Home > Iron deficiency > Short of breath > Iron deficiency and Short of breath
Would you have Short of breath (Breathing difficulty) when you have Iron deficiency?
Summary: Short of breath is found among people with Iron deficiency, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Hypertension, and take medication Venofer.
We study 43 people who have Short of breath (Breathing difficulty) and Iron deficiency from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Iron deficiency and Short of breath >>>
Iron deficiency (latest reports from 8,075 patients) can be treated by Ferrous Fumarate, Iron Dextran.
Short of breath
Short of breath (latest reports from 1,368,500 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 773 people who have iron deficiency are studied. Among them, 43 (5.56%) have Short Of Breath.
Gender of people who have iron deficiency and experienced Short of breath * :
|Short of breath||67.39%||32.61% |
Age of people who have iron deficiency and experienced Short of breath * :
|Short of breath||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||9.76%||4.88%||12.20%||43.90%||31.71% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (11 people, 25.58%)
- Hepatitis c (8 people, 18.60%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (8 people, 18.60%)
- Hyperphosphataemia (7 people, 16.28%)
- Pain (6 people, 13.95%)
- Depression (6 people, 13.95%)
- Anaemia (6 people, 13.95%)
- Restlessness (4 people, 9.30%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (4 people, 9.30%)
- Osteoporosis (4 people, 9.30%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Venofer (10 people, 23.26%)
- Copegus (8 people, 18.60%)
- Benadryl (8 people, 18.60%)
- Aspirin (8 people, 18.60%)
- Pegasys (8 people, 18.60%)
- Vicoprofen (7 people, 16.28%)
- Folic acid (7 people, 16.28%)
- Zemplar (7 people, 16.28%)
- Coumadin (7 people, 16.28%)
- Epo (6 people, 13.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Iron Deficiency and Short Of Breath?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Short Of Breath and Iron deficiency
- support group for people who have Iron deficiency
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I have been taking iophen cnr liquid for about 6 years now almost every day and now i'm wondering if it has any long term side effects cause im taking it for breathing problems doesnt seem to working
(Asked by a 21 year old woman who has Breathing Difficulty)
Ok so I've been taking this medicine for 5 to 6 years now almost every day several times a day for a terrible cough I have and breathing issue but under some further investigation I've found that this medication may be making my breathing issues worse when I was told that it would make them better. ...
- Can long term use of vicodin cause hallucinations?
(Asked by a 88 year old woman who has Shortness Of Breath, Confusion, Sleepy, and takes Vicodin)
My 87 yr Mom has taken copious amts of Vicodin for 25+ yrs for arthritis & surgery pain management. Recently, Mom said the "carpet bubbles up 3-4 ft & trips her". Are hallucinations like this a sign of serious drug abuse? Is Mom's life in danger of drug overdose?
- Trouble breathing on xeloda
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has Breathing Difficulty, and takes Xeloda)
Been on 3000 mil of xeloda for 5 treatments. Last one at start of 7 days off breathing just got more difficult to walk from room to room
- What can cause shortage of breath on exertion?
(Asked by a 75 year old man who has Osteoarthritis Generalised, Shortness Of Breath, and takes Ramipril, Atenolol)
My main problem besides the general aches and stiffness which tends to happen as you age, is a shortness of breath if I am sitting doing nothing i don't seem to notice any problem with my breathing, but as soon as I get up and walk I really struggle .This problem appeared about two year ago , when I ...
- I am experiencing difficulty in breathing and shortness of breath. i have been taking zyrtec . omeprazole and flomax for the past 5 years. has anyone experience this with any of these medication ?
(Asked by a 55 year old man who has Shortness Of Breath, and takes Flomax, Omeprazole, Zyrtec)
I have had catscan of long and checked my heart and every test you can imagine , and doctors can't find the reason.I have had the shortness of breath for about 4 month now .
More questions for: Iron deficiency, Short of breath
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Faslodex driven hell
(Posted by a 60 year old woman who has Depression, Stamina, Breathing Difficulty, Muscle Pain, Bone And Joint Pain, Cough, and takes Faslodex)
I have metastatic breast cancer...which has spread to my bones. Needless to say...I'm not a happy camper. Faslodex was my oncologist’s drug of choice for me. I've been on it since July 28, 2014....My first month was loading dosage...and each month that has followed I receive two injections in m ...
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
(Posted by a 16 year old girl who has Asthma, Migraines, Dizziness, Tightness In Chest, Difficulty Breathing, Confusion, Unable To Speak Or Swallow, Swollen Neck, Abdominal Pain, Unable To Walk, Neck Pain, Shaking Uncontrollably, Loss Of Feeling In Right Side, and takes Sumatriptan)
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
- Pulmonery hypertension
(Posted by a 65 year old woman who has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Breathlessness, and takes Xarelto, Furosemide, Spironolactone, Tracleer, Viagra)
gives you heart failure, enlarged right side of heart, lungs are not getting enough oxgen, have blood clots, so effects all body organs
More reviews for: Iron deficiency, Short of breath
- A study of drug interactions between Excedrin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Pentasa, Cymbalta for a patient with Migraine, Hypothyroidism, Crohn's Disease, Depression. The patient has Cough Aggravated, Indigestion, Stomach Discomfort, Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Tremor, Hair Loss, Difficulty Breathing, Sore Throat, Choking
Comments: Jan 2014 CDiff, mucus in stool, very weak sick, stool incontinence 3-4 times a day. Had been on most meds since March 2014 after diagnosis of UC/Crohn's/Proctitis, in July I started to loose my hair in handfulls. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I started shaking a lot and noticed facial tremors ...
- A study of side effects of Azithromycin for a patient with Pneumonia Bacterial. The patient has Difficulty Breathing
Comments: pneumonia gone but muscle pain in lower back and kidney area is intense---and-is making walking very painful------last year I was given Levaquen for a kidney infection-----infection cleared up but left me with shoulder, arm, and back pain that took 6 months to get over-----my feeling for the future ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec Allergy, B Complex Vitamin, Magnesium, Lepidium Meyenii for a patient with Allergy, Fatigue, Anemia, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos). The patient has Fever, Infertility Female, Vision Blurred, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Mood Swings, Hot Flashes, Skin Flaking, Skin - Dry, Itching, Itching - Burning Eyes, Urination - Difficulty With Flow, Urination - Excessive Volume, Urination - Excessive At Night, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Chronic Depression, Confusional State, Eye Movements - Uncontrollable, Dizziness, Chills, Fatigue, Shortness Of Breath, Swelling Of Fingers, Eye Redness, Allergic Cough, Throat Irritation, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Headache, Edema, Swelling Face, Swollen Tongue, Throat Tightness
Comments: I keep having an allergic reaction while ONLY in my apartment. I've had these symptoms with (worsening over time) since moving in. I would like to know if I have a possible mold allergy because my place is very old and has no ventilation.
My symptoms such as the swelling, edema, throat tightness, ...
- A study of drug interactions between Pred Forte, Pregabalin, Folic Acid, Methotrexate, Prednisolone for a patient with Sarcoidosis, Pain, Immunosuppressant Drug Level. The patient has Sleep Disorder, Cough, Depression, Fatigue - Chronic, Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Increased, High Blood Pressure, Cataract, Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Pain Of Skin, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Shortness Of Breath, Uveitis, Ectopic Heartbeat, Heart Block Congenital
Comments: Sarcoidosis caused complete heart block. Pacemaker implanted in December 2009 but for the past two years I have had palpitations caused by around 3.7 million ectopic heartbeats per year.
Sarcoidosis also in lungs and eyes. Extended use of Pred Forte caused development of cataracts, one of which h ...
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Proventil, Acthar, Methotrexate, Lisinopril, Clonazepam, Risperdal, Adderall for a patient with Bronchial Asthma, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypertension, Anxiety, Bipolar, Add. The patient has Throat Tightness, Liver Tenderness, Vaginal Swelling, Constipation, Abdominal Tenderness, Neck, Shoulder And Arm Syndrome, Urge Incontinence, Weakness, Night Sweats, Shortness Of Breath, Yellow Fever, Yellow Skin, Chest Tightness, Cough, Inflammation, Bronchitis, Fluid Retention
Comments: I just begsn tx for rs using safest meds possible but did not yolerste pills so we are doing injections once a week but since we started I developed abdom ook nal edema plus whole body especially feet which subsided ptior to msjor orgsn testing hestt kidney bloodwotk a nd liver ultra sound. Results ...
More related studies for: Iron deficiency, Short of breath
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.