Irritable bowel syndrome and Neuropathy - sciatic nerve - from FDA reports
Neuropathy - sciatic nerve is found among people with Irritable bowel syndrome, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Dicyclomine hydrochloride and have Pain. We study 8 people who have Neuropathy - sciatic nerve and Irritable bowel syndrome from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Irritable bowel syndrome can be treated by Bentyl, Dicyclomine hydrochloride, Amitiza, Mebeverine hydrochloride, Amitriptyline hydrochloride (latest reports from 22,700 Irritable bowel syndrome patients)
Neuropathy - Sciatic Nerve
Neuropathy - sciatic nerve (inflammation and swelling of the large sciatic nerve that originates from the exit of an intervertebral nerve) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 11,266 Neuropathy - sciatic nerve patients).
On Feb, 05, 2017
8 people who have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Neuropathy - Sciatic Nerve are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and experience Neuropathy - Sciatic Nerve *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and experience Neuropathy - Sciatic Nerve *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 66.67 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain (3 people, 37.50%)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (2 people, 25.00%)
- Osteoporosis (2 people, 25.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease (2 people, 25.00%)
- Depression (2 people, 25.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zelnorm (2 people, 25.00%)
- Vioxx (2 people, 25.00%)
- Kadian (2 people, 25.00%)
- Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate (2 people, 25.00%)
- Dicyclomine Hydrochloride (2 people, 25.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (3 people, 37.50%)
- Nosebleed (3 people, 37.50%)
- Musculoskeletal Pain (3 people, 37.50%)
- Hypothyroidism (3 people, 37.50%)
- Heart Rate Irregular (3 people, 37.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Neuropathy - sciatic nerve and Irritable bowel syndrome?
- Check symptoms - is your neuropathy - sciatic nerve caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all symptoms of Irritable bowel syndromea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Neuropathy - sciatic nerveNeuropathy - sciatic nerve
Other conditions that could case Neuropathy - sciatic nerveNeuropathy - sciatic nerve
Can you answer these questions?
Recently my 78 year old father who has battledvseverr pain due to sciatica has become extremely hyperactive. Talking and movubg constantly , unable to stay focused or concentrate. This is very unusual for him and its onset was fairly sudden. He acknowledges the hyperactivity and insists its ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi I'm Tracey. Was amazed to find a group which fits my issue. I am 46 and have benign bone tumours through vertebrae and ribs, a rare condition called fibrous dysplasia. The main symptom is severe pain. My consultant gave me a trial of denosumab but now I have sciatica and I'm told it's a ...