Would you have Dyslipidemia (High Blood Cholesterol) when you have Irritable bowel syndrome?
Summary: Dyslipidemia is found among people with Irritable bowel syndrome, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Breast cancer metastatic, and take medication Prilosec.
We study 71 people who have Dyslipidemia (High Blood Cholesterol) and Irritable bowel syndrome from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Irritable bowel syndrome and Dyslipidemia >>>
Irritable bowel syndrome
Irritable bowel syndrome can be treated by Bentyl, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Amitiza, Mebeverine Hydrochloride, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Lomotil. (latest reports from 15,681 Irritable Bowel Syndrome patients)
Dyslipidemia (abnormal amount of lipids) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, osteopenia. (latest reports from 171,801 Dyslipidemia patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: 71 people who have irritable bowel syndrome and Dyslipidemia are studied.
Gender of people who have irritable bowel syndrome and experienced Dyslipidemia * :
Age of people who have irritable bowel syndrome and experienced Dyslipidemia * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Breast cancer metastatic (15 people, 21.13%)
- Insomnia (13 people, 18.31%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (12 people, 16.90%)
- Depression (12 people, 16.90%)
- Acne (11 people, 15.49%)
- Migraine (10 people, 14.08%)
- Anxiety (10 people, 14.08%)
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (8 people, 11.27%)
- Headache (7 people, 9.86%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (7 people, 9.86%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Prilosec (28 people, 39.44%)
- Aciphex (23 people, 32.39%)
- Synthroid (21 people, 29.58%)
- Celexa (19 people, 26.76%)
- Ambien (18 people, 25.35%)
- Zyrtec (18 people, 25.35%)
- Levoxyl (18 people, 25.35%)
- Doxycycline (18 people, 25.35%)
- Aspirin (18 people, 25.35%)
- Diflucan (17 people, 23.94%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Dyslipidemia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Dyslipidemia and Irritable bowel syndrome
- support group for people who have Irritable bowel syndrome
- support group for people who have Dyslipidemia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Simvastatin, Butalbital, Acetaminophen And Caffeine, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Topiramate, Gabapentin for a 48-year old man with High Blood Cholesterol, Headache, Sleep Disorder, Migraine With Aura, Neuropathic Pain. The patient has Back Pain, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Headache, Headache - Migraine With Aura, Burning Sensation
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Gravol, Magnesium Citrate, Lyrica, Multivitamin, Probiotics, Cyanocobalamin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Zinc Chloride In Plastic Container, Baclofen, Flexeril, Paxil, Serax, Quetiapine Fumarate, Clonazepam, Ventolin Hfa, Flovent Hfa, Pantoprazole, Synthroid, Cortef for a 48-year old woman with Allergic Sinusitis, Nausea, Fibromyalgia, General Physical Condition Abnormal, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Deficiency Anaemia, Seasonal Affective Disorder, Muscle Contracture, Musculoskeletal Chest Pain, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Mood Stabilizer, Asthma Exercise Induced, Asthma Exacerbation Prophylaxis, Gerd, Thyroid Disorder, Adrenal Cortical Insufficiency.
- A study of drug interactions between Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Sulfasalazine, Fenofibric Acid, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 62-year old woman with Immunodeficiency Common Variable, Aging Changes In The Bones - Muscles - Joints, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Ibs, High Blood Cholesterol, Thyroid Disorder. The patient has Eyelids Pruritus
Recent Irritable Bowel Syndrome related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.