Home > Kidney infection > Cellulitis > Kidney infection and Cellulitis
Would you have Cellulitis when you have Kidney infection?
Summary: Cellulitis is reported only by a few people with Kidney infection.
We study 2 people who have Cellulitis and Kidney infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Kidney infection and Cellulitis >>>
Kidney infection can be treated by Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Ciprofloxacin, Lisinopril, Cipro. (view latest reports from 5,454 patients)
Cellulitis (infection under the skin) (latest reports from 23,749 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Nov, 23, 2014: 2 people who have kidney infection and Cellulitis are studied.
Gender of people who have kidney infection and experienced Cellulitis * :
Age of people who have kidney infection and experienced Cellulitis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Weight decreased (2 people, 100.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (2 people, 100.00%)
- Diabetic neuropathy (2 people, 100.00%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (1 people, 50.00%)
- Insulin-requiring type ii diabetes mellitus (1 people, 50.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ibuprofen (2 people, 100.00%)
- Demadex (2 people, 100.00%)
- Nitrostat (2 people, 100.00%)
- Actos (2 people, 100.00%)
- Levaquin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Glyburide (2 people, 100.00%)
- Byetta (2 people, 100.00%)
- Lyrica (2 people, 100.00%)
- Glipizide (2 people, 100.00%)
- Atacand (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Kidney Infection and Cellulitis?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Cellulitis and Kidney infection
- support group for people who have Kidney infection
- support group for people who have Cellulitis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Was on flucloxicillan for cellulitis large toe now have tingling sensation and occasional throb also still a bit swollen do i need more anti-biotics?
(Asked by a 51 year old woman who has Cellulitis)
Recently had Cellulitis otherwise normally healhy 50 year old Woman. Taken in bottom of left toe. Was on Flucloxicillan and redness reduced. However left with a tingling sensation,still the occassional throb and a little swollen. Do I need more Anti biotics?
- Does metformin cause kidney stones or kidney problems? (1 answer)
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who has Stones - Kidney, Kidney Infection, Kidney Damage, and takes Metformin Hydrochloride, Metformin)
I am trying to find out if others that are or have taken metformin have experienced any kidney problems. Such as kidney stones, kidney infection or kidney damage in general. I personally have never had a kidney stone in my life until I started metformin. Please respond so we can get more warnings ou ...
- Can a kidney infection cause eye floaters
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Kidney Infection, and takes Keflex)
Can a kidney infection cause eye floaters?
- I had a series of skin grafts on my rt toe,and over the course of a week my right leg has been cramping, so much that i cannot sleep w/o taking something for pain. could this be a side effect?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Cellulitis, and takes Vicodin, Lantus, Novolog, HCTZ, Zocor, Cozaar)
I was dx with cellulitis in March of this year. I received tx from my foot Dr. for several weeks prior to receiving the skin graft. I got three grafts which healed the sore. Unfortunately it is still painful. Recently my right side of my leg feels likes it's cramping, aching so much I can barely sle ...
- I've been on nuvaring for about five months now, but just this week my vagina is swollen. it's so swollen it won't even hold the ring in,, what's happening?
(Asked by a 17 year old girl who has UTI, Kidney Infection, Chronic Migraine, and takes Nitrofurantoin, Nuvaring)
My vagina is so swollen I can't even fit the ring in, my doctor said there might be a slight chance the meds won't work together... What's going on. I am terrified.
More questions for: Kidney infection, Cellulitis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Kidney infection garcinia suspected to be the cause
(Posted by a 39 year old woman who has Kidney Infection, and takes Garcinia Cambogia)
I had complications a year ago, and did not this it was this supplement because I had previously used it before. I had blood in my urine, but tested negative for UTI, and bladder cancer. I started taking the medication again, and same problems, but I stayed on it longer (five days) and was diagnosed ...
- Nexium and pancreatitis
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Abdominal Discomfort, Kidney Infection, Pancreas Infection, Chronic Pancreatitis, and takes Nexium)
I was hospitalized twice with pancreatitis. It also caused an e-coli kidney infection. My major symptom is a throb in my abdomen which has lessened greatly since I stopped taking Nexium.
More reviews for: Kidney infection, Cellulitis
- A study of drug interactions between Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Stribild, Adderall 20 for a patient with Cellulitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has Leg Pain, Skin Redness Or Inflammation, Leg Swelling, Cellulitis, Infection Reactivation
Comments: recurring cellulitis infection? Was hospitilized twice. 1st time left leg was infected, 1.5 weeks later was hospitalized for infection in right leg. Treated with Clindamycin both times and the infection cleared up. redness, swelling and warmness to the tough have all came back on my right leg. It st ...
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Tamoxifen Citrate for a patient with Endocarditis, Breast Cancer Female. The patient has Cellulitis Aggravated
Comments: Recurring Cellulitis on upper arms, fingers and ankle. Mostly from even the tiniest abrasion but no abrasions on upper arms. Fingers suffer the most as I work in administration and always getting paper cuts which get infected immediately and require anti-biotics and sometimes steroids to heal. Doc s ...
- A study of side effects of Methotrexate Sodium for a patient with Dermatomyositis. The patient has Cellulitis (infection under the skin), Tendonitis (a condition that causes pain and swelling of tendons)
Comments: I was taken off methotrexate after getting severe cellulitis with staff infection. I lost a great deal of tissue in groin area. After 31/2 months of recovery, I was put on Celcept, but I was not getting better. ( duration of being off meds caused severe muscle weakness and shut down of digestive sys ...
- A study of drug interactions between Effexor Xr, Effexor, Buspar, Vicodin Es, Robaxin-750, Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride, Invanz for a patient with Depression, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Pain Management, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Anxiety Disorder, Kidney Infection. The patient has Depressed Mood, Anxiety, Gout - Chronic, Muscle Spasms
Comments: it was right around the time in which i was on the invanz in which i gained around 30lbs.. i was on other medication before that but none of them touched the infection i had. i has to have a pic-line inserted.. and go in daily for the invanz treatments..was a 10 day order.. ever since then i cant se ...
- A study of side effects of Demerol for a patient with Kidney Infection. The patient has
Comments: I was given the drug demerol when i was pregnant with my son trint. he was born may19 2004. he was born early, with craniosynstosis. his first year of life was in and out of hospitals for his surgury in september, and for repeated asthma attacks. i was 20 years old when i got pregnant. my first trim ...
More related studies for: Kidney infection, Cellulitis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Menstrual Cramps
- Cataflam and Duragesic-100
- Adderall 20
- Propranolol Hydrochloride
- Can clindamycin irritate a hi hernia?
Since I have been taking for 4 days my hi hernia has been ... (6 hours ago)
- Can carafate causa a false negative for opiate and clonazepam?
I was in the hospital foe 15 days for acute pancreatitis, ... (10 hours ago)
- What type of seizure do people have using clonidine
My son has been having drop seizures & i believe the Cloni ... (14 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few ... (3 days ago)
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (3 days ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (3 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Celexa, Klonopin, Adderall 20, Accutane for a 19-year old girl who has Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Anxiety Disorder Nec, ADD, Acne (34 minutes ago)
- Klonopin, Skelaxin, Prednisone, Adderall 20, Lipitor, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ambien, Mestinon for a 62-year old man who has Myalgia, Myasthenia Gravis, High Blood Cholesterol, Insomnia (1 hour ago)
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate for a 18-year old boy who has N-A-G (1 hour ago)