)
Fluid retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, primary pulmonary hypertension, diabetes, type 2 diabetes, osteoporosis.(latest reports from Fluid retention 17,802 patients)
On Dec, 13, 2014: 2 people who have iron deficiency anaemia and Fluid Retention are studied.
Gender of people who have iron deficiency anaemia and experienced Fluid retention * :
|Fluid retention||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have iron deficiency anaemia and experienced Fluid retention * :
|Fluid retention||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Nausea (2 people, 100.00%)
- Pulmonary hypertension (2 people, 100.00%)
- Hypokalaemia (2 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (2 people, 100.00%)
- Cardiac failure chronic (2 people, 100.00%)
- Diarrhoea (2 people, 100.00%)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension (2 people, 100.00%)
- Cardiac failure acute (2 people, 100.00%)
- Insomnia (2 people, 100.00%)
- Bronchospasm (2 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Potassium chloride (2 people, 100.00%)
- Metoclopramide (2 people, 100.00%)
- Sertraline hydrochloride (2 people, 100.00%)
- Remodulin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Digoxin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Letairis (2 people, 100.00%)
- Alprazolam (2 people, 100.00%)
- Furosemide (2 people, 100.00%)
- Combivent (2 people, 100.00%)
- Revatio (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Iron Deficiency Anaemia and Fluid Retention?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Fluid Retention and Iron deficiency anaemia
- support group for people who have Iron deficiency anaemia
- support group for people who have Fluid Retention
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I stopped taking lyrica 3days ago after experiencing ankle swelling. ankles are still swollen. how long before swelling goes always
(Asked by a 65 year old man who has Fluid Retention, and takes Ace)
Took Lyrica for 1 week. Noticed swelling in ankles so discontinued 3days ago. I take LASIK and an ACE for high blood pressure. Swelling is better but still there. How long before swelling goes away and is there anything I can do to help ie compression hose elevated feet?
- Can someone develope myasthenia gravis from botox injections for migraines if they also have fibromyalgia? (2 answers)
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Migraine With Aura, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Polyarthritis, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, Osteoporosis, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Diabetic Autonomic Neuropathy, Restless Leg Syndrome, Lymphedema, Restrictive Pulmonary Disease, Optic Neuritis, Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Acid Reflux, Hyperglycaemia, Menorrhagia, Endometriosis, and takes Albuterol Sulfate, Dulera, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Novolog, Imitrex, Singulair, HCTZ, Nexium, Orencia, Plaquenil, Proventil-hfa, Synthroid, Tricor, Voltaren, Ondansetron, Percocet, Naproxen, Cyproheptadine Hydrocloride, Zaleplon, Furosemide, Levemir)
i have multiple auto immune issues and have had chronic migraines for many years. the doctor decided that botox was my last chance to help these headaches. i started having symptoms of myasthenia gravis after the second round of botox. my head became so hard to hold up and straight. swallowing problems and drooping eyelids came next. extreamly weak and tired muscles and difficulty chewing. i have been told that if you already have a neuromuscular disorder like fibro you shouldnt take botox. does anyone know about this?
More questions for: Iron deficiency anaemia, Fluid retention
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Seroquel and iron deficiency?
(Posted by a 24 year old woman who has Iron Deficiency Anaemia, and takes Seroquel)
I've been taking Seroquel for about four year, I have been having symptoms similar to hypothyroidism, and just found out I have an iron deficiency. The doctor said my platelets are smaller than average, and it is possible that my grandmother is anemic. But in trying to study Seroquel I kept finding things that made me wonder if Seroquel could be linked to iron deficiency.
- Pantopraz sod 40mg,retaining alot of fluids
(Posted by a 46 year old man who has Water Retention, and takes Pantoprazole)
I am retaining a lot of fluids from my hips and down to my feet and believe its from taking pantoprazole,and I mean everything,its scary,has anyone been down this road?
More reviews for: Iron deficiency anaemia, Fluid retention
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a patient with Bronchitis. The patient has Fluid Retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood)
Comments: I thought i was having a bronchitis episode from my copd to i took amoxicillin and prednesone, a week later i wasnt getting better so went to my doc, turns out it was pneumonia, so he put me on levofloxacin a few days later i noticed major swelling in my legs and he fact they were turning super red, ...
- A study of drug interactions between H.p. Acthar Gel, Methotrexate for a patient with Ra. The patient has Infusion Site Discomfort, Shortness Of Breath, No Urge To Urinate Just Leaks Out, Urinary Incontinence, Asthmatic Crisis, Abdominal Distention, Fluid Retention
Comments: My diafram. Feels like its pushing on my lungs but they are clear to doctors check up.
Diagnosed with fatty liver disease during this time due to bloodwork and echo on heart then abdominal ultrasound
Does ra attack liver or is it causing infect ion on an organ white blood cell couny in all thr ...
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Proventil, Acthar, Methotrexate, Lisinopril, Clonazepam, Risperdal, Adderall for a patient with Bronchial Asthma, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypertension, Anxiety, Bipolar, Add. The patient has Throat Tightness, Liver Tenderness, Vaginal Swelling, Constipation, Abdominal Tenderness, Neck, Shoulder And Arm Syndrome, Urge Incontinence, Weakness, Night Sweats, Shortness Of Breath, Yellow Fever, Yellow Skin, Chest Tightness, Cough, Inflammation, Bronchitis, Fluid Retention
Comments: I just begsn tx for rs using safest meds possible but did not yolerste pills so we are doing injections once a week but since we started I developed abdom ook nal edema plus whole body especially feet which subsided ptior to msjor orgsn testing hestt kidney bloodwotk a nd liver ultra sound. Results ...
- A study of side effects of Simvastatin for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Fluid Retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood)
Comments: I have been taking simavastin for approximately 20 + years. I have recently been diagnosed with hypertension and I am on a diuret. I have leg swelling that started before the diagnoses of hypertension. I would like to know if the statin I am on can be the cause.
- A study of drug interactions between Naproxen Sodium, Capsaicin for a patient with Tendinitis. The patient has Fluid Retention
Comments: I hurt my knee a few years ago and the tendon flared up a week ago and I was trying ice hot and a friend told me about capzasin. I tried it and the pain went away but we noticed that a little fluid was building up in my ankle of the same leg , the other is not doing it. its not a lot and seems to go ...
More related studies for: Iron deficiency anaemia, Fluid retention
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.