Would you have Inguinal hernia (Hernia) when you have Irritable bowel syndrome?
Summary: Inguinal hernia is found among people with Irritable bowel syndrome, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Lotronex.
We study 14 people who have Inguinal hernia (Hernia) and Irritable bowel syndrome from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Irritable bowel syndrome and Inguinal hernia >>>
Irritable bowel syndrome
Irritable bowel syndrome can be treated by Bentyl, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Amitiza, Mebeverine Hydrochloride, Lomotil, Loperamide Hydrochloride. (latest reports from 15,696 Irritable Bowel Syndrome patients)
Inguinal hernia (hernia in which a loop of intestine enters the inguinal canal; the most common type of hernia in males) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, dialysis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 6,873 Inguinal hernia patients)
On Apr, 5, 2015: 14 people who have irritable bowel syndrome and Inguinal Hernia are studied.
Gender of people who have irritable bowel syndrome and experienced Inguinal hernia * :
|Inguinal hernia||85.71%||14.29% |
Age of people who have irritable bowel syndrome and experienced Inguinal hernia * :
|Inguinal hernia||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||9.09%||18.18%||27.27%||45.45%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (5 people, 35.71%)
- Breast cancer (4 people, 28.57%)
- Depression (4 people, 28.57%)
- Menopause (4 people, 28.57%)
- Hypothyroidism (4 people, 28.57%)
- Hot flush (4 people, 28.57%)
- Rickets (4 people, 28.57%)
- Constipation (4 people, 28.57%)
- Back pain (4 people, 28.57%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (1 people, 7.14%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lotronex (6 people, 42.86%)
- Norvasc (6 people, 42.86%)
- Zocor (5 people, 35.71%)
- Neurontin (4 people, 28.57%)
- Klonopin (4 people, 28.57%)
- Parnate (4 people, 28.57%)
- Calcium (4 people, 28.57%)
- Vitamin d (4 people, 28.57%)
- Bentyl (4 people, 28.57%)
- Levoxyl (4 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of irritable bowel syndrome and inguinal hernia on
Do you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Inguinal Hernia?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Inguinal Hernia and Irritable bowel syndrome
- support group for people who have Irritable bowel syndrome
- support group for people who have Inguinal Hernia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Zofran, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride, Mono-linyah, Plaquenil, Hyoscyami Folium, Nexium, Wellbutrin, Lexapro for a 21-year old woman with Nausea, Allergies, Birth Control, Lupus, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Acid Reflux, Chronic Depression, Anxiety. The patient has Pleuritic Pain, Fatigue - Chronic, Lupus, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Bentyl, Ibuprofen, Phenergan, Xanax, Paxil for a 37-year old woman with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Pain, Nausea, Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Nose - Congested, Headache, Sensation Of Pressure In Ear
- A study of drug interactions between Motrin Ib, Flexeril, Doxycycline, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Zoloft for a 36-year old woman with Sciatica, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety. The patient has Fatigue, Recurring Skin Boils
- A study of drug interactions between Mirena, Pantoprazole, Vyvanse, Divalproex, Escitalopram for a 30-year old woman with Birth Control, Ibs, Adhd, Bipolar Disorder, Depression. The patient has Lactation Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Miralax, Omeprazole, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Hydrochlorothiazide, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Hydroxyzine, Sertraline, Lamotrigine, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 250/50, Montelukast Sodium for a 39-year old woman with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Acid Reflux, High Blood Pressure, Allergy, Vitamin D Decreased, Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Asthma. The patient has Bronchitis Acute, Irregular Heartbeat
Recent Irritable Bowel Syndrome related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.