Home > Iron deficiency > Hot flashes > Iron deficiency and Hot flashes
Review: could Iron deficiency cause Hot flashes?
We study 773 people who have Iron deficiency from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Iron deficiency and Hot flashes >>>
Iron deficiency (latest reports from 8,075 patients) can be treated by Ferrous Fumarate, Iron Dextran.
Hot flashes (latest reports from 1,818 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, stress and anxiety, hypothyroidism, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 773 people who have iron deficiency are studied. Among them, 1 (0.13%) has Hot Flashes.
Gender of people who have iron deficiency and experienced Hot flashes * :
|Hot flashes||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have iron deficiency and experienced Hot flashes * :
|Hot flashes||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00 |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Hot flashes||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Asthma (1 people, 100.00%)
- Allergic sinusitis (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ammonia increased (1 people, 100.00%)
- Vitamin d deficiency (1 people, 100.00%)
- Incontinence - urinary (1 people, 100.00%)
- Heartburn - chronic (1 people, 100.00%)
- Depression - major (1 people, 100.00%)
- High blood pressure (1 people, 100.00%)
- Pain - back (1 people, 100.00%)
- Constipation (1 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Proventil-hfa (1 people, 100.00%)
- Nasonex (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lactulose (1 people, 100.00%)
- Vitamin d (1 people, 100.00%)
- Iron dextran (1 people, 100.00%)
- Vesicare (1 people, 100.00%)
- Nexium (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cymbalta (1 people, 100.00%)
- Micardis hct (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Iron Deficiency and Hot Flashes?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Hot Flashes and Iron deficiency
- support group for people who have Iron deficiency
- support group for people who have Hot Flashes
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- What is causing me to faint?
The fainting comes after the hot flashes and sweating. I have had to stop driving because of this condition.
- Hot flashes with palpitations and impending doom feelings
I have suffered from chemotherapy premature menopause for 10 years causing hot flashes with severe palpitations, panic, muscle weakness and fatigue; also come after anaerobic exercise with breathlessness. Any physical stress and anxiety will provoke them. I also get low blood sugar.
I'm looking int ...
- Lupron and rheumatoid arthritis
I took Lupron off and on for many years due to a medical condition and now my joints hurt so bad and lock and pop so bad. I took Lupron injections for a total of 24 months, could this be the cause if such pain in my joints and if so what can I do to prevent it from getting worse? And chronic breathi ...
More questions for: Iron deficiency, Hot flashes
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Severe night sweats and hot flashes with cymbalta?
I am 24 years old and I have been having severe night sweats for about the last 2 and a half years. I have been on Cymbalta for about 4 and a half years. These night sweats are so severe that I typically wake up 2-4 times a night drenched in sweat where I have to change the sheets, get a new blanket ...
- Crestor side effects
I'm a vegetarian all my life , very athletic, I work out a lot , I run. In the last year or two My cholesterol seems to go high, my primary Doctor knows that I go for the healthy stuff so he advice a couple of things. But unfortunately nothing woks so he put me on Crestor, it has been a really bad e ...
- Steven-johnsons syndrome caused by zoloft
Was diagnosed with depression start of last year due to my Aspergers multiplying school pressures for me. I was not put on any medication until 4 weeks ago. I was put on Zoloft 25mg, which slowly increased to 50mg. The moment I started on 50mg it caused severe lip dryness leading to cracking of the ...
More reviews for: Iron deficiency, Hot flashes
Common treatments for Iron Deficiency and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Iron deficiency symptoms:
Hot Flashes related symptom studies:
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Extended Phenytoin Sodium, Cymbalta, Micardis Hct, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Amitiza, Nexium, Vesicare, Nasonex, Proventil-hfa, Lactulose, Vitamin D, Iron Dextran for a patient with Seizure - Grand Mal, Depression - Major, High Blood Pressure, Pain - Back, Constipation, Heartburn - Chronic, Incontinence - Urinary, Allergic Sinusitis, Asthma, Ammonia Increased, Vitamin D Deficiency, Iron Deficiency. The patient has Drowsiness, Poor Concentration, Memory Impairment, Chest Pain, Depression, Hepatic Cyst, Uterine Fibroids, Stomach Scan Abnormal, Stomach Pain, Hypoglycaemia, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Loss Of Appetite, Abnormal Dreams, Balance, Repetitive Speech, Word Salad, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety, Vision Blurred, Itchiness, Muscle Twitching, Hot Flashes, Neuropathy Peripheral
More related studies for: Iron deficiency, Hot flashes
Recent Iron Deficiency related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Iron deficiency, Hot flashes
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (7 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (7 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (30 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Advil Overdose
- Bladder Calculi
- High Blood Sugar
- Dilaudid Overdose
- Bilateral Hydronephrosis