Review: could Kidney infection cause Dyspnoea?
We study 588 people who have Kidney infection from FDA and social media. Among them, 25 have Dyspnoea (Breathing difficulty). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Stay connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Kidney infection and Dyspnoea >>>
Kidney infection (latest reports from 28,409 patients) can be treated by Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Ciprofloxacin, Cipro, Lisinopril.
Dyspnoea (difficult or laboured respiration) (latest reports from 1,351,540 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
On Aug, 21, 2014: 588 people who have kidney infection are studied. Among them, 26 (4.42%) have Dyspnoea. They amount to 0.00% of all the 1,350,422 people who have Dyspnoea on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have kidney infection and experienced Dyspnoea * :
Age of people who have kidney infection and experienced Dyspnoea * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Restless legs syndrome (4 people, 15.38%)
- Depression (4 people, 15.38%)
- Cystitis (3 people, 11.54%)
- Urinary tract infection (2 people, 7.69%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 7.69%)
- Psoriasis (2 people, 7.69%)
- Pain (2 people, 7.69%)
- Anxiety (2 people, 7.69%)
- Infection (1 people, 3.85%)
- Renal scan (1 people, 3.85%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levaquin (7 people, 26.92%)
- Nitrofurantoin (5 people, 19.23%)
- Prozac (4 people, 15.38%)
- Gabapentin (4 people, 15.38%)
- Lisinopril (4 people, 15.38%)
- Phenazopyridine hcl tab (3 people, 11.54%)
- Xalatan (3 people, 11.54%)
- Vicodin (3 people, 11.54%)
- Keflex (3 people, 11.54%)
- Prilosec (3 people, 11.54%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Dyspnoea and Kidney infection
- group for people who have Kidney infection
- group for people who have Dyspnoea
Comments from related studies:
From this study (11 months ago):
just noticed have shortness of breath after about a week in to taking the medication.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can long term use of vicodin cause hallucinations?
My 87 yr Mom has taken copious amts of Vicodin for 25+ yrs for arthritis & surgery pain management. Recently, Mom said the "carpet bubbles up 3-4 ft & trips her". Are hallucinations like this a sign of serious drug abuse? Is Mom's life in danger of drug overdose?
- Trouble breathing on xeloda
Been on 3000 mil of xeloda for 5 treatments. Last one at start of 7 days off breathing just got more difficult to walk from room to room
- What can cause shortage of breath on exertion?
My main problem besides the general aches and stiffness which tends to happen as you age, is a shortness of breath if I am sitting doing nothing i don't seem to notice any problem with my breathing, but as soon as I get up and walk I really struggle .This problem appeared about two year ago , when I ...
More questions for: Kidney infection, Dyspnoea
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Kidney infection garcinia suspected to be the cause
I had complications a year ago, and did not this it was this supplement because I had previously used it before. I had blood in my urine, but tested negative for UTI, and bladder cancer. I started taking the medication again, and same problems, but I stayed on it longer (five days) and was diagnosed ...
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
- Nexium and pancreatitis
I was hospitalized twice with pancreatitis. It also caused an e-coli kidney infection. My major symptom is a throb in my abdomen which has lessened greatly since I stopped taking Nexium.
More reviews for: Kidney infection, Dyspnoea
Common treatments for Kidney Infection and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Kidney infection symptoms:
Dyspnoea related symptom studies:
- Dyspnoea in Asthma (7,031 reports)
- Dyspnoea in Blood pressure (9,758 reports)
- Dyspnoea in Blood triglycerides increased (4,255 reports)
- Dyspnoea in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (5,491 reports)
- Dyspnoea in Depression (4,374 reports)
- Dyspnoea in Hypertension (10,441 reports)
- Dyspnoea in Ms (4,485 reports)
- Dyspnoea in Osteoporosis (4,502 reports)
- Dyspnoea in Pain (5,627 reports)
- Dyspnoea in Ra (5,833 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.