Home > Kidney infection > Cellulitis > Kidney infection and Cellulitis
Review: could Kidney infection cause Cellulitis?
We study 588 people who have Kidney infection from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Cellulitis. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Kidney infection and Cellulitis >>>
Kidney infection (latest reports from 28,619 patients) can be treated by Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Ciprofloxacin, Lisinopril, Cipro.
Cellulitis (infection under the skin) (latest reports from 194,063 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 23, 2014: 588 people who have kidney infection are studied. Among them, 2 (0.34%) have Cellulitis.
Gender of people who have kidney infection and experienced Cellulitis * :
Age of people who have kidney infection and experienced Cellulitis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Weight decreased (2 people, 100.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (2 people, 100.00%)
- Diabetic neuropathy (2 people, 100.00%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (1 people, 50.00%)
- Insulin-requiring type ii diabetes mellitus (1 people, 50.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ibuprofen (2 people, 100.00%)
- Demadex (2 people, 100.00%)
- Nitrostat (2 people, 100.00%)
- Actos (2 people, 100.00%)
- Levaquin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Glyburide (2 people, 100.00%)
- Byetta (2 people, 100.00%)
- Lyrica (2 people, 100.00%)
- Glipizide (2 people, 100.00%)
- Atacand (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Kidney Infection and Cellulitis?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Cellulitis and Kidney infection
- support group for people who have Kidney infection
- support group for people who have Cellulitis
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Kidney infection, Cellulitis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Kidney infection garcinia suspected to be the cause
I had complications a year ago, and did not this it was this supplement because I had previously used it before. I had blood in my urine, but tested negative for UTI, and bladder cancer. I started taking the medication again, and same problems, but I stayed on it longer (five days) and was diagnosed ...
- Nexium and pancreatitis
I was hospitalized twice with pancreatitis. It also caused an e-coli kidney infection. My major symptom is a throb in my abdomen which has lessened greatly since I stopped taking Nexium.
More reviews for: Kidney infection, Cellulitis
Common treatments for Kidney Infection and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Kidney infection symptoms:
Cellulitis related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Kidney infection, Cellulitis
Recent Kidney Infection related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Kidney infection, Cellulitis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (33 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (41 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Lithium Carbonate and Vivid Nightmare
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (7 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Bromfed Dm
- Hepatamine 8
- Tuberculosis Reactivated
- Numbness And Tingling