Would you have Swelling face when you have Kidney stones?
Summary: Swelling face is found among people with Kidney stones, especially people who are male, 30-39 old, also have Kidney stones, and take medication Simvastatin.
We study 9 people who have Swelling face and Kidney stones from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Kidney stones and Swelling face >>>
Kidney stones can be treated by Allopurinol, Potassium Citrate, Flomax, Urocit-k, Hydrochlorothiazide, Tamsulosin. (latest reports from 14,341 Kidney Stones patients)
Swelling face has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, pain, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 19,580 Swelling face patients)
On Feb, 25, 2015: 9 people who have kidney stones and Swelling Face are studied.
Gender of people who have kidney stones and experienced Swelling face * :
|Swelling face||11.11%||88.89% |
Age of people who have kidney stones and experienced Swelling face * :
|Swelling face||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||0.00%||0.00%||87.50% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Nephrolithiasis (7 people, 77.78%)
- Bronchitis (5 people, 55.56%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (5 people, 55.56%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (5 people, 55.56%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Simvastatin (5 people, 55.56%)
- Allopurinol (5 people, 55.56%)
- Aspirin (5 people, 55.56%)
- Daliresp (4 people, 44.44%)
- Albuterol (4 people, 44.44%)
- Foradil (3 people, 33.33%)
- Levaquin (3 people, 33.33%)
- Spiriva (3 people, 33.33%)
- Asmanex twisthaler (3 people, 33.33%)
- Vitamin d (3 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Kidney Stones and Swelling Face?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Swelling Face and Kidney stones
- support group for people who have Kidney stones
- support group for people who have Swelling face
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Bacillus Probiotics, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Evening Primrose Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Spironolactone, Prednisone, Adderall 15, Ambien Cr, Ms Contin, Oxycodone Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman with Acne Vulgaris / Pyoderma Faciale, Acne Vulgaris/ Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma Faciale / Acne Vulgaris, Acne Vulgaris Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma, Add, Benign Intracranial Hypertension. The patient has Dizziness Postural, Sleeplessness, Sweating - Excessive, Swelling Face, Headache, Overproduction Of Sebum, Heart Rate Increased, Flushing
- A study of side effects of Vicodin for a 58-year old man with Kidney Stones. The patient has Pain - Joints
- A study of side effects of Levaquin for a 59-year old woman with Kidney Stones. The patient has Pain In All Joints When Taking Drug, L4 Out Of Alignment 2. 7 Years Later
- A study of side effects of Tamsulosin for a 36-year old man with Kidney Stones. The patient has Urinary Incontinence (inability to control the flow of urine and involuntary urination)
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec Allergy, B Complex Vitamin, Magnesium, Lepidium Meyenii for a 33-year old woman with Allergy, Fatigue, Anemia, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos). The patient has Fever, Infertility Female, Vision Blurred, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Mood Swings, Hot Flashes, Skin Flaking, Skin - Dry, Itching, Itching - Burning Eyes, Urination - Difficulty With Flow, Urination - Excessive Volume, Urination - Excessive At Night, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Chronic Depression, Confusional State, Eye Movements - Uncontrollable, Dizziness, Chills, Fatigue, Shortness Of Breath, Swelling Of Fingers, Eye Redness, Allergic Cough, Throat Irritation, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Headache, Edema, Swelling Face, Swollen Tongue, Throat Tightness
Recent Kidney Stones related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.