Home > Irritable bowel syndrome > Neuropathy - sciatic nerve > Irritable bowel syndrome and Neuropathy - sciatic nerve
Would you have Neuropathy - sciatic nerve (Sciatica) when you have Irritable bowel syndrome?
Summary: Neuropathy - sciatic nerve is found among people with Irritable bowel syndrome, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Pain, and take medication Fluvoxamine maleate.
We study 8 people who have Neuropathy - sciatic nerve (Sciatica) and Irritable bowel syndrome from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Irritable bowel syndrome and Neuropathy - sciatic nerve >>>
Irritable bowel syndrome
Irritable bowel syndrome (latest reports from 14,865 patients) can be treated by Bentyl, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Amitiza, Mebeverine Hydrochloride, Lomotil, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride.
Neuropathy - sciatic nerve
Neuropathy - sciatic nerve (inflammation and swelling of the large sciatic nerve that originates from the exit of an intervertebral nerve) (latest reports from 7,068 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis.
On Nov, 28, 2014: 8 people who have irritable bowel syndrome and Neuropathy - Sciatic Nerve are studied.
Gender of people who have irritable bowel syndrome and experienced Neuropathy - sciatic nerve * :
|Neuropathy - sciatic nerve||60.00%||40.00% |
Age of people who have irritable bowel syndrome and experienced Neuropathy - sciatic nerve * :
|Neuropathy - sciatic nerve||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||80.00%||20.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (3 people, 37.50%)
- Depression (2 people, 25.00%)
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (2 people, 25.00%)
- Osteopenia (2 people, 25.00%)
- Osteoporosis (2 people, 25.00%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (2 people, 25.00%)
- Arthritis (2 people, 25.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (2 people, 25.00%)
- Migraine (2 people, 25.00%)
- Insomnia (2 people, 25.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Fluvoxamine maleate (2 people, 25.00%)
- Humira (2 people, 25.00%)
- Zelnorm (2 people, 25.00%)
- Aciphex (2 people, 25.00%)
- Ambien (2 people, 25.00%)
- Fosamax (2 people, 25.00%)
- Kadian (2 people, 25.00%)
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate (2 people, 25.00%)
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride (2 people, 25.00%)
- Vioxx (2 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Neuropathy - Sciatic Nerve?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Neuropathy - Sciatic Nerve and Irritable bowel syndrome
- support group for people who have Irritable bowel syndrome
- support group for people who have Neuropathy - Sciatic Nerve
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- My mom is 88. she takes lexapro in the evening. she wakes up hallucinating. it's starting to get to her. what should i try for her?
(Asked by a 88 year old woman who has Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Atrial Fibrillation, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Dementia (controlled), and takes Multivitamin, Lipitor, Claritin, Allopurinol, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Namenda Xr, Aricept, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Bystolic, Lexapro)
My mom has been taking Lexapro for about 2 1/2 to 3 months. She was taking it in the morning and her therapist felt it was making her drowsy. I began giving it to her before bed, and I believe that is when she started waking up during the night with hallucinations. I'm not sure if they are vivid ...
- Is it possible to receive medical marijuana if you have spina bifida and controllable ibs?
(Asked by a 18 year old boy who has IBS, Spina Bifida )
i need help figuring out the best pain relieving drug for my conditions. please respond if any information
- What can i do to lessen the diarrhea i get while taking naprosyn?
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Diarrhea Associated With Medications, Sciatica, Si Joint Disease, and takes Naprosyn)
I am already using probiotics and trying to eat yogurt once a day. I also make sure to take medication on a full stomach.
- I cannot get a direct answer from any of my drs.,is my sciatic pain caused by my interstitail cystitus?
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Prolapse Heart Valve/murmor, Sciatica, Interstitail Cystitus,, and takes Hydroxyzine, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Estradiol )
I have had interstitail cystitus for almost four years now.I have been on every kind of drug,other than pain pills.I will not take them,I don't believe in them they only mask the problem and cause addiction.of course,just my belief.I have had d.s.m.o. repetitively for first year and a half twice a w ...
- Is it my thyroid or am i mentally ill? diagnosed w/ hashimoto's thyroiditis but untreated - chronic pain unmanaged also
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Spondylosis, Autoimmune Disorder, Asthma Late Onset, Migraine, Degenerative Joint Disease, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Facet Joint Syndrome, Sacroiliitis, Diverticulosis, PTSD, IBS, Traumatic Brain Injury, Pelvic Congestion, Fibromyalgia, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, and takes Albuterol Sulfate, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Maxalt, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Oxycontin, Alvesco, Levothyroxine Thyroid)
I moved to OR from HI and brought all my records, signed releases, and had many diagnoses, all but the thyroid, was being treated and long-term. I also took Oxycontin & Oxycodone for severe chronic pain from bilateral SI joint fusion (right screw protrudes & leg also becomes numb and weak with acti ...
More questions for: Irritable bowel syndrome, Neuropathy - sciatic nerve
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Headache after propofol
(Posted by a 61 year old woman who has IBS, and takes Propofol)
Was given Propofol while having Colonoscopy and Endoscopy. Severe headache in evening and following day.
- Atrial fib and ibs, is there a connection?
(Posted by a 89 year old woman who has Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Atrial Fibrillation, and takes Pradaxa, Multaq)
I felt wonderful, after a good night sleep and a nice breakfast. Took my heart medicine. Took off for an hour shopping and the A-Fib began with a vengeance and lasted five hours.
During the time, interestingly, I had continuous IBS. If I had not used butter (an IBS trigger) on my toast that morni ...
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Fatigue, Sinusitis Acute, Itching, Cognitive Deterioration, Psoriasis, Anxiety, Restless Leg Syndrome, Frequent Headaches, Nasal Inflammation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Chronic Insomnia, and takes Levothyroxine Thyroid, Clonazepam, Ambien Cr)
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
(Posted by a 46 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and takes Advair Diskus 250/50, Methotrexate, Plaquenil, Metformin, Klonopin, Zanaflex, Prednisone, Singulair, Imitrex, Nexium)
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
- Treating copd and kidney disease
(Posted by a 84 year old woman who has COPD, IBS, PAD, Kidney Disease, High Blood Pressure, and takes Advair Diskus 250/50, Spiriva, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Amlodipine, Aspirin, Furosemide, Lovastatin, Miralax)
My biggest problem is trying to keep my blood pressure at 110 to 140 diastolic and controlling constipation.
More reviews for: Irritable bowel syndrome, Neuropathy - sciatic nerve
- A study of drug interactions between Linzess, Singulair for a patient with IBS, Allergies. The patient has Blisters, Pain Of Skin, Throat - Sore
Comments: When I stopped Singulair my chronic sore throat went away along with my skin hurting. I'm still getting little red skin blisters all over my body from neck down. Only one on my face, cheek. I haven't stopped the Linzess as I was on this for almost three months when my symptoms started 3 weeks after ...
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotic, Vitamin D, Baclofen, Gabapentin, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Synthroid for a patient with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Vitamin D Decreased, Pelvic Discomfort, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Chronic Low Back, Low Thyroid. The patient has Degenerative Joint Disease, Scoliosis, Anal Stenosis, Arthritis
Comments: five weeks ago I received Botox injections for my chronic low back pain....now I can hardly stand up straight and walk...the chiropractor says that my pelvis is now severely tipped...this has just happened since the Botox injection s
- A study of drug interactions between Centrum Silver, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Soma, Benadryl, Melatonin, Clonazepam, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Zocor, Dexilant, Hyzaar for a patient with General Health & Wellness, Health, Sleep - Natural Short Sleeper, Anxiety And Stress, Ibs, High Blood Cholesterol, Gerd, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Low Volume Of Seminal Fluid, Drug-induced Erectile Dysfunction
Comments: I have a relatively weak erection (estimate 50-60% of maximum erection potential) and tend to have a weak orgasm with only a moderate amount of ejaculate (even after 2-4 weeks of abstinence). I am in excellent cardiovascular health exercising 3-4 days a week on an elliptical, achieving sustained exe ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zofran, Amitiza for a patient with Giardiasis, Ibs. The patient has Abdominal Pain Aggravated, Abdominal Distension
Comments: part of my colon died last summer(2013) had ileostomy put in and part of colon removed- ileostomy has been reveresed but now they think i have severe IBS and started me on amiitiza for severe bloating- been on it for 4 days and more distended that i have ever been and its spreading to my back area- ...
- A study of side effects of Flagyl for a patient with Bacterial Infection. The patient has Sciatica (a set of symptoms including pain caused by general compression or irritation of one of five spinal nerve roots of each sciatic nerve)
Comments: I was prescribed a 2,000 mg dose of Flagyl. (4-500 mg pills taken at once) A day after taking pills, severe pain started in my right arm and shoulder. The next day, that pain was gone, but I woke w/excruciating sciatica. It's been three days since dose and pain is increasing.
More related studies for: Irritable bowel syndrome, Neuropathy - sciatic nerve
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.