Would you have Myofascial pain syndrome (Fibromyalgia) when you have Itching?
Summary: Myofascial pain syndrome is found among people with Itching, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Insomnia, and take medication Flexeril.
We study 6 people who have Myofascial pain syndrome (Fibromyalgia) and Itching from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Itching and Myofascial pain syndrome >>>
Itching can be treated by Benadryl, Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride, Atarax, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Hydroxyzine, Vistaril. (latest reports from 88,273 Itching patients)
Myofascial pain syndrome
Myofascial Pain Syndrome (a painful condition that affects the muscles and the sheath of the tissue) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, pain, depression, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 27,011 Myofascial Pain Syndrome patients)
On Feb, 9, 2015: 6 people who have itching and Myofascial Pain Syndrome are studied.
Gender of people who have itching and experienced Myofascial pain syndrome * :
|Myofascial pain syndrome||90.00%||10.00% |
Age of people who have itching and experienced Myofascial pain syndrome * :
|Myofascial pain syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||88.89%||11.11% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Myofascial pain syndrome||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Insomnia (6 people, 100.00%)
- Pruritus (6 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (6 people, 100.00%)
- Sleep apnoea syndrome (6 people, 100.00%)
- Asthma (6 people, 100.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (6 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (6 people, 100.00%)
- Lumbar spinal stenosis (6 people, 100.00%)
- Osteopenia (6 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (6 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Flexeril (6 people, 100.00%)
- Furosemide (6 people, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (6 people, 100.00%)
- Combivent (6 people, 100.00%)
- Nexium (6 people, 100.00%)
- Oxycontin (6 people, 100.00%)
- Neurontin (6 people, 100.00%)
- Skelaxin (6 people, 100.00%)
- Diovan (6 people, 100.00%)
- Cymbalta (6 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Itching and Myofascial Pain Syndrome?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Myofascial Pain Syndrome and Itching
- support group for people who have Itching
- support group for people who have Myofascial pain syndrome
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Prednisone, Zomig-zmt, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Vitamin D, Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Cipro for a 56-year old woman with Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Atopic Eczema, Migraine Without Aura, Fibromyalgia, C. Difficile, Bladder Infection. The patient has Fibromyalgia, Migraine Without Aura, Acute Bladder Infection, C. Difficile Colitis, Pain - Bones
- A study of drug interactions between Tamoxifen Citrate, Arimidex for a 63-year old woman with Breast Cancer Stage I. The patient has Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Lovastatin, Omeprazole, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 58-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Acid Reflux, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Fibromyalgia, Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, D-ribose, Prolia, Fenofibrate, Oxycontin, Metformin, Cymbalta, Pregabalin for a 65-year old woman with Fibromyalgia, Osteoporosis, Lower Cholesterol, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Fibromyalgia, Degenerative Joint Disease, Pain, Neuropathy - Sciatic Nerve
- A study of side effects of Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 48-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body)
Recent Itching related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.