Would you have Swelling face when you have Kidney stones?
Summary: Swelling face is found among people with Kidney stones, especially people who are male, 30-39 old, also have Kidney stones, and take medication Simvastatin.
We study 9 people who have Swelling face and Kidney stones from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Kidney stones and Swelling face >>>
Kidney stones can be treated by Allopurinol, Potassium Citrate, Flomax, Urocit-k, Hydrochlorothiazide, Tamsulosin. (latest reports from 14,361 Kidney Stones patients)
Swelling face has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, pain, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 19,581 Swelling face patients)
On Mar, 27, 2015: 9 people who have kidney stones and Swelling Face are studied.
Gender of people who have kidney stones and experienced Swelling face * :
|Swelling face||11.11%||88.89% |
Age of people who have kidney stones and experienced Swelling face * :
|Swelling face||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||0.00%||0.00%||87.50% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Nephrolithiasis (7 people, 77.78%)
- Bronchitis (5 people, 55.56%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (5 people, 55.56%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (5 people, 55.56%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Simvastatin (5 people, 55.56%)
- Allopurinol (5 people, 55.56%)
- Aspirin (5 people, 55.56%)
- Daliresp (4 people, 44.44%)
- Albuterol (4 people, 44.44%)
- Foradil (3 people, 33.33%)
- Levaquin (3 people, 33.33%)
- Spiriva (3 people, 33.33%)
- Asmanex twisthaler (3 people, 33.33%)
- Vitamin d (3 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of kidney stones and swelling face on
Do you have Kidney Stones and Swelling Face?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Swelling Face and Kidney stones
- support group for people who have Kidney stones
- support group for people who have Swelling Face
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, Fluoxetine for a 65-year old man with Kidney Stones, Depression. The patient has Rapid Heart Beat
- A study of drug interactions between Penicillin, Clonazepam, Alesse, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 26-year old woman with Pericoronitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Birth Control, Major Depression. The patient has Swollen Lymph Nodes, Fever, Swallowing Difficulty, Pericoronitis, Swelling Face
- A study of drug interactions between Fentanyl, Daytrana, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Prozac, Lovenox, Coumadin for a 44-year old woman with Pain, Adhd, Kidney Stones, Depression, Pulmonary Embolism. The patient has Malaise, Psychosis Aggravated, Anxiety, Depression
Recent Kidney Stones related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.