Would you have Neuropathy - sciatic nerve (Sciatica) when you have Irritable bowel syndrome?
Summary: Neuropathy - sciatic nerve is found among people with Irritable bowel syndrome, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Pain, and take medication Fluvoxamine maleate.
We study 8 people who have Neuropathy - sciatic nerve (Sciatica) and Irritable bowel syndrome from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Irritable bowel syndrome and Neuropathy - sciatic nerve >>>
Irritable bowel syndrome
Irritable bowel syndrome can be treated by Bentyl, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Amitiza, Mebeverine Hydrochloride, Lomotil, Loperamide Hydrochloride. (latest reports from 15,681 Irritable Bowel Syndrome patients)
Neuropathy - sciatic nerve
Neuropathy - sciatic nerve (inflammation and swelling of the large sciatic nerve that originates from the exit of an intervertebral nerve) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 7,099 Neuropathy - sciatic nerve patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: 8 people who have irritable bowel syndrome and Neuropathy - Sciatic Nerve are studied.
Gender of people who have irritable bowel syndrome and experienced Neuropathy - sciatic nerve * :
|Neuropathy - sciatic nerve||60.00%||40.00% |
Age of people who have irritable bowel syndrome and experienced Neuropathy - sciatic nerve * :
|Neuropathy - sciatic nerve||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||80.00%||20.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (3 people, 37.50%)
- Depression (2 people, 25.00%)
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (2 people, 25.00%)
- Osteopenia (2 people, 25.00%)
- Osteoporosis (2 people, 25.00%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (2 people, 25.00%)
- Arthritis (2 people, 25.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (2 people, 25.00%)
- Migraine (2 people, 25.00%)
- Insomnia (2 people, 25.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Fluvoxamine maleate (2 people, 25.00%)
- Humira (2 people, 25.00%)
- Zelnorm (2 people, 25.00%)
- Aciphex (2 people, 25.00%)
- Ambien (2 people, 25.00%)
- Fosamax (2 people, 25.00%)
- Kadian (2 people, 25.00%)
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate (2 people, 25.00%)
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride (2 people, 25.00%)
- Vioxx (2 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Neuropathy - Sciatic Nerve?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Neuropathy - Sciatic Nerve and Irritable bowel syndrome
- support group for people who have Irritable bowel syndrome
- support group for people who have Neuropathy - sciatic nerve
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol, Riluzole, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 59-year old woman with Pain, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Dysphagia, Jaw Disorder, Sciatica, Spinal Osteoarthritis, Neck, Shoulder And Arm Syndrome, Hip Pain, Muscle Twitching, Weakness
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Gravol, Magnesium Citrate, Lyrica, Multivitamin, Probiotics, Cyanocobalamin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Zinc Chloride In Plastic Container, Baclofen, Flexeril, Paxil, Serax, Quetiapine Fumarate, Clonazepam, Ventolin Hfa, Flovent Hfa, Pantoprazole, Synthroid, Cortef for a 48-year old woman with Allergic Sinusitis, Nausea, Fibromyalgia, General Physical Condition Abnormal, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Deficiency Anaemia, Seasonal Affective Disorder, Muscle Contracture, Musculoskeletal Chest Pain, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Mood Stabilizer, Asthma Exercise Induced, Asthma Exacerbation Prophylaxis, Gerd, Thyroid Disorder, Adrenal Cortical Insufficiency.
- A study of drug interactions between Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Sulfasalazine, Fenofibric Acid, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 62-year old woman with Immunodeficiency Common Variable, Aging Changes In The Bones - Muscles - Joints, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Ibs, High Blood Cholesterol, Thyroid Disorder. The patient has Eyelids Pruritus
- A study of side effects of Azathioprine for a 19-year old boy with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. The patient has Sudden Hearing Loss
- A study of side effects of Bactrim for a 29-year old woman with UTI. The patient has Blurred Vision, Red Eyes, Sciatica (a set of symptoms including pain caused by general compression or irritation of one of five spinal nerve roots of each sciatic nerve)
Recent Irritable Bowel Syndrome related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.