Home > Itching > Myofascial pain syndrome > Itching and Myofascial pain syndrome
Review: could Itching cause Myofascial pain syndrome (Fibromyalgia)?
We study 3,457 people who have Itching from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Myofascial pain syndrome (Fibromyalgia). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Itching and Myofascial pain syndrome >>>
Itching (latest reports from 546,002 patients) can be treated by Benadryl, Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride, Atarax, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Hydroxyzine, Zyrtec.
Myofascial pain syndrome
Myofascial pain syndrome (a painful condition that affects the muscles and the sheath of the tissue) (latest reports from 92,293 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, fibromyalgia, pain, depression, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 3,457 people who have itching are studied. Among them, 6 (0.17%) have Myofascial Pain Syndrome.
Gender of people who have itching and experienced Myofascial pain syndrome * :
|Myofascial pain syndrome||90.00%||10.00% |
Age of people who have itching and experienced Myofascial pain syndrome * :
|Myofascial pain syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||12.50% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Myofascial pain syndrome||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Insomnia (6 people, 100.00%)
- Pruritus (6 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (6 people, 100.00%)
- Sleep apnoea syndrome (6 people, 100.00%)
- Asthma (6 people, 100.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (6 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (6 people, 100.00%)
- Lumbar spinal stenosis (6 people, 100.00%)
- Osteopenia (6 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (6 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Flexeril (6 people, 100.00%)
- Furosemide (6 people, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (6 people, 100.00%)
- Combivent (6 people, 100.00%)
- Nexium (6 people, 100.00%)
- Oxycontin (6 people, 100.00%)
- Neurontin (6 people, 100.00%)
- Skelaxin (6 people, 100.00%)
- Diovan (6 people, 100.00%)
- Cymbalta (6 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Itching and Myofascial Pain Syndrome?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Myofascial Pain Syndrome and Itching
- support group for people who have Itching
- support group for people who have Myofascial Pain Syndrome
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Itching, Myofascial pain syndrome
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
More reviews for: Itching, Myofascial pain syndrome
Common treatments for Itching and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Itching symptoms:
Myofascial Pain Syndrome related symptom studies:
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvigil, Ambien Cr, Amlodipine Besylate, Celebrex, Oxycontin, Duragesic-50, Lipitor, Nexium, Allegra-d 12 Hour, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Fluconazole, Furosemide, Coartem, Aspirin, Vitamin B12, Multivitamin, Fish Oil for a patient with Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Insomnia, Hypertension, Pain Management, Cholesterol, Stomach Acid Test, Allergy Prophylaxis, Itching, Lyme Disease, Diuretic Effect, Lyme Disease - Chronic Persistent, Heart Disease Congenital, Health Maintenance Visit, Healthy Living. The patient has Lymphoma, Anaemia, Fibromyalgia, Lethargy, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Lyme Disease
More related studies for: Itching, Myofascial pain syndrome
Recent Itching related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Itching, Myofascial pain syndrome
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (57 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (1 hour ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Mentha Lavanduliodora
- Abscess Intestinal
- Allergenic Desensitisation Procedure
- Wellbutrin Sr (glaxosmithkline) 200mg