Would you have Myofascial pain syndrome (Fibromyalgia) when you have Itching?
Summary: Myofascial pain syndrome is found among people with Itching, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Insomnia, and take medication Flexeril.
We study 6 people who have Myofascial pain syndrome (Fibromyalgia) and Itching from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Itching and Myofascial pain syndrome >>>
Itching can be treated by Benadryl, Atarax, Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Hydroxyzine, Vistaril. (latest reports from 88,320 Itching patients)
Myofascial pain syndrome
Myofascial pain syndrome (a painful condition that affects the muscles and the sheath of the tissue) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, pain, depression, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 27,078 Myofascial pain syndrome patients)
On Apr, 18, 2015: 6 people who have itching and Myofascial Pain Syndrome are studied.
Gender of people who have itching and experienced Myofascial pain syndrome * :
|Myofascial pain syndrome||90.00%||10.00% |
Age of people who have itching and experienced Myofascial pain syndrome * :
|Myofascial pain syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||88.89%||11.11% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Myofascial pain syndrome||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Insomnia (6 people, 100.00%)
- Pruritus (6 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (6 people, 100.00%)
- Sleep apnoea syndrome (6 people, 100.00%)
- Asthma (6 people, 100.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (6 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (6 people, 100.00%)
- Lumbar spinal stenosis (6 people, 100.00%)
- Osteopenia (6 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (6 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Flexeril (6 people, 100.00%)
- Furosemide (6 people, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (6 people, 100.00%)
- Combivent (6 people, 100.00%)
- Nexium (6 people, 100.00%)
- Oxycontin (6 people, 100.00%)
- Neurontin (6 people, 100.00%)
- Skelaxin (6 people, 100.00%)
- Diovan (6 people, 100.00%)
- Cymbalta (6 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of itching and myofascial pain syndrome on
Do you have Itching and Myofascial Pain Syndrome?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Myofascial Pain Syndrome and Itching
- support group for people who have Itching
- support group for people who have Myofascial Pain Syndrome
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Larin Fe 1.5/30 for a 53-year old woman with Itching, Menopausal Symptoms. The patient has Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Omega-3 Oil, Magnesium, Evening Primrose Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sumatriptan, Zorvolex, Folic Acid, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Psyllium, Hydroxocobalamin for a 61-year old man with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Aches - Leg, Immune System Disorder, Complicated Migraine, Pain, Don't Know, Hay Fever, Constipation. The patient has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Aches - Leg, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Migraine, Fibromyalgia, Hay Fever, Constipation, Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Atenolol, Vitamin B12 for a 58-year old woman with Low Egfr, Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Oesophagitis Ulcerative, Diverticulitis Intestinal, Fibromyalgia, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Atarax for a 43-year old man with Sleep Disorder, Itching.
- A study of drug interactions between Centrum, Hydroxyzine, Pravastatin Sodium, Dapsone, Stribild for a 43-year old woman with Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Itching, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Opportunistic Infection, Hiv. The patient has Lumbar Pain, Impaired Memory, Chills, Cold Intolerance
Recent Itching related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.