Home > Kidney infection > Paranoia > Kidney infection and Paranoia
Would you have Paranoia when you have Kidney infection?
We study 2 people who have Paranoia and Kidney infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Kidney infection and Paranoia >>>
Kidney infection (latest reports from 28,631 patients) can be treated by Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Ciprofloxacin, Cipro, Lisinopril.
Paranoia (psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution with or without grandeur) (latest reports from 61,078 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, pain, stress and anxiety, schizophrenia.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 588 people who have kidney infection are studied. Among them, 2 (0.34%) have Paranoia.
Gender of people who have kidney infection and experienced Paranoia * :
Age of people who have kidney infection and experienced Paranoia * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levaquin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Oxycontin (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Kidney Infection and Paranoia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Paranoia and Kidney infection
- support group for people who have Kidney infection
- support group for people who have Paranoia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does metformin cause kidney stones or kidney problems?
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who has Stones - Kidney, Kidney Infection, Kidney Damage, and takes Metformin Hydrochloride, Metformin)
I am trying to find out if others that are or have taken metformin have experienced any kidney problems. Such as kidney stones, kidney infection or kidney damage in general. I personally have never had a kidney stone in my life until I started metformin. Please respond so we can get more warnings ou ...
- Can a kidney infection cause eye floaters
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Kidney Infection, and takes Keflex)
Can a kidney infection cause eye floaters?
- I've been on nuvaring for about five months now, but just this week my vagina is swollen. it's so swollen it won't even hold the ring in,, what's happening?
(Asked by a 17 year old girl who has UTI, Kidney Infection, Chronic Migraine, and takes Nitrofurantoin, Nuvaring)
My vagina is so swollen I can't even fit the ring in, my doctor said there might be a slight chance the meds won't work together... What's going on. I am terrified.
More questions for: Kidney infection, Paranoia
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Kidney infection garcinia suspected to be the cause
(Posted by a 39 year old woman who has Kidney Infection, and takes Garcinia Cambogia)
I had complications a year ago, and did not this it was this supplement because I had previously used it before. I had blood in my urine, but tested negative for UTI, and bladder cancer. I started taking the medication again, and same problems, but I stayed on it longer (five days) and was diagnosed ...
- Nexium and pancreatitis
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Abdominal Discomfort, Kidney Infection, Pancreas Infection, Chronic Pancreatitis, and takes Nexium)
I was hospitalized twice with pancreatitis. It also caused an e-coli kidney infection. My major symptom is a throb in my abdomen which has lessened greatly since I stopped taking Nexium.
More reviews for: Kidney infection, Paranoia
- A study of drug interactions between Voltaren, Multivitamin, Celexa, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Concerta, Wellbutrin Xl for a patient with Knee Swelling, Nutrition - Inadequate, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Esophageal Spasm, Adhd. The patient has Hypersensitivity, Insomnia Concerns, Decreased Appetite, Obsessive Thoughts, Body Temperature Increased, Paranoia
Comments: Adult ADHD with anxiety. Recently been developing paranoia symptoms
- A study of side effects of Donepezil for a patient with Memory Loss. The patient has Paranoia (psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution with or without grandeur)
Comments: Patient has an Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder and severe memory issues. He has self diagnosed himself as having Dementia (which may be true as well). Is normally verbally abusive and thinks those that do not tolerate or try to put boundaries on his abusive behaviors are "against him". D ...
- A study of side effects of Raspberry Ketone for a patient with Obesity. The patient has Paranoia (psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution with or without grandeur), Sickness, Dizziness, Cold Sweat, Shaking Palsy (disorder of the central nervous system characterized by tremor and impaired muscular coordination)
Comments: Feel sick and very dizzy and paranoid
- A study of side effects of Marijuana for a patient with Feeling Of Relaxation. The patient has Delusional Perception (delusional perception describes, confusingly, a true perception, to which a patient attributes a false meaning), Paranoia (psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution with or without grandeur)
Comments: smoked marijuana one time caused panic attacks
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Adderall Xr 30 for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Adhd. The patient has Paranoia
Comments: moderit stress and exhaustion
More related studies for: Kidney infection, Paranoia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.