Home > Iron deficiency > Short of breath > Iron deficiency and Short of breath
Review: could Iron deficiency cause Short of breath (Breathing difficulty)?
We study 773 people who have Iron deficiency from FDA and social media. Among them, 43 have Short of breath (Breathing difficulty). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Iron deficiency and Short of breath >>>
Iron deficiency (latest reports from 8,075 patients) can be treated by Ferrous Fumarate, Iron Dextran.
Short of breath
Short of breath (latest reports from 1,342,603 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 773 people who have iron deficiency are studied. Among them, 43 (5.56%) have Short Of Breath.
Gender of people who have iron deficiency and experienced Short of breath * :
|Short of breath||67.39%||32.61% |
Age of people who have iron deficiency and experienced Short of breath * :
|Short of breath||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||9.76%||4.88%||12.20%||43.90%||31.71% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (11 people, 25.58%)
- Hepatitis c (8 people, 18.60%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (8 people, 18.60%)
- Hyperphosphataemia (7 people, 16.28%)
- Pain (6 people, 13.95%)
- Depression (6 people, 13.95%)
- Anaemia (6 people, 13.95%)
- Restlessness (4 people, 9.30%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (4 people, 9.30%)
- Osteoporosis (4 people, 9.30%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Venofer (10 people, 23.26%)
- Copegus (8 people, 18.60%)
- Benadryl (8 people, 18.60%)
- Aspirin (8 people, 18.60%)
- Pegasys (8 people, 18.60%)
- Vicoprofen (7 people, 16.28%)
- Folic acid (7 people, 16.28%)
- Zemplar (7 people, 16.28%)
- Coumadin (7 people, 16.28%)
- Epo (6 people, 13.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Iron Deficiency and Short Of Breath?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Short Of Breath and Iron deficiency
- support group for people who have Iron deficiency
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Iron deficiency, Short of breath
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
- Pulmonery hypertension
gives you heart failure, enlarged right side of heart, lungs are not getting enough oxgen, have blood clots, so effects all body organs
More reviews for: Iron deficiency, Short of breath
Common treatments for Iron Deficiency and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Iron deficiency symptoms:
Short Of Breath related symptom studies:
- Short Of Breath in Asthma (7,031 reports)
- Short Of Breath in Blood pressure (9,758 reports)
- Short Of Breath in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (5,572 reports)
- Short Of Breath in Depression (4,354 reports)
- Short Of Breath in Hypertension (10,454 reports)
- Short Of Breath in Lower cholesterol (4,263 reports)
- Short Of Breath in Ms (4,485 reports)
- Short Of Breath in Osteoporosis (4,503 reports)
- Short Of Breath in Pain (5,630 reports)
- Short Of Breath in Rheumatoid arthritis (5,833 reports)
Related drug studies for: Iron deficiency, Short of breath
Recent Iron Deficiency related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Iron deficiency, Short of breath
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (53 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (2 hours ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Multiple Myeloma
- Respiratory Failure Excl Neonatal
- Congenital Uterine Anomaly Nos
- Gonadal Dysgenesis Nos