Home > Iron deficiency > Hot flashes > Iron deficiency and Hot flashes
Would you have Hot flashes (Hot Flush) when you have Iron deficiency?
Summary: Hot flashes is reported only by a few people with Iron deficiency.
We study people who have Hot flashes (Hot Flush) and Iron deficiency from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Iron deficiency and Hot flashes >>>
Iron deficiency (latest reports from 2,031 patients) can be treated by Ferrous Fumarate, Iron Dextran.
Hot flashes (sudden feelings of heat) (latest reports from 17,904 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, breast cancer, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 773 people who have iron deficiency are studied. Among them, 1 (0.13%) has Hot Flashes.
Gender of people who have iron deficiency and experienced Hot flashes * :
|Hot flashes||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have iron deficiency and experienced Hot flashes * :
|Hot flashes||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00 |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Hot flashes||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Asthma (1 people, 100.00%)
- Allergic sinusitis (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ammonia increased (1 people, 100.00%)
- Vitamin d deficiency (1 people, 100.00%)
- Incontinence - urinary (1 people, 100.00%)
- Heartburn - chronic (1 people, 100.00%)
- Depression - major (1 people, 100.00%)
- High blood pressure (1 people, 100.00%)
- Pain - back (1 people, 100.00%)
- Constipation (1 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Proventil-hfa (1 people, 100.00%)
- Nasonex (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lactulose (1 people, 100.00%)
- Vitamin d (1 people, 100.00%)
- Iron dextran (1 people, 100.00%)
- Vesicare (1 people, 100.00%)
- Nexium (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cymbalta (1 people, 100.00%)
- Micardis hct (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Iron Deficiency and Hot Flashes?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Hot Flashes and Iron deficiency
- support group for people who have Iron deficiency
- support group for people who have Hot Flashes
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Do the side effects of prolia either stop or lessen over the 6 month period between injections?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Back Pain, Acid Reflux, Fatigue, Abdominal Pain, Osteoarthritis Generalised, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Itching, Weight Gain, Hot Flush, Musculoskeletal Discomfort, Pain - Abdomen, and takes Feraheme, Pantoprazole, Prolia)
I am wondering if the side effects of Prolia go away or lessen during the six months it is taken for.
- Can myrbetriq help with menopausal hot flashes?
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Menopause Hot Flashes, and takes Myrbetriq)
My doctor recommended Myrbetriq for menopausal hot flashes. Has anyone used this drug for that purpose?
- What is causing me to faint?
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Hot Flashes, Excessive Sweating, and takes Simvastatin, Lansoprazole, Amoxicillin And Clarithromycin)
The fainting comes after the hot flashes and sweating. I have had to stop driving because of this condition.
- Do dr. use cymbalta for menopausal hot flashes?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has Menopause Hot Flashes)
I was taking Premarin, but they took that away about 2 years ago.
- Hot flashes with palpitations and impending doom feelings
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Hot Flashes, Palpitations, Breathlessness, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Impending Doom Feelings, Low Blood Sugar, Anxiety, and takes Thiamine (vitamin B1))
I have suffered from chemotherapy premature menopause for 10 years causing hot flashes with severe palpitations, panic, muscle weakness and fatigue; also come after anaerobic exercise with breathlessness. Any physical stress and anxiety will provoke them. I also get low blood sugar.
I'm looking int ...
More questions for: Iron deficiency, Hot flashes
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Severe night sweats and hot flashes with cymbalta?
(Posted by a 25 year old woman who has Night Sweats, Hot Flashes, and takes Lamictal, Cymbalta)
I am 24 years old and I have been having severe night sweats for about the last 2 and a half years. I have been on Cymbalta for about 4 and a half years. These night sweats are so severe that I typically wake up 2-4 times a night drenched in sweat where I have to change the sheets, get a new blanket ...
- Crestor side effects
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Weight Gain - Unintentional, Hot Flashes, Joint Swelling, Weight Gain, and takes Crestor)
I'm a vegetarian all my life , very athletic, I work out a lot , I run. In the last year or two My cholesterol seems to go high, my primary Doctor knows that I go for the healthy stuff so he advice a couple of things. But unfortunately nothing woks so he put me on Crestor, it has been a really bad e ...
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
(Posted by a 33 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, Fatigue, Obesity, Pain, Hot Flush)
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
- Steven-johnsons syndrome caused by zoloft
(Posted by a 18 year old girl who has Depression - Adolescents, Lip Pain, Lip Bleeding, Lip Cracking, Fever Between 99.9 And 102.6 Fahrenheit, Hot Flashes, Ulcer - Mouth, Steven-Johnsons Syndrome, and takes Zoloft)
Was diagnosed with depression start of last year due to my Aspergers multiplying school pressures for me. I was not put on any medication until 4 weeks ago. I was put on Zoloft 25mg, which slowly increased to 50mg. The moment I started on 50mg it caused severe lip dryness leading to cracking of the ...
- High blood pressure and hot flashes
(Posted by a 45 year old woman who has Hot Flashes, High Blood Pressure, and takes Bystolic)
Had normalish hot flashes and night sweats since age 23. Genetically predestined for early menopause like my mother. At age 41-42 stopped menstrual cycle ...Hot flashes intensified to unbearable! would be outside in below freezing weather sweating like I was sitting in a sauna, I am now 45. I found ...
More reviews for: Iron deficiency, Hot flashes
- A study of drug interactions between Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, Add, Blood Pressure. The patient has Pelvic Pain, Vomiting, Hot Flashes
Comments: Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved to mnthly and las two episodes were within 2 weeks of each other. Oct 12-13& oct31-nov 1. I believe pain to be mittleschmirtz the hot flashes and vomiting just started within the last year.
- A study of side effects of Implanon for a patient with Pregnancy. The patient has Increased Thirst, Feeling Hot And Cold, Cramps - Menstrual (menstrual uterine contractions), Hot Flushes (sudden feelings of heat), Stomach Pain, Headache (pain in head)
Comments: Been on period almost 2 weeks. Bleeding been normal. However yesterday cramps were intolerable. Had baby 5 months ago. Got implanon implanted at 6 weeks ck up. First time ive had problems. Started yesterday. Hurting, cant get enough water to drink. Headache will not go away. Feel hot then cold. ...
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Levofloxacin for a patient with Asthma. The patient has Hot Flashes
Comments: Hot flash onset ca. 30 mins post oral admin of levofloxacin. Prednisone listed due to potential x reaction. Prednisone spaced at least 4 hours prior to levofloxacin. Results in moderate hot flashes and reddening of skin as well as raised basal temperature for 8 hours. Normality restored approx. 1 ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zomig, Phentermine, Fluoxetine, Estradiol, Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Headache - Migraine With Aura, Weight Loss, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Hot Flashes, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Sleeplessness, Nausea, Hot Flashes, Chills, Headache
Comments: wake in morning with stuffy nose and pain across the bridge of my nose,
eyes tired, turns into migraine type headache lasting all day or more.
sleepless nights... sleep 2-3 hours, up for 2-3 hours. max steady sleep 4
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole Magnesium, Pycnogenol, Acetyl - L - Carnitine, Spirulina Pacifica, Selenium, Chromium Picolinate, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Cortrophin-zinc, Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Milk Thistle, B Complex Vitamin, Naproxen for a patient with Upset Stomach, Antioxidant Therapy, Iron Deficiency, Metabolism, Vitamin D Deficiency, Cardiovascular Disorder, Help With Liver Cleansing, Health, Arthritis. The patient has Iron Deficiency Anemia
Comments: Doctor wants to do a colonoscopy, but am not sure if that should be the next step after blood work. I don't believe that the doctor is really investigating the blood work results thoroughly. With my insurance, it is more than difficult to get a 2nd opinion.
Also, I had a fecal occult blood te ...
More related studies for: Iron deficiency, Hot flashes
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Can nuvigil (vs adderall) be used simultaneously to help wean off 60mg/day of adderall?
I have been on Adderall 30mg 2x daily for years!! I've had ... (21 minutes ago)
- Is ibuprofen safe to use if i have retinitis pigmentosa?
I have bulging disc pain that I use Ibuprofen for. I can b ... (2 hours ago)
- Is it ok to take celebrex while on dexilant?
I'm required to take Dexilant for one month and I suddenly ... (7 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few ... (11 hours ago)
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (1 day ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Hydrochlorothiazide, Aspirin, Albuterol, Lipitor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Metformin for a 54-year old man who has High Blood Pressure, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Asthma Late Onset, Hypercholesterolaemia, Heart Attack, Hypertensive Heart Disease, Diabetes (6 minutes ago)
- Plan B One-step for a 18-year old girl who has Unprotected Sex (27 minutes ago)
- Compare Trazodone Hydrochloride and Topamax and Xanax and Nuvigil and Adderall 30 for a 34-year old woman (1 hour ago)