Would you have Dry mouth when you have Iron deficiency anemia?
Summary: there is no Dry mouth reported by people with Iron deficiency anemia yet.
We study people who have Dry mouth and Iron deficiency anemia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Iron deficiency anemia and Dry mouth >>>
Iron deficiency anemia
Iron deficiency anemia (latest reports from 95 Iron Deficiency Anemia patients)
Dry mouth has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 30,844 Dry mouth patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Iron Deficiency Anemia and Dry Mouth?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Iron deficiency anemia
- support group for people who have Dry Mouth
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Sertraline for a 61-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Reflux (stomach contents come back up into the food pipe (gullet or oesophagus) or even into the mouth), Inching Scalp, Sometimes Whole Body, Tongue Biting, Dry Mouth, Tongue Tie (a congenital oral anomaly which may decrease mobility of the tongue tip and is caused by an unusually short)
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a 20-year old woman with ADHD. The patient has Irritability, Pain - Back, Dry Mouth, Teeth Grinding And Clenching (a condition in which you grind, gnash or clench your teeth), Vision Problems, Tolerance Increased, Sleep Talking (talking during sleeping), Breathing-related Sleep Disorder
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a 29-year old woman with ADD. The patient has Excessive Hunger Resulting In Headache, Dizziness, Foggy Thoughts, And Irritability, Dry Mouth, Jaw Lesion Excision, Thirst, Weight Gain
- A study of side effects of Actigall for a 63-year old woman with Jaundice. The patient has Dry Mouth
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Advair Diskus 250/50 for a 51-year old woman with Asthma. The patient has Thinking Slowed, Narcolepsy, Speech Disorders, Chronic Pain, Sexual Apathy, Chronic Depression, Addh, Shoulder Blade Pain, Arthritis, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Eyes - Dry, Dry Mouth, Pain Threshold Decreased, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Cervical Spinal Stenosis, Umbilical Hernia, Sleep Disorder, Involuntary Body Movements, Restless Leg Syndrome, Dizziness, Nausea And Vomiting, Fatigue - Chronic, Essential Tremor, Heat Intolerance
Recent Dry Mouth related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.