Irritable bowel syndrome and Weight loss - intentional - from FDA reports
Weight loss - intentional is found among people with Irritable bowel syndrome, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, take medication Clozaril and have Depression. We study 19 people who have Weight loss - intentional and Irritable bowel syndrome from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Irritable bowel syndrome can be treated by Bentyl, Dicyclomine hydrochloride, Amitiza, Mebeverine hydrochloride, Amitriptyline hydrochloride (latest reports from 22,700 Irritable bowel syndrome patients)
Weight Loss - Intentional
Weight loss - intentional has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 27,753 Weight loss - intentional patients).
On Jan, 24, 2017
19 people who have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Weight Loss - Intentional are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and experience Weight Loss - Intentional *:
- female: 94.12 %
- male: 5.88 %
Age of people who have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and experience Weight Loss - Intentional *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 64.29 %
- 40-49: 14.29 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 7.14 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (6 people, 31.58%)
- Depression (6 people, 31.58%)
- Schizophrenia (5 people, 26.32%)
- Asthma (5 people, 26.32%)
- Indigestion (4 people, 21.05%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zelnorm (5 people, 26.32%)
- Nexium (5 people, 26.32%)
- Clozaril (5 people, 26.32%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (4 people, 21.05%)
- Aspirin (4 people, 21.05%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Indigestion (7 people, 36.84%)
- Breathing Difficulty (6 people, 31.58%)
- Weight Increased (5 people, 26.32%)
- Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease (5 people, 26.32%)
- Dermatitis (4 people, 21.05%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Weight loss - intentional and Irritable bowel syndrome?
- Check symptoms - is your weight loss - intentional caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all symptoms of Irritable bowel syndromea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Weight loss - intentionalWeight loss - intentional
Other conditions that could case Weight loss - intentionalWeight loss - intentional
Can you answer these questions?
I am 27 and have been on Bactrim for about 7 weeks due to a Staph Infection after a Felon in my finger. I have lost 25lbs in this time and it is starting to worry me. I haven't weighed 175lb since the 7th grade. Anyone have any insight or experiences like this on Bactrim?