Would you have Myofascial pain syndrome (Fibromyalgia) when you have Itching?
Summary: Myofascial pain syndrome is found among people with Itching, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Insomnia, and take medication Flexeril.
We study 6 people who have Myofascial pain syndrome (Fibromyalgia) and Itching from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Itching and Myofascial pain syndrome >>>
Itching can be treated by Benadryl, Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride, Atarax, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Hydroxyzine, Zyrtec. (latest reports from Itching 87,571 patients)
Myofascial pain syndrome
Myofascial pain syndrome (a painful condition that affects the muscles and the sheath of the tissue) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, pain, depression, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure.(latest reports from Myofascial pain syndrome 26,818 patients)
On Nov, 30, 2014: 6 people who have itching and Myofascial Pain Syndrome are studied.
Gender of people who have itching and experienced Myofascial pain syndrome * :
|Myofascial pain syndrome||90.00%||10.00% |
Age of people who have itching and experienced Myofascial pain syndrome * :
|Myofascial pain syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||88.89%||11.11% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Myofascial pain syndrome||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Insomnia (6 people, 100.00%)
- Pruritus (6 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (6 people, 100.00%)
- Sleep apnoea syndrome (6 people, 100.00%)
- Asthma (6 people, 100.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (6 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (6 people, 100.00%)
- Lumbar spinal stenosis (6 people, 100.00%)
- Osteopenia (6 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (6 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Flexeril (6 people, 100.00%)
- Furosemide (6 people, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (6 people, 100.00%)
- Combivent (6 people, 100.00%)
- Nexium (6 people, 100.00%)
- Oxycontin (6 people, 100.00%)
- Neurontin (6 people, 100.00%)
- Skelaxin (6 people, 100.00%)
- Diovan (6 people, 100.00%)
- Cymbalta (6 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Itching and Myofascial Pain Syndrome?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Myofascial Pain Syndrome and Itching
- support group for people who have Itching
- support group for people who have Myofascial Pain Syndrome
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has abilify affected your ability to make good decisions?
(Asked by a 73 year old woman who has Tachycardia, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Anemia, Barrett's Esophagus, Temporal Arteritis, Restless Leg Syndrome, Disautonomia, Autoimmune Retinopathy, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Myasthenia Gravis, Addison's Disease, and takes Abilify)
My husband and I are 73. We had a paid off home and money in the bank until the past 3 years. We have made some terrible decisions and now we are practically penniless. We couldn't understand why we had made such bad decisions and let someone talk us into losing our money. We have also been on A ...
- Do the side effects of prolia either stop or lessen over the 6 month period between injections?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Back Pain, Acid Reflux, Fatigue, Abdominal Pain, Osteoarthritis Generalised, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Itching, Weight Gain, Hot Flush, Musculoskeletal Discomfort, Pain - Abdomen, and takes Feraheme, Pantoprazole, Prolia)
I am wondering if the side effects of Prolia go away or lessen during the six months it is taken for.
- Does mucinex guaifenesin help treat fibromyalgia? (3 answers)
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, and takes Guaifenesin)
I have tried so many treatments for fibromyalgia. I am going to try guaifenesin next . Any advice would be appreciated.
- Can acute pre pyloric gastritis cause hemorrhoids?
(Asked by a 30 year old man who has Itching)
Itching,constipation, blood in stools,straining
the sensation of incomplete bowel evacuation.Burning sensation.
- Is it my thyroid or am i mentally ill? diagnosed w/ hashimoto's thyroiditis but untreated - chronic pain unmanaged also (2 answers)
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Spondylosis, Autoimmune Disorder, Asthma Late Onset, Migraine, Degenerative Joint Disease, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Facet Joint Syndrome, Sacroiliitis, Diverticulosis, PTSD, IBS, Traumatic Brain Injury, Pelvic Congestion, Fibromyalgia, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, and takes Albuterol Sulfate, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Maxalt, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Oxycontin, Alvesco, Levothyroxine Thyroid)
I moved to OR from HI and brought all my records, signed releases, and had many diagnoses, all but the thyroid, was being treated and long-term. I also took Oxycontin & Oxycodone for severe chronic pain from bilateral SI joint fusion (right screw protrudes & leg also becomes numb and weak with acti ...
More questions for: Itching, Myofascial pain syndrome
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Rash from eating kale
(Posted by a 32 year old woman who has Itching, Rash Generalised, and takes Kale)
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Narcolepsy, Prinzmetal's Angina , Antiphospholipid Syndrome, High Blood Pressure, Obsessive-compulsive Personality Disorder, Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, Migraine With Aura, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Bipolar I Disorder, and takes Benadryl, Baclofen, Plaquenil, Nitro-bid, Maxalt-mlt, Imitrex, Zofran Odt, Ms Contin, Clonidine, Amlodipine Besylate, Novolog Flexpen, Levemir Flexpen, Halcion, Valium, Primidone, Neurontin, Trileptal)
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Double vision on levothyroxine
(Posted by a 49 year old woman who has Joint Stiffness, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Itching, Allergy To Food, Allergy To Chemicals, Fatigue - Chronic, Confusional State, Hair Loss, Double Vision, and takes Levothyroxine Sodium)
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Not a great experience
(Posted by a 72 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, Hashimotos Thyroidism, Prehypertension, and takes Armour Thyroid, Celebrex, Norvasc)
I was on norvasc for two months and had to go off because of severe swelling of feet and legs. Also rapid heart beat and very profuse sweating. it was horrible. It also raised my blood pressure. after going off BP dropped by @least 10 points both diastolic and systolic.
- So sleepy with savella
(Posted by a 35 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, and takes Savella)
I am just finishing the starter pack of Savella and I am so sleepy I can't hold my head up. My pain and other Fibromyalgia symptoms are tremendously better but I am sleeping like crazy. Hopefully I can have both doses at night and this will help. I am so glad to not be in pain but I need to be aw ...
More reviews for: Itching, Myofascial pain syndrome
- A study of side effects of Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a patient with Depression. The patient has Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body)
Comments: Severe skin pain where even a small breeze made from an envelope caused intense pain. Also have extreme burning sensations and short stabbing bains. My skin on my back feels very tight like it was very sunburned and it's so painful to even wear a bra. I was initially put on this medication when I ...
- A study of side effects of Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride for a patient with Itching. The patient has Itching
Comments: my huband had sporadic itching at times, doc prescribed levocetrizine and foratidine he took it and went for a blood check up like lft and blood sugar bilirubin was 1.3 want is this because of the drug?his direct and indirect bilirubin was at upperlimit
- A study of drug interactions between Codeine, Endep, Lyrica, Tramadol Hydrochloride for a patient with Neuralgic Pain. The patient has Fibromyalgia, Neuralgic Pain
Comments: I have had chronic fatigue since 5 May 2012 - nearly 2 and a half years. Recently stopped Lexapro for depression which I was on for a year and slowly reduced before cessation. Old back problem bulging disk L5/S1 pain left thigh, hip, buttock worst at night. Recently went on tramadol and immediate sl ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zanaflex, Xanax, Lunesta, Cymbalta, Fiorinal, Norco, Fentanyl, Prednisone for a patient with Muscle Spasticity, Stress And Anxiety, Insomnia, Depression, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Pain, Inflammation. The patient has Fibromyalgia, Hashimoto's Disease
Comments: I went to a Rheumatologist and he said I have Hashimoto disease and said its not serious enough to take meds for. The test is - Thyroid Peroxidase Antiboties - my number is 363. It says that is should be
- A study of drug interactions between Loratadine, Zantac 300, Indapamide, Calcitriol, Vitamin D, Potassium Chloride 20meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container for a patient with Itching, Gerd, Parathyroid Disorder, Aat Deficiency, Parathyroid Hormone. The patient has Hives, Itching, Cough
Comments: Treatment for parathyroid benign includes water pill, vitamin D, and potassium chloride. Coughing, wheezing, difficulty breathing occurs mostly at night. Once it starts, difficult to stop. Itching is daily, with visible hives and/or edema on occasion.
More related studies for: Itching, Myofascial pain syndrome
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.