Would you have Pulmonary embolism when you have Kidney stones?
Summary: Pulmonary embolism is reported only by a few people with Kidney stones.
We study 4 people who have Pulmonary embolism and Kidney stones from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Kidney stones and Pulmonary embolism >>>
Kidney stones can be treated by Allopurinol, Potassium Citrate, Flomax, Urocit-k, Hydrochlorothiazide, Tamsulosin. (latest reports from Kidney Stones 14,040 patients)
Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung) has been reported by people with birth control, pain, high blood pressure, premenstrual syndrome, acne.(latest reports from Pulmonary Embolism 61,146 patients)
On Nov, 26, 2014: 4 people who have kidney stones and Pulmonary Embolism are studied.
Gender of people who have kidney stones and experienced Pulmonary embolism * :
|Pulmonary embolism||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have kidney stones and experienced Pulmonary embolism * :
|Pulmonary embolism||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||75.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Nephrolithiasis (4 people, 100.00%)
- Renal disorder (3 people, 75.00%)
- Abdominal discomfort (3 people, 75.00%)
- Prophylaxis (3 people, 75.00%)
- Crohn's disease (3 people, 75.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Potassium citrate (3 people, 75.00%)
- Lisinopril (3 people, 75.00%)
- Humira (3 people, 75.00%)
- Ranitidine (3 people, 75.00%)
- Azathioprine (3 people, 75.00%)
- Enoxaparin sodium (3 people, 75.00%)
- Mesalamine (3 people, 75.00%)
- Levaquin (1 people, 25.00%)
- Yasmin (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Kidney Stones and Pulmonary Embolism?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Pulmonary Embolism and Kidney stones
- support group for people who have Kidney stones
- support group for people who have Pulmonary Embolism
Recent conversations of related support groups:
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can 200 grams doxycycline cause arrythmia?
(Asked by a 89 year old man who has Pulmonary Embolism, and takes Prilosec, Crestor, Welchol)
Can 200 grams of Doxycycline bring on arrythmia???
- I'm 19 and take mono linyah birth control pill doctors just found 3 blood clots in my right lung on 6-28-14 i was wondering if the birth control caused it?
(Asked by a 20 year old woman who has Pulmonary Embolism, and takes Mono-linyah)
We'll I'm 19 years old and Saturday morning my alarm clock went off at 4 because my boyfriend had to wake up for work we'll as he was getting ready I started having chest pain and I told him. He ended up leaving for work and it got so bad I called his granny and told her I thought I was having a hea ...
- Is glutathione and l carnitine safe to use when you have mitrwl valve prolapse and kidney stones?
(Asked by a 48 year old woman who has Mitral Valve Prolapse, Kidney Stones, and takes Fluoxetine, Clonazepam)
I am 47 and in dire need of an effective weight loss supplement.Desperate to get a sound advice please.thank you!
- Will the anxiety and panic attacks go when i stop heparin?
(Asked by a 68 year old woman who has Pulmonary Embolism, and takes Heparin Sodium)
I have changed from warfarin to Heparin and some of the previous side effects from warfarin have gone. Unfortunately the anxiety, stress and panic attacks still remain while I'm on Heparin. Does anyone have the same problems?
- Does metformin cause kidney stones or kidney problems? (1 answer)
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who has Stones - Kidney, Kidney Infection, Kidney Damage, and takes Metformin Hydrochloride, Metformin)
I am trying to find out if others that are or have taken metformin have experienced any kidney problems. Such as kidney stones, kidney infection or kidney damage in general. I personally have never had a kidney stone in my life until I started metformin. Please respond so we can get more warnings ou ...
More questions for: Kidney stones, Pulmonary embolism
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Mirena /pulmonary embolism
(Posted by a 35 year old woman who has Pulmonary Embolism, and takes Mirena)
Hi , I was on mirena @ six weeks post delivery of my second sons birth in August of 2011. In march of 2013 I felt extremely tired , sluggish , like I was sick . I also was experiencing tachycardia and fever . I went in to docs and he said I had a respiratory infection and sent me home with an inhale ...
- Pulmonary embolism caused by octagam
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Pulmonary Embolism, and takes Gamophen)
I was seen in the ED and diagnosed with severe allergic reaction. Three weeks later the true diagnosis, pulmonary emboli, was made. The PE's were cause by an IVIG product Octagam (it isn't listed in the drop down list so I put Gamophen instead) that had been previously recalled for causing pulmona ...
- Rigors with pulmonary embolism (2 responses)
(Posted by a 60 year old man who has Deep Vein Thrombosis, Pulmonary Embolism)
I was recently diagnosed with DVT in my right lower leg and pulmonary embolism and hospitalized. .I am now on Warfarin.A week earlier, I experienced severe chills ( rigors) and pain in my right lung.I ignored it as a " virus".As it turns out, I was actually having a pulmonary embolism .If anyone h ...
More reviews for: Kidney stones, Pulmonary embolism
- A study of side effects of Tamsulosin for a patient with Kidney Stones. The patient has Urinary Incontinence (inability to control the flow of urine and involuntary urination)
Comments: Was given this drug to aid in passing kidney stones following a lithotripsy procedure. Everything was fine until the urine cleared and no stones or particles were present in the urine strainer. I haven't been able to leave the bathroom for about four hours because I can't stop peeing. Sometimes it i ...
- A study of drug interactions between Pristiq, Elavil, Alfuzosin Hydrochloride for a patient with Depression, Insomnia, Kidney Stones. The patient has Infrequent Bowel Movements, Abdominal Distension
Comments: 2 or 3 days without bowel movement, then 2 to 4 in one day. Some are normal, some are soft or watery. No black or bloody stools. Recently I have been taking Mirilax and/or stool softener/laxative after no bowel movements for 3 or 4 days.
- A study of side effects of Potassium Citrate for a patient with Kidney Stones. The patient has Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations)
Comments: please advise whether or not the usage of potassium citrate contributed to my present condition and also, if it contributes to rheumatoid arthritis or gout.
I did not have this chronic pain before I started taking PS
- A study of side effects of Norvasc for a patient with HTN. The patient has Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung)
Comments: I have been hospitalized with bilateral PE. I did have a flu shot this year and shortly after had SOB. I have a suspicion of Myathenia Gravis confirmed by physical exam of a doctor but don't know lab results yet. Could the MG be causing the PEs...I've never had DVT but did have high platlet count in ...
- A study of drug interactions between Novolog, Lantus, Vicodin, Coumadin, Prednisone, Seroquel, Miralax, Atorvastatin Calcium, Protonix, Allopurinol, Lopressor, Spironolactone, Megace for a patient with Diabetes, Pain Exacerbated, Blood Clots, Temporal Arteritis, Depression - Elderly, Constipation, Heart Disease - Diabetes, Gerd, Kidney Stones, High Blood Pressure, Hyperaldosteronism, Appetite. The patient has Muscular Weakness, Delirium, Confusional State, Delusions, Mixed
Comments: physician things delusions/hallucinations are due to arterial temporitis flareup and has increased prednisone from 10mg to 40mg. Now she won't sleep, and had much trouble before that as it is. Sometimes she is lucid, other times delusional (calling for people who aren't there). Husband passed away ...
More related studies for: Kidney stones, Pulmonary embolism
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.