Home > Irritable bowel syndrome > Neuropathy - sciatic nerve > Irritable bowel syndrome and Neuropathy - sciatic nerve
Review: could Irritable bowel syndrome cause Neuropathy - sciatic nerve (Sciatica)?
We study 6,340 people who have Irritable bowel syndrome from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Neuropathy - sciatic nerve (Sciatica). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Irritable bowel syndrome and Neuropathy - sciatic nerve >>>
Irritable bowel syndrome
Irritable bowel syndrome (latest reports from 71,331 patients) can be treated by Bentyl, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Amitiza, Mebeverine Hydrochloride, Lomotil, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride.
Neuropathy - sciatic nerve
Neuropathy - sciatic nerve (inflammation and swelling of the large sciatic nerve that originates from the exit of an intervertebral nerve) (latest reports from 45,041 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis.
On Sep, 12, 2014: 6,328 people who have irritable bowel syndrome are studied. Among them, 8 (0.13%) have Neuropathy - Sciatic Nerve.
Gender of people who have irritable bowel syndrome and experienced Neuropathy - sciatic nerve * :
|Neuropathy - sciatic nerve||60.00%||40.00% |
Age of people who have irritable bowel syndrome and experienced Neuropathy - sciatic nerve * :
|Neuropathy - sciatic nerve||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||25.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (3 people, 37.50%)
- Depression (2 people, 25.00%)
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (2 people, 25.00%)
- Osteopenia (2 people, 25.00%)
- Osteoporosis (2 people, 25.00%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (2 people, 25.00%)
- Arthritis (2 people, 25.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (2 people, 25.00%)
- Migraine (2 people, 25.00%)
- Insomnia (2 people, 25.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Fluvoxamine maleate (2 people, 25.00%)
- Humira (2 people, 25.00%)
- Zelnorm (2 people, 25.00%)
- Aciphex (2 people, 25.00%)
- Ambien (2 people, 25.00%)
- Fosamax (2 people, 25.00%)
- Kadian (2 people, 25.00%)
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate (2 people, 25.00%)
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride (2 people, 25.00%)
- Vioxx (2 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Neuropathy - Sciatic Nerve?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Neuropathy - Sciatic Nerve and Irritable bowel syndrome
- group for people who have Irritable bowel syndrome
- group for people who have Neuropathy - Sciatic Nerve
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 weeks ago):
five weeks ago I received Botox injections for my chronic low back pain....now I can hardly stand up straight and walk...the chiropractor says that my pelvis is now severely tipped...this has just happened since the Botox injection s
From this study (1 month ago):
I have a relatively weak erection (estimate 50-60% of maximum erection potential) and tend to have a weak orgasm with only a moderate amount of ejaculate (even after 2-4 weeks of abstinence). I am in excellent cardiovascular health exercising 3-4 days a week on an elliptical, achieving sustained exercise heart rate in 70%-90% of maximum range. My resting heart rate is 50-55 beats per minute, my cholesterol and triglyceride levels are well controlled with exercise and zocor. My blood pressure is well controlled by Hyzaar 100/25. I have never tried medications such as Viagra, Cialis or Levitra for this problem. Perhaps they would help, but I feel the main reasons for my problems are my age (64) and the side effects of the combinations of drugs I take. Also, last year I had my testosterone level checked it was 399 (normal range 400-1200).Perhaps this is also part of my problem?? Thank you for any advice.
From this study (1 month ago):
Stage 4 CKD and Stage 3 Heart Diease
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Irritable bowel syndrome, Neuropathy - sciatic nerve
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Atrial fib and ibs, is there a connection?
I felt wonderful, after a good night sleep and a nice breakfast. Took my heart medicine. Took off for an hour shopping and the A-Fib began with a vengeance and lasted five hours.
During the time, interestingly, I had continuous IBS. If I had not used butter (an IBS trigger) on my toast that morni ...
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
More reviews for: Irritable bowel syndrome, Neuropathy - sciatic nerve
Common treatments for Irritable Bowel Syndrome and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Irritable bowel syndrome symptoms:
Neuropathy - Sciatic Nerve related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nexium, Ventolin Hfa, Imitrex, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydroxyzine, Cymbalta for a 42-year old woman who has GERD, Asthma, Migraine, Allergy, Incontinence - Urinary, Muscle Spasms, Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Itching, Depression (46 minutes ago)
- Abilify for a 54-year old man who has Depression (55 minutes ago)
- Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Cytomegalovirus Infection and Vertigo
- Flexeril for Fibromyalgia
- Lightheadedness and Emphysema
- Levothyroxine Sodium
Recent user comments
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (2 hours ago)
- "I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects o ... " (11 hours ago)
- Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride Watson Labs 50mg