Review: could Kidney infection cause Frequent bowel movements (Diarrhea)?
We study 588 people who have Kidney infection from FDA and social media. Among them, 26 have Frequent bowel movements (Diarrhea). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Kidney infection and Frequent bowel movements >>>
Kidney infection (latest reports from 28,583 patients) can be treated by Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Ciprofloxacin, Cipro, Lisinopril.
Frequent bowel movements
Frequent bowel movements (latest reports from 1,096,425 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, depression.
On Sep, 12, 2014: 588 people who have kidney infection are studied. Among them, 26 (4.42%) have Frequent Bowel Movements.
Gender of people who have kidney infection and experienced Frequent bowel movements * :
|Frequent bowel movements||86.21%||13.79% |
Age of people who have kidney infection and experienced Frequent bowel movements * :
|Frequent bowel movements||0.00%||0.00%||4.76%||14.29%||14.29%||9.52%||0.00%||61.90% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Frequent bowel movements||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Device related infection (2 people, 7.69%)
- Bronchitis (1 people, 3.85%)
- Pharyngitis streptococcal (1 people, 3.85%)
- Urinary tract infection (1 people, 3.85%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (1 people, 3.85%)
- Juvenile arthritis (1 people, 3.85%)
- Urge incontinence (1 people, 3.85%)
- Vitamin supplementation (1 people, 3.85%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levaquin (11 people, 42.31%)
- Atenolol (9 people, 34.62%)
- Invanz (7 people, 26.92%)
- Cozaar (5 people, 19.23%)
- Bactroban (4 people, 15.38%)
- Mupirocin (3 people, 11.54%)
- Felodipine (3 people, 11.54%)
- Bisacodyl (3 people, 11.54%)
- Furosemide (3 people, 11.54%)
- Aspirin (3 people, 11.54%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Frequent Bowel Movements and Kidney infection
- group for people who have Kidney infection
- group for people who have Frequent Bowel Movements
Comments from related studies:
From this study (9 hours ago):
Er gave me Xanax I took those for two weeks, my ob gyn gave me citalopram at time depo shot was given. I took one Monday night and about an hour later I've been feeling like this ever since
From this study (19 hours ago):
LizBeet on Sep, 11, 2014:
Worried about achlorhydria with long-term antihistamine use; 13yo boy is smaller than peers and has 2+ extremely loose bowel movements daily.
From this study (3 days ago):
My most severe symptoms would be the shortness of breath, muscle weakness and this chronic pain under my left rib that goes around to my back and up to my shoulder blade. Occasionally that pain will go to my left chest, clavicle and jaw. But all of my pain is on the left side. I have degenerative disc disease and spinal stenosis too. Chronic headaches are dizziness are awful and debilitating.
Arlene. on Sep, 8, 2014:
I am afraid to take Gabapentin. I do not suffer from seizures but I hear people can have a seizure taking this med, is that for real truth or as they say 10% of 36,000.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Kidney infection, Frequent bowel movements
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Kidney infection garcinia suspected to be the cause
I had complications a year ago, and did not this it was this supplement because I had previously used it before. I had blood in my urine, but tested negative for UTI, and bladder cancer. I started taking the medication again, and same problems, but I stayed on it longer (five days) and was diagnosed ...
- Isoniazid: the downside continued
I also have extreme fatigue. I can sleep 8 hours and then take a 4 hour nap. I have dizziness which seems to be increasing in the last few weeks. I have nausea on and off. I have diarrhea in the morning 45 minutes after taking it. Then I am mostly constipated for the rest of the day. It seems ...
- Nexium and pancreatitis
I was hospitalized twice with pancreatitis. It also caused an e-coli kidney infection. My major symptom is a throb in my abdomen which has lessened greatly since I stopped taking Nexium.
More reviews for: Kidney infection, Frequent bowel movements
Common treatments for Kidney Infection and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Kidney infection symptoms:
Frequent Bowel Movements related symptom studies:
- Frequent Bowel Movements in Arthritis - rheumatoid (4,566 reports)
- Frequent Bowel Movements in Blood pressure (7,465 reports)
- Frequent Bowel Movements in Blood triglycerides abnormal (3,936 reports)
- Frequent Bowel Movements in Depression (4,494 reports)
- Frequent Bowel Movements in Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (4,230 reports)
- Frequent Bowel Movements in High blood pressure (7,886 reports)
- Frequent Bowel Movements in Inflammatory bowel disease - crohn's disease (3,665 reports)
- Frequent Bowel Movements in Ms (3,260 reports)
- Frequent Bowel Movements in Osteoporosis (4,399 reports)
- Frequent Bowel Movements in Pain (4,528 reports)
Frequent Bowel Movements is also known as: Diarrhea, Diarrhoea, Loose bowel movements, Stools - watery.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.