Itching and Myofascial pain syndrome - from FDA reports
Myofascial pain syndrome is found among people with Itching, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Cymbalta and have Depression. We study 16 people who have Myofascial pain syndrome and Itching from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Itching can be treated by Benadryl, Atarax, Hydroxyzine hydrochloride, Hydroxyzine pamoate, Hydroxyzine (latest reports from 150,366 Itching patients)
Myofascial Pain Syndrome
Myofascial pain syndrome (a painful condition that affects the muscles and the sheath of the tissue) has been reported by people with fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, pain, depression (latest reports from 46,483 Myofascial pain syndrome patients).
On Feb, 19, 2017
16 people who have Itching and Myofascial Pain Syndrome are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Itching and experience Myofascial Pain Syndrome *:
- female: 93.33 %
- male: 6.67 %
Age of people who have Itching and experience Myofascial Pain Syndrome *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 8.33 %
- 40-49: 8.33 %
- 50-59: 66.67 %
- 60+: 16.67 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (7 people, 43.75%)
- Insomnia (5 people, 31.25%)
- High Blood Pressure (5 people, 31.25%)
- Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease (5 people, 31.25%)
- Muscle Spasms (4 people, 25.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Nexium (4 people, 25.00%)
- Klor-Con (4 people, 25.00%)
- Cymbalta (4 people, 25.00%)
- Prednisone (3 people, 18.75%)
- Combivent (3 people, 18.75%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weight Decreased (4 people, 25.00%)
- Fatigue (4 people, 25.00%)
- Urinary Tract Infection (3 people, 18.75%)
- Insomnia (3 people, 18.75%)
- Anaemia (3 people, 18.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Myofascial pain syndrome and Itching?
- Check symptoms - is your myofascial pain syndrome caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all symptoms of Itchinga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Myofascial pain syndromeMyofascial pain syndrome
Other conditions that could case Myofascial pain syndromeMyofascial pain syndrome
Can you answer these questions?
I have just today become suspicious that Benadryl has become a trigger for fibromyalgia. I would like to know if anyone else has this experience. Benadryl is essential for me because so far it is the only thing effective against attacks of extreme depression caused by air pollution. Because ...
I was taking Salmeterol Xinafoate for a couple of months...I had some type of overdose reaction (perhaps increased serum levels) and since then my body has gone through some awful things. During and after, I've developed widespread myofascial pain, headaches, abdominal pains, cataracts and an ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi Ya. I take zopiclone and have done for 12 years .In the past 3 years the itching became unimaginable bad .I now have watery spots appear and I get Jock itch . I have seen a skin specialist at the Hospital who said I had perigo .He then had me go into a UV room for small amount of time which ...
Verapamil hydrochloride should be used with caution in patients who: are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breast feeding, are sensitive to any ingredients in the medication, have had a heart attack or heart failure, have a slow heart rate, have low blood pressure, have ...